The parallel between the death of Osama and the 2 witnesses of Revelation 11

Options
DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
With all the hi-fives, back-slappings, cheering, hoo-rahs , and USA chants that went on after the nationally televised announcement of Osama Bin Ladens death, I couldn't help but to notice how eerie the celebratory festival of his death was. The images that I saw of people around the country celebrating the death of Osama immediately brought to my mind the prophecy of Revelation 11.

During the Tribulation, the first 3 1/2 years, 2 witnesses will be on the earth proclaiming the gospel of Al-Mighty ? . During this time period nobody will be able to harm them and they will be able to strike the earth with as many plagues as they seem fit. This will cause those who dwell on the earth to hate the 2 witnesses because of their witness for the Lord ? Al-Mighty.

At the end of their ministry, the anti-christ (the devil incarnate) will be given permission by ? to ? the 2 witnesses. When this happens the world will erupt in jubilation because of their deaths. Unlike Osamas death though, the 2 witnesses bodies will be seen for 3 and 1/2 days. There will be no consipiracy theory, no burial at sea, no cover-up, no 24 hour burial, etc. All of the worlds cameras will be focused on the bodies of the 2 witnesses in order to leave no doubt that they are dead. And this will cause the whole world to party and celebrate.

The images of people celebrating the death of Osama was a foreshadow of how the world will react when the death of the 2 witnesses happens.

But unlike Osama, the 2 witnesses will be resurrected in front of all the worlds cameras. LOL. The anti-christ is really going to feel stupid when that happens. The 2 witnesses resurrection will ignite the spark that will lead to the Great Tribulation. After being duped, the anti-christ will blaspheme the ? of heaven by declaring himself to be ? . This will lead to the mark of the beast and the last 3 and 1/2 years of this age. Which will be the WORST time in the history of humanity. I pray that nobody reading this will be on the earth during that time. ? bless.

REVELATION 11

"1And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of ? , and the altar, and them that worship therein. 2But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months. 3And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. 4These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the ? of the earth. 5And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed. 6These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will. 7And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and ? them. 8And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called ? and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. 9And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves. 10And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
11And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from ? entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them. 12And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them. 13And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the ? of heaven."

Comments

• Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I see I wasnt the only one who was disgusted by the celebratory antics
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    so who's the 2nd one?
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »
    so who's the 2nd one?

His son?

Anyways, it's typical of Americans to cheer death. They don't care whether Osama gets a fair trial or not, they want someone dead for 9/11 even if they person didn't do it.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • Witness_Israel
    Witness_Israel Members Posts: 1
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I wonder how many times the truth has been buried right before our eyes; how gullible are we really?
    I agree, it was disgusting to parade over someone's death, anyone's death. I only thank ? that I'm not alone in thinking that the eerie celebrations de muerto and the story of 9/11's inception are important.
    Just figured I had to put out there that we live in troubling times, perhaps more now than ever. Complacency in decadence is truly the downfall of mankind. So content to believe what he is told, to trust big brother whom gives him all his toys and asks but for his willing silence in important matters. Oh please, go on and vote if you will, little difference it shall make in the grande schemes happening.
    Lets be honest, america is the guinea pig of the mercantilist free market it enslaves itself to.
    The impregnation of western culture with overabundance and laze-fair indifference has and will continue to be as one bold man once put it, The Great Satan of our time.

not that I dislike living in the USA, it is just sad what we the light of the western world have allowed ourselves to become. One day I think, I should like to change that.

~Witness
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I wonder how many times the truth has been buried right before our eyes; how gullible are we really?
    I agree, it was disgusting to parade over someone's death, anyone's death. I only thank ? that I'm not alone in thinking that the eerie celebrations de muerto and the story of 9/11's inception are important.
    Just figured I had to put out there that we live in troubling times, perhaps more now than ever. Complacency in decadence is truly the downfall of mankind. So content to believe what he is told, to trust big brother whom gives him all his toys and asks but for his willing silence in important matters. Oh please, go on and vote if you will, little difference it shall make in the grande schemes happening.
    Lets be honest, america is the guinea pig of the mercantilist free market it enslaves itself to.
    The impregnation of western culture with overabundance and laze-fair indifference has and will continue to be as one bold man once put it, The Great Satan of our time.

not that I dislike living in the USA, it is just sad what we the light of the western world have allowed ourselves to become. One day I think, I should like to change that.

~Witness

Amen. Mystery Babylon has destroyed the heritage of the Lord. The nation that was set up to be a light for the world has become a nation full of every evil and hateful bird, a cage of demons, and a home for dragons. The judgment that ? decreed for Mystery Babylon hasteth. Her judgment is even at the doors. ? commands His people to flee from this cursed nation. 7 times in Jeremiah 60-51 the Lord calls for His people to flee Babylon. This is the time that the call is going out. Let Jerusalem come to the minds of all those who hear the call. For the ark of safety shall be prepared for all those who know ? in the wilderness, where ? will protect His children from the face of serpent and purge out the rebels. Amen.

"Ye that have escaped the sword, go away, stand not still: remember the LORD afar off, and let Jerusalem come into your mind." Jeremiah 51:50