not like this....

Options
damobb2deep
damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2011 in Waiting To Exhale
wow the city hasnt changed.. still looks like ? ... im miss this place but i see why i left... yea some of my ? was happy i left n went to college some called me a sell out oh well... my only concern was my lil brother... he all i got... momma got killed when we was lil i was 10 he was 6... some bastard shot her after she was leaving work... we never knew our dad so i had 2 step up... be a man and help my aunt raise him... i gotta show my bro there are better things in life besides this ? ... people are actually nice out there and people dont judge us as much as we thought.. and the fact that u get 2 meet people from all ova is a plus... show him with hard work and a lil dedication u can have the things in life u want.. i jus bought this 2010 charger.... got tints... got beats... and on 23's somthin cool not stuntin but is confortable.. im finna go grab this bottle and suprise him.....

" let me get a bottle of goose"

(store manager)" 35 dollars"

"aight"

hmm i wanna kno if tiffany ass still around i could take her...........................................

(gun shots) pow. pow. pow. pow. pow. pow.!!!!!!!

aww ? ..... damn what the ? jus happend? i was jus finna get in my car.... damn not like this.... my body is getting numb... i cant really focus on anything... is this the end of my life??? there was so much a aint get 2 do? get married... have kids....live life grow old... show my bro that there is a good life out side of this....

gaspin 4 air i look 2 the side and the last thing i see is my brother with tears n his eyes and a gun in his hand......