Do you have

Options
Dreams & Egos
Dreams & Egos Members Posts: 365
edited May 2011 in The Powder Room
a family member that you have to love from a far? Kinda like Keyshia Cole with her moms Frankie. It's like you love them but it hurts to love them at the same time:(

Comments

• Dainty
    Dainty Members Posts: 2,203
    edited May 2011
    Options
    yea I try to stay away from a lot of my dad's family, they're beyond crazy. Im not ashamed of them because that's just who they are Im just annoyed by them, if that makes sense lol.
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I do. I love them to death but there's almost always some bs involved or a favor needed. I used to feel some kinda way when I'm the last to know family drama but the older I get, the more happy I am no one calls me about that ? .
  • robdaze151
    robdaze151 Banned Users Posts: 2,019 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    My cousin Joe. he's a real bag of ? up. He's the most lyrical ? I've ever heard but he's spent his career jobless and waiting for everything to be handed to me. He always comes with a sob story so i wind up letting him stay with me. Ask him to do the dishes and he throws plates away? Ask him to pay the electric bill he says he did then turns it on illegaly after they shut it off. Give him some job applications and they just collect dust. Tell him yeah, his fat white girlfriend can come over and he ? her in the bed while I'm gone. let him borrow my leather Avirex this ? dips and I don't see him for a year.
  • Dreams & Egos
    Dreams & Egos Members Posts: 365
    edited May 2011
    Options
    robdaze151 wrote: »
    My cousin Joe. he's a real bag of ? up. He's the most lyrical ? I've ever heard but he's spent his career jobless and waiting for everything to be handed to me. He always comes with a sob story so i wind up letting him stay with me. Ask him to do the dishes and he throws plates away? Ask him to pay the electric bill he says he did then turns it on illegaly after they shut it off. Give him some job applications and they just collect dust. Tell him yeah, his fat white girlfriend can come over and he ? her in the bed while I'm gone. let him borrow my leather Avirex this ? dips and I don't see him for a year.

LOL guess he wanted to show off the jacket! but atleast he was trying with the other stuff
  • robdaze151
    edited May 2011
    Options
    man that ? is a ? up.
    and he likes to act like no one helps him out or does ? or cares. it's like ? , you will burn family just as fast as you'll burn a stranger. My dad offered him a job making 45 stacks, all he had to do was take a test. this ? never showed up.
    Like i said Big, bag of ? up.
    and he's trying to have a kid with that fat white chick.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    That's how the black mans family treats him they said next time they see JEFF AXEL they're gonna perform an exorcism on him
  • robdaze151
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Bruh if you have anything in common with my cousin besides the fact you both rap then you my good man are a loser.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    robdaze151 wrote: »
    Bruh if you have anything in common with my cousin besides the fact you both rap then you my good man are a loser.

lls nah iont think i do i rap, have a criminal record, but i go to college if that counts for anything
  • rose.amoureux
    rose.amoureux Members Posts: 2,046
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    Options
    none that I can think of ....
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yes several for different reasons.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    yup....part of my dad's side because theyre partially the reason he's locked up.