Happy 5 de mayo!!

Options
it's me bi***es
it's me bi***es Members Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭
edited May 2011 in The Social Lounge
This is tha day we beat tha french! Not mexican independence day! This ? hapened right after tha mexican/american war in which tha white man took our land ( california,new mexico,texas etc) these wars left us nearly bankrupt so at tha time our president benito juarez pretty much said that he aint paying no debts to other countries for a couple years cuz if he does they will b in debt for ever so france didnt like that ? . And their ruler or king or whatever napolean the iii said ? that i want my money and im taking ur country so he sent 8,000 troops to mexico to try and take over that ? so they went in thru veracruz took over that quickstyle, they proceeded towards mexico city where they encountered my people near puebla at tha mexican forts of loreto and guadalupe u gota realize tha french was 8,000 strong with better weaponry and heavy ammunition! ? they were tha best army at tha time! We we're only about 4,000 and with hardly any weaponry and took these muhfuckas head on and destroyed their ass! We rolled em out and to this day still havnt payed em ? ! This victory signified unity and pride for my people which to this day generation after genaration have this pride in em where we dont let anyobody ? with us which now a days could be misrepresented as hate, racism attitude etc... We just have that built in us cuz we've been fighting since tha spaniards came in and brainwashed our people ? our women ? they even brought black slaves to serve either for em or against us! We've been fighting for so long and we still fighting to this day! So for that we give u muhfuckas an excuse to get ? up! Happy cinco de drinko!!