Extra Patiotism syndrome

Options
Cabana_Da_Don
Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2011 in The Social Lounge
Some people be extra patriot like when some big event happens in there country and they try to forget all the other ? that happen before.Like a drug.I been listening to some of ya ? and I noticed something.Ya keep saying the U.S government this and that all I know is....Is there such thing as a conspiricy theory or are they just facts that we know it exist but there hidden.

I mean just look how many presidents have been assassinated in the U.S...And the ones that almost got assassinated too.

I mean the U.S is filled with conspiracy.So why ? on somebody that belives in one.If the U.S government was more clear about there hidden agenda nobody would question the ? they do.

I´m just saying..I think the U.S is the most pratriot like country but some peple go over board.Don´t even let other people belive watever they want to belive.They trow the book at you or they say leave the country.? is ridiculous.

Comments

• bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    conspiracy :
    1. the act of conspiring.
    2. an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.
    3. a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose:

yo son that ? is impossible....impossible i say
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    conspiracy :
    1. the act of conspiring.
    2. an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.
    3. a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose:

yo son that ? is impossible....impossible i say

lol.In the end of it all conspiracy falls under something ilegal and evil.
  • Alkindus
    Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Lol I only ? with patriotism during the world cup.....when Holland beat Brazil people were on fire around these parts, rarely seen such love and unity.

A lot of people just hate ignorance and when some cat claims the moon ? is behind all suffering etc in the world its easy to hate. But last couple of days I agree from what I read if you question the US governments motives and the timing of death of bin laden etc you are put in some paranoid box with other freakshows.

I'm blaming Obama for his swag, its easy to have sympathy for him, it was cool to hate on Bush, Obama's administration basically is no different from Byush but people are capin for him hard.

To quote osama: Is our blood water and is your blood, blood?

bottom line is that most people rather celebrate the death of a criminal, believe in romantic tales their government tells them, instead of looking at the hard reality(million deaths in afganistan/iraq). Like patriotism is superficial.