Question about jewish people?????

Options
Olorun22
Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
What evidence does jewish have that they are the chosen in the land of canaan? do they have any documention of their history that lead them out of kemet up til now? Why people dont think jewish people are white?Why do they think they are they own race?

Comments

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    What evidence does jewish have that they are the chosen in the land of canaan? do they have any documention of their history that lead them out of kemet up til now? Why people dont think jewish people are white?Why do they think they are they own race?

they have no evidence that they are the chosen one, they know they Khazars and know that they from the moutains of europe
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Probably another question to ask...if the Jewish are "chosen", is it because they deserve to be...or they were shown mercy? There are people who have rights, but think that their rights justifies their wrongs; that it makes it alright to have prejudices and biases.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    They were chosen at one point.

But they failed in their responsibility.

Now the scriptural references don't bear witness to them. That is another story.
  • waterproof
    edited May 2011
    Options
    alissowack wrote: »
    Probably another question to ask...if the Jewish are "chosen", is it because they deserve to be...or they were shown mercy? There are people who have rights, but think that their rights justifies their wrongs; that it makes it alright to have prejudices and biases.

Do u mean Jewish as ashknazi jews in Isreal or do u mean HEBREWS because there is a difference, a major difference. But if you talkin about Jews no they are not
  • waterproof
    edited May 2011
    Options
    and step wrote: »
    they were chosen at one point.

But they failed in their responsibility.

Now the scriptural references don't bear witness to them. That is another story.

isaiah 41: 8-9, " but you, israel, are my servant, jacob whom i have chosen, the seed of abraham my friend.

(9) you whom i have taken from the ends of the earth, and called you from the chief men thereof, and said unto you, you are my servant, i have chosen you, and not cast you away."

ROMANS 11;1-2, "I SAY THEN, HAVE YHWH CAST AWAY HIS PEOPLE? BY NO MEANS. FOR I ALSO AM AN ISRAELITE, OF THE SEED OF ABRAHAM, OF THE TRIBE OF BENJAMIN

(2) YHWH HAVE NOT CAST AWAY HIS PEOPLE WHICH HE FOREKNEW
  • waterproof
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    This is it and Thread! People think being Chosen means they are better but it doesn't it means that they have a responsibility in being ? 's people to show the world who ? really is and does not justify them doing evil.

and you are correct!!!

EXODUS 19:6 "AND YOU SHALL BE UNTO ME A KINGDOM OF PRIEST AND AN HOLY NATION. THESE ARE THE WORDS WHICH YOU SHALL SPEAK UNTO THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL."
  • And Step
    edited May 2011
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    isaiah 41: 8-9, " but you, israel, are my servant, jacob whom i have chosen, the seed of abraham my friend.

(9) you whom i have taken from the ends of the earth, and called you from the chief men thereof, and said unto you, you are my servant, i have chosen you, and not cast you away."

ROMANS 11;1-2, "I SAY THEN, HAVE YHWH CAST AWAY HIS PEOPLE? BY NO MEANS. FOR I ALSO AM AN ISRAELITE, OF THE SEED OF ABRAHAM, OF THE TRIBE OF BENJAMIN

(2) YHWH HAVE NOT CAST AWAY HIS PEOPLE WHICH HE FOREKNEW

This does not nullify anything I say. We are not talking identity. We are talking chosen. Many people throughout the scriptures were chosen for specific purposes.
    The Jews are eminent and you are not, even though you outnumber them tremendously. They are an chosen as an example for you. the Tanakh, Gospel, and Koran bear witness to that. They were chosen to be an example for you of Good and Bad. Don't let your identity make you short sighted.

The. Bible is not a history book for the most part. It is mainly prophetic. That is why most of what you read can not be proven especially as it pertains to Israel. BTW, Jew and Israel are not. Synonymous.
  • waterproof
    edited May 2011
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    This does not nullify anything I say. We are not talking identity. We are talking chosen. Many people throughout the scriptures were chosen for specific purposes.
    The Jews are eminent and you are not, even though you outnumber them tremendously. They are an chosen as an example for you. the Tanakh, Gospel, and Koran bear witness to that. They were chosen to be an example for you of Good and Bad. Don't let your identity make you short sighted.

The. Bible is not a history book for the most part. It is mainly prophetic. That is why most of what you read can not be proven especially as it pertains to Israel. BTW, Jew and Israel are not. Synonymous.

the hebrews were chosen for one thing EXODUS 19:6 "AND YOU SHALL BE UNTO ME A KINGDOM OF PRIEST AND AN HOLY NATION. THESE ARE THE WORDS WHICH YOU SHALL SPEAK UNTO THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL.

meaning that they are to be priest and minsters to all the gentiles and whoever else is not a hebrew so they can learn about YAH AND HIS SON YAHSHUA,

that's all im saying it's in the scriptures, And yes what the TORAH says that pertains to Isreal can be proven, the curses on hebrews ect... i mean u just said it Prophetic so it's either it is or not.

and i already said there's a difference between Jew and Hebrew, they are 2 different people as Jews are the europeans that's living in Isreal even the scripture said that Japhet Ancestors should move in Isreal

u r the proof to that you say Tanakh - Jewish word that reference the old testament or Hebrew Scriptures

Torah - Hebrew word meaning Law or Instruction, reference to the first 5 book of moses

and THE TORAH is the LAWS of the MOST HIGH with the history of the HEBREWS so it can be seen as a history book too
  • And Step
    edited May 2011
    Options
    the hebrews were chosen for one thing EXODUS 19:6 "AND YOU SHALL BE UNTO ME A KINGDOM OF PRIEST AND AN HOLY NATION. THESE ARE THE WORDS WHICH YOU SHALL SPEAK UNTO THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL.

meaning that they are to be priest and minsters to all the gentiles and whoever else is not a hebrew so they can learn about YAH AND HIS SON YAHSHUA,

that's all im saying it's in the scriptures, And yes what the TORAH says that pertains to Isreal can be proven, the curses on hebrews ect... i mean u just said it Prophetic so it's either it is or not.

and i already said there's a difference between Jew and Hebrew, they are 2 different people as Jews are the europeans that's living in Isreal even the scripture said that Japhet Ancestors should move in Isreal

u r the proof to that you say Tanakh - Jewish word that reference the old testament or Hebrew Scriptures

Torah - Hebrew word meaning Law or Instruction, reference to the first 5 book of moses

and THE TORAH is the LAWS of the MOST HIGH with the history of the HEBREWS so it can be seen as a history book too

Tanakh is a Hebrew word, not Jewish. There is no such language as Jewish. You do know that the Torah is part of the Tanakh, don't you? The Tanakh consists of the three parts, of which the Torah is just one part. What I man by historical is very little of what you read actually happened and there is no anthropological, historical, or archaeological evidence of that stuff happening. The Most relevant and famous story in that book is the exodus of the Children of Israel. There is recorded Egyptian history during that time period and there is no record of a mass exodus of over 600,000 people from that land, nor one leaf or shred of evidence that took place of a people who were enslaved for 400 years and then led out of captivity. The only instance in recorded history were people were taken from their land, names changed, language changed, put in ? for 4 centuries is the African in the Diaspora.

You can't make history prophecy and you can't make prophecy history.
  • waterproof
    edited May 2011
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    Tanakh is a Hebrew word, not Jewish. There is no such language as Jewish. You do know that the Torah is part of the Tanakh, don't you? The Tanakh consists of the three parts, of which the Torah is just one part. What I man by historical is very little of what you read actually happened and there is no anthropological, historical, or archaeological evidence of that stuff happening. The Most relevant and famous story in that book is the exodus of the Children of Israel. There is recorded Egyptian history during that time period and there is no record of a mass exodus of over 600,000 people from that land, nor one leaf or shred of evidence that took place of a people who were enslaved for 400 years and then led out of captivity. The only instance in recorded history were people were taken from their land, names changed, language changed, put in ? for 4 centuries is the African in the Diaspora.

You can't make history prophecy and you can't make prophecy history.

Tanakh is a hebrew word? i might have to do some research about that because i thought Jews called it that , i never seen that word in the Scriptures , i know it was called THE TORAH or THE LAWS. And yes i know there is no language call Jewish, they speak Yiddish.
  • And Step
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Tanakh is a hebrew word? i might have to do some research about that because i thought Jew Rabbi's called it that , i never seen that word in the Scriptures , i know it was called THE TORAH or THE LAWS. And yes i know there is no language call Jewish, they speak Yiddish.

Well in truth it is an acronym of three Hebrew words( Torah, Neviim, and Ketuvem, and it does have an Hebrew alternative which is called Mikra, which is similar to the Arabic word Ikra, which means to read.