Did Dinosaur Really Exist?

Options
Olorun22
Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2011 in The Social Lounge
I had a conversation with my homeboy the other day and he ask me did I believe in dinosaur, I started laughing like why this ? asking me a question about dinosaur existing when the have them at the museum. I said yea I do and he said he dont and I laugh again like wtf? He said that if they ever exist why haven't people found dinosaur bones on a regular basis? Have you ever seen a dinosaur bone? no I haven't thats was a good question.

What do yall think about dinosaur and their existence?

Comments

• deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ITs crazy only on the net did I hear people say dinosaurs never happend.. usually people brainwashed by religion.
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Iono b, I have seen drawing in books and images in movies like Jurassic Park, but never a picture of a live dinosaur or even really a dead one. And I always hear they have proof, like the remains and the dna and all that, but I've never actually extracted the dna from a dinosaur bone so it's like I'm not gonna believe it until the government comes to my crib with a dinosaur bone and lets me do some testing, u know
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    We haven't found ? loads of remains of even our close relatives either.... oh noes!
  • Olorun22
    edited May 2011
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    ITs crazy only on the net did I hear people say dinosaurs never happend.. usually people brainwashed by religion.

Really ? ???? guess you dont know how to read
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    Really ? ???? guess you dont know how to read

Again you dont know how to read... I said only on the net do I see or hear people question or dont believe the existence of dinsouars and 2nd its not like I got out my way to find magazine articles of people who dont believe they existed not something I care about really.
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    first, that must have been some good ? yall was smokin'

what makes a ? randomly ask do they believe in dinosaurs?

the reason why they don't find bones all the time is because they are buried beneath the Earth's surface. When I say buried, I mean, like a few miles down in some instances.

As the world turns, the surface of the Earth gets covered with ? , per se. It's like when you clean under your bed and there's a heap of dust piled up because you didn't clean under your bed in like a year, yeah, the surface of the Earth is like that. So imagine the bones of anything dead just laying in place for millions and billions of years, as weather, winds, rain, and other factors pile on top of the bones. We will never find every bone.

Also, we live on the surface of crust that has piled up over millions and billions of years. The first layers of the planet is so far down, your head will explode if you try to dig that deep, if you don't drown from the water being soaked up by the soil first.
  • Alkindus
    Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    LOL saw a doc on nat geo that completly changed my view on dinosaurs, they claimed in the doc that the T rex actually had fur and many dinosaurs had feathers and ? cause their closest relatives were birds etc ? blew my mind.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited May 2011
    Options
    . <---- visual demonstration of the length of your life. Its shorter than an amoeba ? . (roughly 80 years)

Now for a demo of 160 million years:
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......................................................................................................................................................
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    anydra.jpg
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited May 2011
    Options
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... plus millions more......a lot of ? can happen and disappear in that time.
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Should have told him the reason there aren't a lot of dinosaur bones is because it's rare for fossilization to occur. The ones that weren't fossilized eventually were broken down, so that's why were not swimming in the remains of millions of extinct organisms.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    Have you ever seen a dinosaur bone?

Your friend couldn't possibly be this stupid.

Like, visit a museum sometime ? .
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Are you serious????? Lol
  • Olorun22
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Your friend couldn't possibly be this stupid.

Like, visit a museum sometime ? .

lol naw he's talking about bones in the ground
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    there were no dinosaurs

there may have been some animals that went extinct. that were alive in ancient times

they have never found a complete dinosaur skeleton

they have never found a complete dinosaur fossil
    they always get yall caught up in this 86.3 triligadon million years ago

? outta here

this dude talking about the dinosaurs lived on a surface that is now way underground. seriously, so how much bigger is the earth now than it was 65 million years ago. and how come it didnt effect the earths orbit around the sun??
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    there were no dinosaurs

there may have been some animals that went extinct. that were alive in ancient times

? outta here

this dude talking about the dinosaurs lived on a surface that is now way underground. seriously, so how much bigger is the earth now than it was 65 million years ago. and how come it didnt effect the earths orbit around the sun??

? you dumb.
  • p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That wasn't anywhere near 2 million period dots.

Stop being lazy and give us the rest of the dots, damn it.
  • Pr0n
    Pr0n Members Posts: 204 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Dinosaurs were behind nine eleven

uHyOPOJ.jpg
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited December 2013
    Options
    evilchuck wrote: »
    there were no dinosaurs

? outta here

? you dumb.

? you fat
  • Pr0n
    Pr0n Members Posts: 204 ✭✭✭
    Options
    how much bigger is the earth now than it was 65 million years ago. and how come it didnt effect the earths orbit around the sun??

One would need to have observed it back then to answer that. Also how can you conclude it has not affected orbit without being able to observe it?
This discussion has been closed.