Since this seems like conspiracy theory week wasup with this

Options
Ghostdenithegawd
Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2011 in The Social Lounge
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKULTRA

Project MKULTRA, or MK-ULTRA, was the code name for a covert, illegal CIA human research program, run by the Office of Scientific Intelligence. This official U.S. government program began in the early 1950s, continuing at least through the late 1960s, and it used U.S. and Canadian citizens as its test subjects.[1][2][3][4]
The published evidence indicates that Project MKULTRA involved the use of many methodologies to manipulate individual mental states and alter brain functions, including the surreptitious administration of drugs and other chemicals, hypnosis,[5] sensory deprivation, isolation, and verbal and sexual abuse.
Project MKULTRA was first brought to wide public attention in 1975 by the U.S. Congress, through investigations by the Church Committee, and by a presidential commission known as the Rockefeller Commission. Investigative efforts were hampered by the fact that CIA Director Richard Helms ordered all MKULTRA files destroyed in 1973; the Church Committee and Rockefeller Commission investigations relied on the sworn testimony of direct participants and on the relatively small number of documents that survived Helms' destruction order.[6]
In 1977, a FOIA request uncovered a cache of 20,000 documents[7] relating to project MKULTRA, which led to the Senate Hearings of 1977.[2] In recent times most information regarding MKULTRA has been officially declassified.

and yall still believe the government can do no wrong?

Comments

• a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    why do you think, you don't hear anyone wanting to declare themselves the leader of al qaeda??

and its been a few days now, why do you think Bin Laden is not coming out to debulk that he was killed by America forces??

just asking........
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    edited May 2011
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    why do you think, you don't hear anyone wanting to declare themselves the leader of al qaeda??

and its been a few days now, why do you think Bin Laden is not coming out to debulk that he was killed by America forces??

just asking........

well for 1 to be real with you as a human being think about it like this, they just killed you leader wtf would you instantly step up cmon son need time to rethink ? and not get the troops on your ass so soon get the team spirits up and regroup/ Then again if OBL was just killed he wasn't really running Al Qaeda that much There already been a succesor

and secondly i believe OBL been dead for awile now even years
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

just asking........

Because that's not the deal. The deal involves staying out of sight or in disguise.
  • a.mann
    edited May 2011
    Options
    well for 1 to be real with you as a human being think about it like this, they just killed you leader wtf would you instantly step up cmon son need time to rethink ? and not get the troops on your ass so soon get the team spirits up and regroup/ Then again if OBL was just killed he wasn't really running Al Qaeda that much There already been a succesor

and secondly i believe OBL been dead for awile now even years

Nah, it’ll be more in character particularly for organizations /regimes that relies heavily on shows of power and strength to prove that even when their leader is taken out, the fight continue by immediately showing he has been replaced.

and if OLB has been dead all this time, who's leading al Qaeda? Why aren't they publicly denouncing this? Is this NOT they opportunity to make the US look like total and complete fools and liars in the world’s view, thus building their support as to WHY they are against Western ways?
  • a.mann
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I have questions , like most, about this entire situation, but I can't just come to conclusions without having evidence or proof to back up my claims just because I refuse to believe that of another sources.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Nah, it’ll be more in character particularly for organizations /regimes that relies heavily on shows of power and strength to prove that even when their leader is taken out, the fight continue by immediately showing he has been replaced.

and if OLB has been dead all this time, who's leading al Qaeda? Why aren't they publicly denouncing this? Is this NOT they opportunity to make the US look like total and complete fools and liars in the world’s view, thus building their support as to WHY they are against Western ways?

you make a good point but don't they practice guerrilla warfare. we all know there not really that powerful more of a never ending nuisance; and by showing up or making video its only gives the us more reason to bolster security when u could just disappear and w8 for a better time to talk smack or attack. its even been talk that there no reason to go harder on security because the leader is gone and there scrambling to get there selves together.

and what media outlet are they going to have to get there story out to without getting shutdown

here are all the times osama been pronounced dead

Osama has been prononced dead on a number of occasions:

26 Dec 2001 Fox News (info from Pakistani Observer Newspaper) declared Bin Laden had died from Kidney Failure.

18 Jan 2002 Pakistani President Pervez Musharaff declared Bin Laden was dead.

17 July 2002 Dale Watson, head of FBI counter terrorism declared Bin Laden was dead.

October 2002 Afghani President Hamid Karzai told CNN that Bin Laden was dead.

November 2005 Senator Harry Reid said he’d been told Bin Laden had died in an earthquake.

September 2006 French Intelligence leaks a report sayin Bin Laden had died in Pakistan.

November 2007 Former Pakistani President Benazir Bhutto tells Al Jazeeras David Frost that Omar Sheikh had killed Bin Laden.

March 2009 US Foreign Intel Officer Angelo Codevilla says Bin Laden is “as alive as Elvis”.

May 2009 Pakistani President Asif Anil Zardari says that his counterparts in the US Intel agencies hadn’t heard anything from Bin Laden in years, so hes most likely dead.

After Benazir Bhutto revealed Bin Laden was dead she was murdered. After Robin Cook (he resigned from Tony Blairs governmnet due to the illegal wars) revealed there was no such thing as Al Qaeda, he too was murdered.

They needed to murder a high profile public figure so they could put the world on high alert for “terrorism” – so when they create the terrorism (chaos) they can create the order.

So Bin Laden was always being saved for this event. He is the trigger for the next stage. So expect more of this:

This took place yesterday:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLn4p_h4xUE&feature=feedlik

They used the fact “Obama” is alive to destroy peoples liberties and when they ? him they will use possible revenge to also curb peoples liberties. And if and when they carry out their false flag terrorism they will utterly destroy peoples liberties.

So we must all be very alert now.
  • a.mann
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Al-Qaida confirms Osama bin Laden's death

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110506/ap_on_re_mi_ea/bin_laden_al_qaida

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    If this article can be trusted,

the next logical question here is:

Why are Al-Qaida making threats of vengeance and retaliation for a man that has been “dead” for over seven years??
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    the gov wins again smh.................
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    This thread went way off topic, but yeah Ive researched the MKULTRA thing, as well as Project Paperclip & Monarch Programming. Its some bugged out ? , some believe Charles Manson and Sirhan Sirhan may have been victims of such mind control experiments.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    edited May 2011
    Options
    This thread went way off topic, but yeah Ive researched the MKULTRA thing, as well as Project Paperclip & Monarch Programming. Its some bugged out ? , some believe Charles Manson and Sirhan Sirhan may have been victims of such mind control experiments.

yeah that brainwashing thing had me laffing until i thought about how easy it is, women in abusive relationships can get brainwashed so why cant the government do it, also people who been kidnapped and taken hostage for years. so how hard could it be when you have world class scientist and some paper. i dont know how your supposed to tell who are they say there programing breakdowns around 30.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • Daniel Plainview
    Daniel Plainview Members Posts: 895
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i kinda remember something about this. basically, its true. it was the cold war, govt was lookin for any way to one up the soviets, it was when acid and severely mind-? drugs were popular, so govt tried to see if they could use them as a weapon. they dosed some CIA agents and tricked some people into volunteering, and i think one jumped out a window or somethin. if you have ever taken acid, you know you cant control it
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i kinda remember something about this. basically, its true. it was the cold war, govt was lookin for any way to one up the soviets, it was when acid and severely mind-? drugs were popular, so govt tried to see if they could use them as a weapon. they dosed some CIA agents and tricked some people into volunteering, and i think one jumped out a window or somethin. if you have ever taken acid, you know you cant control it

I think they used hippes as test subject because how would they get a goverment made drug so easily, when it first came out it was handed out at concerts for free. i find it hilarious that the hippie movement was against the goverment but they where basicaly used as guinea pigs