hey womenz...could u ever date a conspiracy theorist??

Options
Copper
Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2011 in The Powder Room
u know the dude that always thinks "The Man" is behind everything...one of those jay-z, kanye, oprah, Illuminati believing, 9-11 lies, tupac is still alive ? ..

I was in the social lounge and reading what some of those dudes believe and they seem like very annoying people to be around only entertaining if ur with other people and want to hear something funny. I cant stand reading some of thier post yet alone be around them cats... I wanted to pore bleach into the dude's eyes that had all the youtube vids about jay-z being in illuminati

Comments

• Yummy.Lix
    Yummy.Lix Members Posts: 1,398
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Hell no.

If that's all they talk about 24/7 they need a life.
  • think
    think Members Posts: 687
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Why don't ya'll ladies like a guy with knowledge and isn't a sheep like most people?
  • Copper
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yummy.Lix wrote: »
    Hell no.

yall be chilling on the couch and he'll be like u wanna know why in black neighborhoods the lawns are usually dead? it's b/c the city usually pumps low grade water into the black communities of america!!! *blank stare*
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    idc as long as thats not all he talks about
  • Copper
    edited May 2011
    Options
    idc as long as thats not all he talks about

hey u want me to school u on how the white man gave AIDS to the monkeys so they can give it to the black man to decimate the black population world wide??
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    hey u want me to school u on how the white man gave AIDS to the monkeys so they can give it to the black man to decimate the black population world wide??

no but can you pass the salt
  • Copper
    edited May 2011
    Options
    think wrote: »
    Why don't ya'll ladies like a guy with knowledge and isn't a sheep like most people?

sometimes that sheep that doesnt follow the heard gets lost....
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • Copper
    edited May 2011
    Options
    no but can you pass the salt

^^^ sheep^^^^^^
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • Koko888
    Koko888 Members Posts: 298
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yummy.Lix wrote: »
    Hell no.

• kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Couldn't do it.

Some of the dudes in the Social Lounge are off their rockers.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    Couldn't do it.

Some of the dudes in the Social Lounge are off their rockers.

smh.gifyou don't give a damn about the Black Man's plight

only ? and ?
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    smh.gifyou don't give a damn about the Black Man's plight

only ? and ?

Oh ? .....
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    u know the dude that always thinks "The Man" is behind everything...one of those jay-z, kanye, oprah, Illuminati believing, 9-11 lies, tupac is still alive ? ..

I was in the social lounge and reading what some of those dudes believe and they seem like very annoying people to be around only entertaining if ur with other people and want to hear something funny. I cant stand reading some of thier post yet alone be around them cats... I wanted to pore bleach into the dude's eyes that had all the youtube vids about jay-z being in illuminati

LOL I see what you did there lumping everyone into the same category........I agree there is alot of BS floating out there if you dont know how to sift through it, then you come off sounding like a pretentious ? like some do. That doesnt mean that some of that stuff isnt true though.
  • a.mann
    edited May 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    Oh ? .....

Silence

The

Facts

Usage

???????
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    think wrote: »

lol @ the assumption that conspiracy theorists are knowledgable

lol @ conforming to what all other crazies say and not be considered a sheep

the problem with modern day conspiracy theorists, is that when you fact check them their sources are youtube and blogs

and I can't take anyone like that seriously

• Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    haute wrote: »

the problem with modern day conspiracy theorists, is that when you fact check them their sources are youtube and blogs

Welll this is the type of ? I watch, and it isnt from youtube or a blog but you can actually rent this on netflix. Now before you call it crazy or ? I actually challenge you to watch it first. Some really good points made and actual evidence.

[video=google;2361717427531377078]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2361717427531377078#[/video]
  • moor
    moor Members Posts: 115
    edited May 2011
    Options

You joking but that aint just conspiracy though...? /AIDS is of whitey's most lethal weapons of mass destruction...Only a fool would think it's coincidence that this virus was discovered and spread in Africa shortly after the West alleged campaign of polio vaccinations or that disproportionately targets black people all over from alll corners of the world..It was by design not acciident.
  • a.mann
    edited May 2011
    Options
    haute wrote: »

it's 2011

and you refuse to take a person seriously because they may have required information from a Internet source such a youtube or blog??

amazing still, you find THAT person worthy of ridicule and laughter???
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    Options
    it's 2011

and you refuse to take a person seriously because they may have required information from a Internet source such a youtube or blog??

amazing still, you find THAT person worthy of ridicule and laughter???

it's when people claim to have uncovered government secrets that nobody else can get their hands on...nobody that is that doesn't know how to type in www.youtube.com
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Welll this is the type of ? I watch, and it isnt from youtube or a blog but you can actually rent this on netflix. Now before you call it crazy or ? I actually challenge you to watch it first. Some really good points made and actual evidence.

[video=google;2361717427531377078]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2361717427531377078#[/video]
    You know what?

I'll give it glance

blackrain wrote: »
    it's when people claim to have uncovered government secrets that nobody else can get their hands on...nobody that is that doesn't know how to type in www.youtube.com
    Gets it^^^^^^^
  • Copper
    edited May 2011
    Options
    moor wrote: »
    You joking but that aint just conspiracy though...? /AIDS is of whitey's most lethal weapons of mass destruction...Only a fool would think it's coincidence that this virus was discovered and spread in Africa shortly after the West alleged campaign of polio vaccinations or that disproportionately targets black people all over from alll corners of the world..It was by design not acciident.

tumblr_l9essr5dqO1qcg8r5o1_250.gif
  • a.mann
    edited May 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

the government has proven not to be that good at keeping their secret over the years...now have they?

because they have what working for them....people

and people make mistakes such as like unwittingly letting "secrets" leak, even more so in this internet age.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    Options
    the government has proven not to be that good at keeping their secret over the years...now have they?

because they have what working for them....people

and people make mistakes such as like unwittingly letting "secrets" leak, even more so in this internet age.

that ? ain't a secret then if it out there...notice how nobody knew that Obama had information about Bin Ladin's location last year...that information never "leaked" did it? now that ? was a government secret.... but apparently all sorts of other top secret government information that gives away how they do everything can just appear on wikipedia?