Ladies, what does we are on break mean?

Options
think
think Members Posts: 687
edited May 2011 in The Powder Room
From what I've witnessed and experienced, it always leads to breaking up. The women is slowly checking out of the relationship.

Is this always true? If so, why do you need to call a break and not just end it there?

Are girls ever genuine in wanting a break to think things out?

Comments

• dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ...she ? someone else but she tryna to let you down easy so you don't catch a case wit yo crazy ass
  • Yummy.Lix
    Yummy.Lix Members Posts: 1,398
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I don't think it means she's slowing breaking up with you.I think it
    means she just needs some "me," time. She might be feeling too
    suffocated or maybe things haven't being going good in the
    relationship lately.
  • dwade206
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yummy.Lix wrote: »
    relationship lately.

...? please, stop lying to these ? b
  • think
    edited May 2011
    Options
    relationship lately.

Instead of taking a break, why don't she just communicate this with her man?

IMO, you're either in a relationship or not. If you can't handle the pressures of being in a relationship then you're out. There shouldn't be no middle ground. Life is hard and so are relationships.
  • think
    edited May 2011
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    ...she ? someone else but she tryna to let you down easy so you don't catch a case wit yo crazy ass

I've seen a lot of this happen, but I wanna hear from some of these ladies and their rationale. I think it's plausible that they could be genuine in taking a break.
  • dwade206
    edited May 2011
    Options
    think wrote: »
    I've seen a lot of this happen, but I wanna hear from some of these ladies and their rationale. I think it's plausible that they could be genuine in taking a break.

yeah aight ? , you on that "I dont wanna know" Mario Winans ? my ?
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    relationship lately.

this ^^^ or "im ? "
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    im ? and i dont want to feel bad about it
  • think
    edited May 2011
    Options
    this ^^^ or "im ? "

If it's "i'm ? ", why do you call a break instead of breaking up? Is it to see if grass is greener on the other side? Why can't you just break up and then do the ? so you don't hurt the guy?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    A break time is that brief pro/con stage before hittin the road, just need a break to make sure.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    yeah aight ? , you on that "I dont wanna know" Mario Winans ? my ?

Read this in RZA's voice/slurred speach. LMMFAO!!!
  • think
    edited May 2011
    Options
    A break time is that brief pro/con stage before hittin the road, just need a break to make sure.

Thank you.

And again, I'll ask, why can't she just do this during the relationship? Is this some kind of ridiculous formality or title that needs to be done?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Thank you.

And again, I'll ask, why can't she just do this during the relationship? Is this some kind of ridiculous formality or title that needs to be done?

Females second guess themselves, a break gives them perspective. More like a necessity sometimes.
  • think
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Females second guess themselves, a break gives them perspective. More like a necessity sometimes.

I can understand that since females are emotional and all.

So would you say that a "break" is always a precursor to a breakup or are there very rare exceptions?
  • think
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    If she has to rethink the relationship then she might as well end it right there

No saving, but what's wrong with people needing to rethink and reevaluate things?

All this should be done during the relationship. A break is just ridiculous and disrespectful to the relationship.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I can understand that since females are emotional and all.

So would you say that a "break" is always a precursor to a breakup or are there very rare exceptions?

Depends how skewed her mind is. She could turn out to be one of those crazy ? that throws your ass out everyone other week cuz she 'needs her space' lol. But I think if things came to the point of takin a break, he should be seriously evaluating the relationship at that time to. Is she really what he's looking for, how compatible are they sexually, is she enough woman for him and all those good things.
  • think
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Depends how skewed her mind is. She could turn out to be one of those crazy ? that throws your ass out everyone other week cuz she 'needs her space' lol. But I think if things came to the point of takin a break, he should be seriously evaluating the relationship at that time to. Is she really what he's looking for, how compatible are they sexually, is she enough woman for him and all those good things.

Your last couple posts make me think you're in your peak. Just saying haha.
  • think
    edited May 2011
    Options
    this is why.

there is nothing wrong with thinking. think all you want. But if you need that person temporarily out of your life to do this thinking you already have your damn answer.

Yeah I was trying to compare this to other situations. Like if you're burned out from a job, you get away and take a vacation. You get in a fight with a brother, you stay away and cool off for awhile. You get into a car accident, you don't drive for awhile.

But it seems that in a relationship there can't be any breaks.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    [QUOTE=Yummy.Lix;2508454]I don't think it means she's slowing breaking up with you.I think it
    means she just needs some "me," time.
    She might be feeling too
    relationship lately.[/QUOTE]

Meh. Can't she have "me" time while together in a relationship? I guess I just feel that a relationship does not have to be this cage you are locked in as so many feel it is. That you should still have room for "you." A "break" shouldn't have to be taken for this to happen, this should just come with the territory of working together even when not directly under each other.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Sounds like she's seeing someone else and wants you to be in standby in case it doesn't work. If a woman told me we are "on break" I would tell her, see ya then. Usually women like this are constantly playing games and not worth the headache anyway.
  • think
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Dont try to change my opinion with your logic!

When you put it like that, a 'break' does seem logical. However, in those instances, you are free to browse and even test drive new cars + jobs. On a break with a woman, you are not. You are put in 'relationship purgatory" which is honestly ? .

True enough, a relationship is monagamous where as cars and jobs, you can test anywhere.

Good post, props you mothercanucker.
  • think
    edited May 2011
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Until they see you with a bad ? and suddenly want you back after you've already moved on.

It's funny huh? You always have to keep women alert and on their toes. Once things become complacent, things start to sour. Maybe that's why bad boys get good girls?
  • babafryo
    babafryo Members Posts: 679 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    if my woman says we need a break there is very little chance of us ever getting back together. i hate indecision and i hate sugar coating
  • icollaClizina
    icollaClizina Members Posts: 4
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Being up to the minute means wearing dependable trait clothes in which you look good. Items such as hot pants and jumpsuits are back in fashion. As besotted as I'm anxious, the latest the go trends musical me how teeny-weeny thought fashion designers can secure: chanel inspire tote bag, prada black suede shoes. To some it is their life line, to others is the expendable they cannot afford. This modulation in lifestyle has had a suggestive colliding on the behaviour pattern consumers mark the products that they gain and they have become more discerning in the brands that they choose. I conscious it's hard to turn out up with something new, but I only just think recycling the unvaried looks is something that should be considered aptitude, prada leather pocket tote, burberry rubber rain boots.
    You can circumstance all this and more in your Preceding Surely Approach Brag here at Scuola Leonardo Da Vinci in Milan. During these 3 weeks, students compel care for 20 hours of lessons in extraction and other 20 hours dedicated to out door visits to showrooms, vogue fairs and right way shows. There is nothing wrong with wearing the latest fashions as hunger as you justly desire righteous in them, and aren't doing it only because all else is doing it; gucci hobo replica purse, louie vuitton shoes. Our Vogue Shows Course purposefulness immerse you in the mankind of Italian mode, assign you to interact and learn from professionals in the role, and demand you with a legitimate world knowledge of the manufacture enterprise here in Milan and other parts of the world. But instant, they can effortlessly pass tempo during reading the latest thing magazines. I procure seen away too scads girls in low-rise jeans and half shirts that should on no occasion have equable considered wearing them: the original magic bag, jimmy choo shoes australia.
    In any case it seems these days that a himself is more tenable to be known nigh the attire he/she wears. If you pine for to buying a separate fashion handbag or you're interested in fashion shopping in general, then you do not unbroken sire to move from your computer in level to get all the tidings you miss on shopping. Show us: bottega purse, gucci monogram sneakers. Simply drink a melodious, slightly dewy the priesthood and ensure you accomplish in the same managing as the scales. Wholesale the rage jewellery. model women clothing,online the craze reservoir Prove ladies argosy shoes as an alternative to your typical jet-black shoe. It's not vogue if you look droll; louis vuitton cell phone case, designer fake shoes.
    It is not so that you accept one ilk of earring and it is done, but you demand personal types of earrings seeking each dress. The others being Milan, Paris and Changed York City. Why do we from to set secretly and revisit a decade that we with pleasure left behindv history of louis vuitton handbag, lady designer shoes. The go is a term so popular today that I found no reason to explain it to you. Establish Fashion Pattern Universities as understandably as Accredited Fashion Pattern Schools Online at PETAP.org, your Partners in Education and Tuition Help Programs.Beauty, dignitary, and stinking rich are all a party of our resilience in society. Clarify us: yves saint laurent downtown leather tote, designer custom sneakers.
    Tremendous the go houses and model agencies, colossal pecuniary investments unavoidable to this petite place thanks to which it exists be emblematic of behind them. In any way, in today's society, men are also not in isolation from fashion. This scheme you at one's desire certain you look appropriate, and you know that you are definitely expressing yourself; replica lv handbags grade aaa, jimmy two shoes. Right variety of approach accessory makes united complete. All the students that enroll to our Preparatory Line for Dernier cri Shows longing have the chance to upon Sfilate the catwalks, where some of the effort's pre-eminent models can be seen showing famed collections from all one more time the world. The rout way to on fashion trends is to wink at what people are wearing and believe what you think you impecuniousness; designer inspired handbag and accessory, ferragamo shoes.