Bin Laden wanted to recruit Blacks into Al Qaeda to foment a Race War

Options
Swiffness!
Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2011 in The Social Lounge
Osama bin Laden aspired to damage the United States not only through persistent terror attacks, but also by attempting to inflame race and class tensions in hopes of tearing down the country from the inside out, according to officials briefed on the evidence trove recovered from the al Qaeda leader's Pakistan compound.

According to materials in the cache of documents recovered in the U.S. Navy SEAL raid that brought down the terror leader, bin Laden planned to specifically recruit African-American Muslim converts to carry out attacks on the homeland. The goal was to not only ? and maim in the actual operations, but to create a divisiveness that would cause more damage than al Qaeda could ever hope to do on their own.

"Because there were many blacks in the U.S., he wanted to capitalize on them to further the jihadi cause," one U.S. official told ABC News. "Al Qaeda sees the black convert community as ripe for recruiting."

While it has long been known that radical preachers and some prison imams have targeted the convert community for jihad recruitment, the references show core al Qaeda's keen interest in the tactic.

"This is pretty heady stuff," another person briefed on the material said.

But it's also strategy that civil rights activist and President of the National Action Network Rev. Al Sharpton said was "radical" and outrageous.

"I think it would be the most cynical abuse of African-Americans and America in general," Sharpton told ABC News. "Remember, Osama bin Laden killed blacks, whites, Latinos, everyone on 9/11... For him to use race relations in the U.S. in a way to support his terroristic barbarism is the absolute height of cynicism."

Minority groups have previously suffered in the aftermath of terror attacks or attempted attacks, though most of those incidents have been directed at Muslim-Americans. Ibrahim Hooper, National Communications Director for the Council on American-Islamic Relations, said those incidents are not indicative of the American people and any belief by bin Laden that he could prompt widespread violence in such a way between any groups was a "fantasy."

"I think the viewpoint reflects more of a Neo-? , white supremacist outlook on American whites than anything based in reality," he said. "I think it's fantasy based on a fundamental misunderstanding of American society."

Still, Sharpton said that the revelation about al Qaeda's targeting of minorities should serve "not as a wake-up call as much as a tap on the shoulder" to minority leaders.

If racial tensions have created a vulnerability in U.S. national security, Sharpton said, "it becomes the responsibility for those of us in black leadership and activism to make sure that we carefully monitor who we let in our ranks and for what... and try to understand that we cannot be exploited as we try to stop the continuing injustices."

In the past, officials believed al Qaeda attempted to recruit fair-skinned European or Americans jihadis.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/osama-bin-ladens-anti-us-strategy-exploit-minority/story?id=13547780

I've been afraid of this sort of thing. Last thing we need is black people being rounded up into "Freedom" camps because some lonely ? 's search for acceptance led to him suicide bombing a subway train.

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Q45T wrote: »

or bombs........
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Ha..........NO WONDER the govt doesn't want the sound from those videos to be heard!

He might post too many truths on the vid.......
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lol @ h rap brown and 2012 being the first ones to sign up and getting put on suicide bomber duty
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    truth is they probably despise black just as much...just look at how blacks are treated and looked at in many muslim nations dominated by middleastern people...I.E egypt
  • Sovo_Nah
    Sovo_Nah Members Posts: 2,216 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    If bin laden called up any black dude in philly with a beard, they would have jumped at the chance to be down! i mean, why not? why live the life of the a-rabs if you aint gonna help their cause? thats like being a christian but knowing the story was stolen from other myths.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yah i seen this the other day

Speaking of which..

Where the hell is Darcskies,..

Al Qaeda photographer........Allegedly
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Sovo_Nah wrote: »
    If bin laden called up any black dude in philly with a beard, they would have jumped at the chance to be down! i mean, why not? why live the life of the a-rabs if you aint gonna help their cause? thats like being a christian but knowing the story was stolen from other myths.

I hope that was sarcasm. If not, that's quite possibly the dumbest ? I've ever read on Allhiphop. Word to that fat ? in the reason that keeps saying currrrrrry.
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    truth is they probably despise black just as much...just look at how blacks are treated and looked at in many muslim nations dominated by middleastern people...I.E egypt

Have you ever been to Egypt?
    Ever been to the Middle East?

If you answered no to both questions take your opinion with a feather and balance that
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    This is stupid nonsense just to trump up some ? for an excuse to treat blacks like ? during the world war. you ? about to be thrown in camps somewhere
  • Warlock712
    Warlock712 Members Posts: 3
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lol. This is how you know that Osama Bin Laden is a FAKE. How long has he been evading the U.S.A. counter-terrorist forces? 10 years? You're telling me in 10 years and all the years before that he couldn't hire any provocateurs or learn the craft (it's a talent to provoke people) by himself?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_provocateur

The ? isn't as hard as it looks, yo. I've been in a contact with a few provocateurs in the real world. They're nothing to play around with and they can provoke you to literally do anything.
  • politicalthug202
    politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

If you answered no to both questions take your opinion with a feather and balance that

midlle eastern men are ? african boys in the sudan right now.
  • NatTurner1972
    NatTurner1972 Members Posts: 239
    edited May 2011
    Options

True but must of the so-called Arabs in Sudan and Egypt are Nubian aka Black so it is really black on black crime never been to the middle east but I was in Turkey(Muslim Europe)
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Well SOMEONE's gotta start the revolution.... we obviously can't depend on people like P Diddy or Oprah...
  • Makaveli__23
    Makaveli__23 Members Posts: 11
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I saw this story on the news.

Anyway.

Bin Lasden was a CIA agent for the USA but when the relationship went bad they killed him just like Hussain.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    Well SOMEONE's gotta start the revolution.... we obviously can't depend on people like P Diddy or Oprah...

• thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

That is the truth
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    What if tho... What if? *Playing Devil's Advocate...

What I have learned over my years is that Blacks are the most confused Leaders/Followers. We'll stand up and stand out to fight oppression from an opposing race, but allow ourselves to lead us into doom and self destruction. What if the Taliban converted your favorite rapper. What if someone of the influence and power of a Diddy became a focal point of Taliban resistance against America. What if Diddy was able to convert Nas? What if Nas was able to covert lil wayne? Wayne influences YM, etc etc etc. Now check.... the masses ALREADY are mindless sheep against the soft glow of cash, status, and the like. But what if ur favorite rappers set those mindless sheep and followers one direction, one goal.

Think about it......
  • Sh0t
    Sh0t Members Posts: 1,162
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I've believed Bin Laden has been dead for some time. 2002 or so.

They haven't joined forces in North America yet, but Islamic types have been linking up with South American gangs for quite some time.

If we had real enemies out there, trying to form alliances with Mexican and Black gangs would be a great bit of grand strategy. The Islamics, especially the Arabs of the middle east are racist against blacks, probably mexicans, too, so they won't do it, but the Chinese and North Koreans have zero problem with that. China has been very active in Asia and South America.
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Sh0t wrote: »
    I've believed Bin Laden has been dead for some time. 2002 or so.

They haven't joined forces in North America yet, but Islamic types have been linking up with South American gangs for quite some time.

If we had real enemies out there, trying to form alliances with Mexican and Black gangs would be a great bit of grand strategy. The Islamics, especially the Arabs of the middle east are racist against blacks, probably mexicans, too, so they won't do it, but the Chinese and North Koreans have zero problem with that. China has been very active in Asia and South America.

Well stated
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Osama bin Laden aspired to damage the United States not only through persistent terror attacks, but also by attempting to inflame race and class tensions in hopes of tearing down the country from the inside out, according to officials briefed on the evidence trove recovered from the al Qaeda leader's Pakistan compound.

According to materials in the cache of documents recovered in the U.S. Navy SEAL raid that brought down the terror leader, bin Laden planned to specifically recruit African-American Muslim converts to carry out attacks on the homeland. The goal was to not only ? and maim in the actual operations, but to create a divisiveness that would cause more damage than al Qaeda could ever hope to do on their own.

"Because there were many blacks in the U.S., he wanted to capitalize on them to further the jihadi cause," one U.S. official told ABC News. "Al Qaeda sees the black convert community as ripe for recruiting."

While it has long been known that radical preachers and some prison imams have targeted the convert community for jihad recruitment, the references show core al Qaeda's keen interest in the tactic.

"This is pretty heady stuff," another person briefed on the material said.

But it's also strategy that civil rights activist and President of the National Action Network Rev. Al Sharpton said was "radical" and outrageous.

"I think it would be the most cynical abuse of African-Americans and America in general," Sharpton told ABC News. "Remember, Osama bin Laden killed blacks, whites, Latinos, everyone on 9/11... For him to use race relations in the U.S. in a way to support his terroristic barbarism is the absolute height of cynicism."

Minority groups have previously suffered in the aftermath of terror attacks or attempted attacks, though most of those incidents have been directed at Muslim-Americans. Ibrahim Hooper, National Communications Director for the Council on American-Islamic Relations, said those incidents are not indicative of the American people and any belief by bin Laden that he could prompt widespread violence in such a way between any groups was a "fantasy."

"I think the viewpoint reflects more of a Neo-? , white supremacist outlook on American whites than anything based in reality," he said. "I think it's fantasy based on a fundamental misunderstanding of American society."

Still, Sharpton said that the revelation about al Qaeda's targeting of minorities should serve "not as a wake-up call as much as a tap on the shoulder" to minority leaders.

If racial tensions have created a vulnerability in U.S. national security, Sharpton said, "it becomes the responsibility for those of us in black leadership and activism to make sure that we carefully monitor who we let in our ranks and for what... and try to understand that we cannot be exploited as we try to stop the continuing injustices."

In the past, officials believed al Qaeda attempted to recruit fair-skinned European or Americans jihadis.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/osama-bin-ladens-anti-us-strategy-exploit-minority/story?id=13547780

I've been afraid of this sort of thing. Last thing we need is black people being rounded up into "Freedom" camps because some lonely ? 's search for acceptance led to him suicide bombing a subway train.

I smell Propaganda.

They have always been positioning Black people for the blame for the country's ills.

This is nothing but the beginning of the King Alfred Plan that they claim is fictional, even though they have implemented it on Japanese, Communists, Arabs, etc.

They started it with the pseudo war on drugs, and the projecting of the black male image as a savage, thug, gangbanger, and ? .

I heard ol boy talking about it on Satellite radio and the callers were getting amped. ................

All you house ? that think you are immune because you live next door, and pronounce all your syllables and date Becky will find out..............
  • Sh0t
    Sh0t Members Posts: 1,162
    edited May 2011
    Options
    It might be propaganda, but if I were an anti-American terrorist overseas, I would try to link up with dissatisfied minorities here, too. The US does it overseas often(kurds, etc).

During WWII, the Nazis dropped leaflets over Black troops, asking them why they are fighting for racist America that hates them, and that they should desert and come fight for hte Fuhrer instead. They had a point...
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    all i know is obamma's grandmommy is sexxxy as fuccck

barryandgrandma.jpg
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    Mr. 66Hundred Members Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    all i know is obamma's grandmommy is sexxxy as fuccck

barryandgrandma.jpg

lol @ the family resemblance
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    yall do know that a race war in the states would wipe us out.....

the moment this ? stated....every white person alive would shoot blacks on site...then it would give the mexicans a right to continue to shoot blacks and every other race will jump on the wagon and we'd really have a pic-a-nic

the germans didnt an dont like blacks...when i go to germany...im excepted because of what i do an who im with...

most races on this planet is brainwashed to not like blacks

but its funny because a armed, controlled and well organized sub-african army made up of all sub or lower african countries...would damn near wipe this palnet clean