Ether!! How Can Anyone Watch This & Not Believe This "Conspiracy Theory" isnt fact

Options
Bully_Pulpit
Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2011 in The Social Lounge
[video=google;2361717427531377078]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2361717427531377078#[/video]

Damn I cant believe im just seeing this ?

Comments

• CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • Bully_Pulpit
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Tell that to somebody who lost a loved one fam, you sound extra ignorant right now.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Ok tell me what the thread is about cuz I can't see the vid from my phone
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter if they find the smoking gun that proves everything, the story will not change.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Admit nothing, deny everything.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    True stuff.... cant believe most still sleepin.
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The pope did 9/11, true story
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Double negative:
    "Ether!! How Can Anyone Watch This & Not Believe This 'Conspiracy Theory' isnt fact"
    =
    "Ether!! How Can Anyone Watch This & Believe This 'Conspiracy Theory' is fact"
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    This ? is ages old, this is on Netflix too along with "Loose Change".

LOL @ you guys though, you guys say people trust the gov. too easy but then turn around and do the same to a video some idiot breaks down. All the 9/11 theories have been put to rest. I can destroy all the theories too with plenty of video from a man who broke it all down easy. Or I can do it the hard way and type out all the holes the 9/11 theories have, but I'll have to do it after Sunday, I have to restore my computer back to being a ? because of some ? up virus that decided to give my computer aids.

Don't play w fire though, warning...
  • VIBE
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Tell that to somebody who lost a loved one fam, you sound extra ignorant right now.

Actually, YOU think about it. The families of lost loved ones are being harassed with this ? and they hate it. Do you know that this (new found conspiracy you now support) states that all phone calls made from the planes were FAKED? So any last messages the families had with their loved ones is being taken away from them and set up as a fake phone call, you're taking away what is the last cherished thing they have of their loved one.

Think about THAT? Of course not.

Or how about the theory that flight 93 was actually shot down instead of taken over in a heroic manner? Taking away from the heroism that those families proudly hold high, the last moments of someone's son, brother, father or husband who saved other lives by taking down Flight 93.

So you're the ignorant ? , not us.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    edited May 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »

Just what the ? is that suppossed to mean!? I aint scared of you , the feds, the government, anybody who in on this ? ? . I know they know what im doing, you think I give two ? . ? I aint afraid to die in fact I d rather die than live in a world where ? know that they being lied to, know that there is shady ? is going on and choose to do nothing.Ppl are getting murdered, my ancestors murdered so the top 1% can enjoy the so called luxuries while im living paycheck to paycheck and some many more ppl in the hood & in the world is ? starving!? ? you ? !!!!!!
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

LOL @ you guys though, you guys say people trust the gov. too easy but then turn around and do the same to a video some idiot breaks down. All the 9/11 theories have been put to rest. I can destroy all the theories too with plenty of video from a man who broke it all down easy. Or I can do it the hard way and type out all the holes the 9/11 theories have, but I'll have to do it after Sunday, I have to restore my computer back to being a ? because of some ? up virus that decided to give my computer aids.

They said the plane that hit the pentagon disintegrate thats why they don't have any or few parts,

1. when does a big ass plain ? disintegrate, when does any plane do that cmon son really

2. they said the the plane skidded off the lawn b4 impact, pics and videos show the lawn is clean

3. the hole in the building doesn't represent the size of the plane

you say they been put to rest then post something
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Actually, YOU think about it. The families of lost loved ones are being harassed with this ? and they hate it. Do you know that this (new found conspiracy you now support) states that all phone calls made from the planes were FAKED? So any last messages the families had with their loved ones is being taken away from them and set up as a fake phone call, you're taking away what is the last cherished thing they have of their loved one.

Think about THAT? Of course not.

Or how about the theory that flight 93 was actually shot down instead of taken over in a heroic manner? Taking away from the heroism that those families proudly hold high, the last moments of someone's son, brother, father or husband who saved other lives by taking down Flight 93.

So you're the ignorant ? , not us.

what you just said is dumb, so we supposed to pretend like ? don't smell fishy to not hurt somebody else feelings? at the end of the day somebody killed those people and yes we feell sorry for them yes it sucks for there family's but to not look for why or how things really went down to preserve some feelings is stupid.
  • VIBE
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Just what the ? is that suppossed to mean!? I aint scared of you , the feds, the government, anybody who in on this ? ? . I know they know what im doing, you think I give two ? . ? I aint afraid to die in fact I d rather die than live in a world where ? know that they being lied to, know that there is shady ? is going on and choose to do nothing.Ppl are getting murdered, my ancestors murdered so the top 1% can enjoy the so called luxuries while im living paycheck to paycheck and some many more ppl in the hood & in the world is ? starving!? ? you ? !!!!!!

Feelings caught.
    They said the plane that hit the pentagon disintegrate thats why they don't have any or few parts,

1. when does a big ass plain ? disintegrate, when does any plane do that cmon son really

2. they said the the plane skidded off the lawn b4 impact, pics and videos show the lawn is clean

3. the hole in the building doesn't represent the size of the plane

you say they been put to rest then post something

Few parts? You have done no research, there is PLENTY of parts all INSIDE the building, research for yourself and you will see.

1. Plane didn't "disintegrate".
    2.They thought that at first, then they said it didn't, also the lawn isn't CLEAN, it has debris
    3. Hole = plane through it. I'll post when I clean my computer, I gotta get this malware the ? off my computer.
  • VIBE
    edited May 2011
    Options
    what you just said is dumb, so we supposed to pretend like ? don't smell fishy to not hurt somebody else feelings? at the end of the day somebody killed those people and yes we feell sorry for them yes it sucks for there family's but to not look for why or how things really went down to preserve some feelings is stupid.

When you have no proof of anything happening like you guys think, then it's a slap in the face to everyone.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    edited May 2011
    Options
    When you have no proof of anything happening like you guys think, then it's a slap in the face to everyone.

when obvious lies accumulate who needs proof
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Feelings caught.

Few parts? You have done no research, there is PLENTY of parts all INSIDE the building, research for yourself and you will see.

1. Plane didn't "disintegrate".
    2.They thought that at first, then they said it didn't, also the lawn isn't CLEAN, it has debris
    3. Hole = plane through it. I'll post when I clean my computer, I gotta get this malware the ? off my computer.
    the lawn is clean im not talking about the scattered parts im talking about the lawn itself has no marks of a 757 sliding across
  • Bully_Pulpit
    edited May 2011
    Options

You get that computer fixed yet? Wheres that video? Do you work for the NSA?
  • samkaveli
    samkaveli Members Posts: 572
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    Al qaeda are really a terrorist organization created because they are jealous of our north american lifestyles, and not because they wish to protest their oppression

When we see videos of muslims marching in the streets protesting its because they hate freedom, not because they're mad their own kind are being slaughtered

When they ? /torture us its bad. when we ? /torture them, its okay.

gas prices are high because of the economy, not because of corporate greed

There is no oil in Afghanistan, iraq, iran, etc etc.

Osama bin laden is not a scape goat and has never been an ally to America
    Man your right America is the best country ever America has always been so nice and kind the everyone I mean Blacks where treated so well as well as the Native American's we had to go into Iraq for the WMD I'm sure there their some where USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

im pretty sure they dont give 2 ? bout or know what youve been up to.

they in the business of global ? ... ? they care about some muhfucka named larry doin on the internet on a sturday night.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    edited May 2011
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »
    im pretty sure they dont give 2 ? bout or know what youve been up to.

they in the business of global ? ... ? they care about some muhfucka named larry doin on the internet on a sturday night.

Haha, your a funny dude...but anyway im pretty sure you knew when i said "they" i was using a general term right. And I also expect you to know that the NSA watches ? on the internet on behalf of the homeland security act or taps ? phones. Cmon playboy we gonna get you educated.
  • VIBE
    edited May 2011
    Options
    You get that computer fixed yet? Wheres that video? Do you work for the NSA?

No, this ? is a ? . I gotta restore my whole computer, no scans worked.

But instead of typing everything out, here.

http://www.youtube.com/user/RKOwens4#p/u

go to his youtube page, and he breaks it all down with all his videos. Since 9/11 theories are based on mostly video, this is what he does as well. It's easier than me typing out and arguging, as he beats out all theories.
  • The True Flesh
    The True Flesh Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Am I the only one that thought it was ? when Dr. Evil turned out to be Austin Powers' Brother?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    edited May 2011
    Options
    No, this ? is a ? . I gotta restore my whole computer, no scans worked.

But instead of typing everything out, here.

http://www.youtube.com/user/RKOwens4#p/u

go to his youtube page, and he breaks it all down with all his videos. Since 9/11 theories are based on mostly video, this is what he does as well. It's easier than me typing out and arguging, as he beats out all theories.

You have to reinstall windows once that ? get in your comp its a wrap, I only watched the oen about the pentagon and it doesnt debunk anything
  • VIBE
    edited May 2011
    Options
    You have to reinstall windows once that ? get in your comp its a wrap, I only watched the oen about the pentagon and it doesnt debunk anything

Yeah, right now I am reinstalling Windows. I'm on my iPhone now.

What is the video supposed to do? Show you the plane? It's explaining how a plane DID.hit it and the plane debris inside, plenty of evidence for a plane.