Breaking News I've killed the Big Foot.

Options
samkaveli
samkaveli Members Posts: 572
edited May 2011 in The Social Lounge
I killed a Big Foot yesterday I toke pictures but I won't release them but trust me he's dead I have his DNA you all believe me right?

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Killin ya mother on mothers days.... word
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    can we expect his widow to ID the body and his "follwers" to swear revenge???
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Big's foot died on March 9, B.
  • samkaveli
    edited May 2011
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    can we expect his widow to ID the body and his "follwers" to swear revenge???
    No you see I throw him in the Ocean. but trust me, I killed him, because I said so it must be true. oh and his "follwers" just posted on the Big foot web site forums that they will indeed get revenge. the Big Foot also has a his last Type coming out in a few days stay tuned.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Brb folks imma make a youtube conspiracy video and type up some ? and put it on prison planet and wikipedia.. Damn investigative reporting..

i gots

Google-Logo.jpg
  • samkaveli
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Brb folks imma make a youtube conspiracy video and type up some ? and put it on prison planet and wikipedia.. Damn investigative reporting..

i gots

Google-Logo.jpg
    What the hell your Crazy son this ain't a CT this is fact no CT here I killed the Big Foot Son believe me after all I did say it so it must be true.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    Options
    samkaveli wrote: »
    I killed a Big Foot yesterday I toke pictures but I won't release them but trust me he's dead I have his DNA you all believe me right?
    here's a flaw with your hypothetical: UBL definitely existed, whereas there's no proof of any Bigfoot ever existing
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Real talk once I killed a pack of chucacabras. Made a coat:

mink_fur_coat_1.jpg
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I'll wait for the other bigfoots to confirm.
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    I'll wait for the other bigfoots to confirm.

lmao

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    here's a flaw with your hypothetical: UBL definitely existed, whereas there's no proof of any Bigfoot ever existing

Burn ?
  • The True Flesh
    The True Flesh Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

So did Aunt Jemima and Uncle Ben.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Jonas.dini wrote: »
    Real talk once I killed a pack of chucacabras. Made a coat:

mink_fur_coat_1.jpg

this ? is pimpin
  • samkaveli
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I guess you missed the point of this thread just because someone say's something does not make it true especially when they have 0 evidence and how do you know BF doesn't exist? I bet if the government came out in said they were real you'd believe it wouldn't you? after all the government never lies right?
  • samkaveli
    edited May 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Burn ?
    LOL you ppl are so quick to defend this government it's laughable I prey that you all are not black because if you are and you trust this government I really feel sorry for you all.
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    harry-and-the-hendersons-original.jpg

harry+and+the+hendersons+bigfoot.jpg

FilmHarryHendersons.jpg
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    If Bigfoots' buddies claim it's true, I'll believe you. Seriously.
  • Craig Robinson
    Craig Robinson Members Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    clivestewart191-600x250.jpg

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
  • samkaveli
    edited May 2011
    Options
    cobbland wrote: »

harry+and+the+hendersons+bigfoot.jpg

FilmHarryHendersons.jpg
    ahh ha I told you he was real I killed one tho time to celebrate Party time.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I guess you missed the point of this thread just because someone say's something does not make it true especially when they have 0 evidence and how do you know BF doesn't exist?
    i didn't miss the point of the thread at all. here's my point: find me any proof Bigfoot exists and then your example might work.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    cobbland wrote: »

he trained Trinity ?
  • samkaveli
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i didn't miss the point of the thread at all. here's my point: find me any proof Bigfoot exists and then your example might work.
    LOL if you get the point then why don't you just believe me without question? you have no problem believing the Government without proof so why won't you believe me? Big Foot is real in I have him on camera and I have pictures you should believe me because I said so.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I see what you did there.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    LOL if you get the point then why don't you just believe me without question? you have no problem believing the Government without proof so why won't you believe me? Big Foot is real in I have him on camera and I have pictures you should believe me because I said so.

Your example is flawed.

Osama bin Laden existed, there was proof for his existence. Big Foot is a myth, there is no proof for his existence. You're not thinking clearly on this one and Janklow caught it, big deal. Next time use better examples with things that actually do exist.
  • samkaveli
    edited May 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Your example is flawed.

Osama bin Laden existed, there was proof for his existence. Big Foot is a myth, there is no proof for his existence. You're not thinking clearly on this one and Janklow caught it, big deal. Next time use better examples with things that actually do exist.
    Will ? it I fought a lion with my bare hands I have pictures of it but I won't release them there your happy now? now tell me do you believe I actually fought a lion Bare hands without proof?