So is the "son of the morning" becoming more daring?

Options
DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
The son of the morning is really getting brave now. He's pulling off the blinds for everybody to see that he is close to being revealed. The Illuminati hatch job is coming unglued at the seams for a definitive purpose. So is it all just coincidence that on the 66th anniversary of Hitlers death that seal team 6 killed Osama Bin Laden on the same day the Illuminati was created at 3:30?

Or is it just coincidence that Osama was killed on May 1, the same day that the Illuminati requires there blood sacrifice. Bin Laden of course being the most wonderful blood sacrifice they could ever hope to receive, being that it will now likely set off a chain of events that will lead to destruction.

It's a good time to know Jesus Christ. The night is coming when no man can work. You don't want to be here when that happens. ? bless.

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I don't know. Maybe.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    No. Just more deceptive. Bin Laden is irrelevant. Just a distraction.

666 doesn't refer to an isolated moment in time. It describes the Beast. Besides the number has been described in earlier texts as 616. Thereby rendering your bootleg assumptions null and void.
  • The True Flesh
    The True Flesh Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them. Luke 12:37

Things aren't what they seem, people are massively decieved. I don't think any of us are really clear on the incremental details of the works of the devil.......but watching is what's important.

Keep watching brothers!

PEACE
  • The True Flesh
    The True Flesh Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    And Step wrote: »

666 doesn't refer to an isolated moment in time. It describes the Beast. Besides the number has been described in earlier texts as 616. Thereby rendering your bootleg assumptions null and void.

I agree with this^^^^^

Also, the traditional understanding of "the number" of the beast is likely not what we think. It might have been 666, 616 or not even been numerals at all. The word "number" used in the the book of Revelation is a loose translation. It really could translate as number, value, symbol, representation etc.

PEACE
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited May 2011
    Options
    And Step wrote: »

I was just pointing out signs my friend. ? gives clues to those who are watching the signs of the times because nothing happens by chance or coincidence. Everything happens in accordance with Gods sovereign plan and purpose for His universe. I'm just a messenger passing along information that may lead somebody to Jesus Christ. Thats it, thats all. ? bless.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them. Luke 12:37

Things aren't what they seem, people are massively decieved. I don't think any of us are really clear on the incremental details of the works of the devil.......but watching is what's important.

Keep watching brothers!

PEACE

Yeah your right. The kingdom of darkness has cast a shadow over the eyes of most of the inhabitants of the earth. It's only by the grace, power, and mercy of ? that those in the kingdom of light have not been duped by the wiles of the enemy. ? bless.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I agree with this^^^^^

Also, the traditional understanding of "the number" of the beast is likely not what we think. It might have been 666, 616 or not even been numerals at all. The word "number" used in the the book of Revelation is a loose translation. It really could translate as number, value, symbol, representation etc.

PEACE

Yeah, the mark of the beast could be anything. I just read somewhere that the best way to keep track of every human being on planet earth is to issue a number that consists of 18 digits broken into 3 groups of 6 numbers. 6+6+6=18.

SSN and zipcodes are used to identify citizens in the U.S. and both are 9 digit numbers. So the 18 digit ID is not to far fetched. Especially since it can be placed in a RFID chip, which can be used as a persons life-blood in a cashless society, which of course will be the way things will be done during the reign of the anti-christ.

But hey, it's all conjecture at this moment. Nothing but pure speculation. But looking for the signs is definitely intriguing. ? bless.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The son of the morning is really getting brave now. He's pulling off the blinds for everybody to see that he is close to being revealed. The Illuminati hatch job is coming unglued at the seams for a definitive purpose. So is it all just coincidence that on the 66th anniversary of Hitlers death that seal team 6 killed Osama Bin Laden on the same day the Illuminati was created at 3:30?

Or is it just coincidence that Osama was killed on May 1, the same day that the Illuminati requires there blood sacrifice. Bin Laden of course being the most wonderful blood sacrifice they could ever hope to receive, being that it will now likely set off a chain of events that will lead to destruction.

It's a good time to know Jesus Christ. The night is coming when no man can work. You don't want to be here when that happens. ? bless.

You've gotten more crazy
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    You've gotten more crazy

I've noticed this too. He gets just a little crazier each post. It's disturbing.
  • And Step
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I've noticed this too. He gets just a little crazier each post. It's disturbing.

Why would someone who looks like 50 have a Jay Z avatar?
  • And Step
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yeah, the mark of the beast could be anything.

The mark of the Beast is his thinking. This is why the scriptures says you will have it in your forehead. It further goes on to say that it will manifest in the right hand, also. Why the right hand? The right hand is mentioned all through out the scriptures. It is symbolic of the ability of the righteous to execute or make things happen.

If you travel throughout Asia and Africa you will see people doing unclean things (go to the bathroom) with their left hand and other things with their right. It is considered an insult to the highest degree to hand someone something from your left hand.

The mark in the right hand means that the your labor will bear wicked results because you have the thinking and ideas of the beast.

And as far as the no one can buy or sell unless they have the mark. Uh, we do know that for decades the US dollar had been the standard globally for a while. The US dollar was the standard for most International transactions and still is somewhat the defacto currency.