Ladies,As a dark skin black man

Options
Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2011 in The Powder Room
I know I must try ten times harder to get the women, especially when it comes to the sisters. Now I'm quite attractive, have cool personality and have a lot going for myself. And yet still I am often discriminated against based on my dark complexion. I was wondering what is there left for me to do that will make me more attractive? Should I just give up and become an asexual monk? Should I bleach my skin? Should I play the stereotypical ultra thug role that the media love to portray us dark skin black guys as? I may sound sarcastic right now, but I'm being as serious as cancer.

Comments

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    my ? it's a known fact that sistas prefer dark skinned brothers over anything majority wise! up your game and don't come on here ? like these other ic ?
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    edited May 2011
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    my ? it's a known fact that sistas prefer dark skinned brothers over anything majority wise! up your game and don't come on here ? like these other ic ?

thats a myth bro. Sit back and look at the number of women you see with dark skin dudes. You will be suprised to see that it isn't that many. I know it's rather trivial for me to take it into account. But sometimes when I'm at work I'll count the number of black couples(which isn't that much to begin with anyway) and for the most part the male is almost never dark skinned. Now I'm not saying this is intentional. Even when I go out I notice the same thing. Maybe I'm going crazy I dunno.
  • gns
    edited May 2011
    Options
    the grass is always greener on the other side yo but i'll let some of these females answer u in the thread.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

That's what I was thinking..

I think we all try to pinpoint a reason why we're not getting the results we want but I think you're off on this one.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    If you fine youre fine

There are tons of sexy dark chocolate it out there.....

Plus when you add how emotional many light skin men are, the choice is pretty simple

You must be ooglay :(

Post a pic for further analysis
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    thats a myth bro. Sit back and look at the number of women you see with dark skin dudes. You will be suprised to see that it isn't that many.

What rock do you live under?
    I for one prefer dark skinned men.
  • Smo-King Locs
    Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    what this ? is on???????? i'm dark skin bruh n attract the honeys like bees...no lie
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    word to the Father Wesley Snipes..........

I don't know what t/s talmbout

lightskin ? ain't been in style since New Jack City came out

/darkskin winning ? post :)
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Most black women I know prefer dark skin males.....you must be the darkest of the dark, dark as a black crayon.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ? , you got any game or a aura that attracts the women? I'm darker brown and I get plenty play and i got some black ass homies that have no problem what so ever!
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ? what?

dark skinned ? been winning ever since like 1980 something

you might have to step your game up
  • gns
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lol i knew y'all wouldn't disappoint. black women on average prefer darkskinned men, when i used to live down south i was surprised by how ? ? on darkskin women but yet black women(dark and lightskint) still rode for them same ? .

it gotta be your location or your game homie, darkskint ? been winning out chea word to nino sonning gmoney
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    man... i went to a party saturday night....

? i forgot how amazingly desireable i can be when i be out there doing my two step with a big ass kool-aid grin on me....

"i gotta chooper in the car.....i gotta chopper in the car....load up them choppers like it's december 31rst, , roll up and ? it an hit them ? where it hurt"

diddy-o.gif
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    man... i went to a party saturday night....

? i forgot how amazingly desireable i can be when i be out there doing my two step with a big ass kool-aid grin on me....

"i gotta chooper suit in the car.....i gotta chopper suit in the car....load up them choppers suits like it's december 31rst, , roll up and ? it an hit them ? where it hurt"

..........that ? Du and his Chopper suits
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ..........that ? Du and his Chopper suits

lmao....lmao....
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lol i knew y'all wouldn't disappoint. black women on average prefer darkskinned men, when i used to live down south i was surprised by how ? ? on darkskin women but yet black women(dark and lightskint) still rode for them same ? .

it gotta be your location or your game homie, darkskint ? been winning out chea word to nino sonning gmoney

real ? know my yute

we stay making change outta these 5 dolla lightskin cats LOL
  • Dainty
    Dainty Members Posts: 2,203
    edited May 2011
    Options
    you must be ugly bro, because a lot of women like dark skin men smh
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    PM those females in this thread your pic B and let them judge your looks...since you're so sure. (You won't do it)
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Iunno bro there are a lot of ? 's checking for dark men especially white girls, or extra light chicks...lot of them got that Malcolm X momma complex and want their children to have some color
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    *darkskin post*

T/s just lacking mad game & pulling techniques
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ? i m extremely dark and dont have issues getting women of all flavors. I think its you son
  • gns
    edited May 2011
    Options
    real ? know my yute

we stay making change outta these 5 dolla lightskin cats LOL

lol u dun know
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    That's what I was thinking..

I think we all try to pinpoint a reason why we're not getting the results we want but I think you're off on this one.
    haute wrote: »
    If you fine youre fine

There are tons of sexy dark chocolate it out there.....

Plus when you add how emotional many light skin men are, the choice is pretty simple

You must be ooglay :(

Post a pic for further analysis
    What rock do you live under?
    I for one prefer dark skinned men.
    what this ? is on???????? i'm dark skin bruh n attract the honeys like bees...no lie
    word to the Father Wesley Snipes..........

I don't know what t/s talmbout

lightskin ? ain't been in style since New Jack City came out

/darkskin winning ? post :)
    ? , you got any game or a aura that attracts the women? I'm darker brown and I get plenty play and i got some black ass homies that have no problem what so ever!
    ? what?

dark skinned ? been winning ever since like 1980 something

you might have to step your game up

Dainty wrote: »
    you must be ugly bro, because a lot of women like dark skin men smh
    PM those females in this thread your pic B and let them judge your looks...since you're so sure. (You won't do it)
    Ibex wrote: »
    Iunno bro there are a lot of ? 's checking for dark men especially white girls, or extra light chicks...lot of them got that Malcolm X momma complex and want their children to have some color
    cj012890 wrote: »
    *darkskin post*

T/s just lacking mad game & pulling techniques
    ? i m extremely dark and dont have issues getting women of all flavors. I think its you son

Will T/S acknowledge any of this?

Lol @ Elzo..."? I'm extremely dark"
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Dude are you ? me? Is this a joke thread? Not when dark skinned dudes have these light skinned cats out here with low self esteem n ? (another thread for another time) I think the problem is you're just short or ugly. If not then get it together my dude.chicks ain't going for your lack of confidence
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Well damn it must be this part of the country or something. Perhaps women in the mid-west are more color struck I dunno. Because where I'm from you hardly see any women with dark skin dudes. This is just my observation.
    Most black chicks around my way think all dark skin dudes have yellow teeth and are crusty. They almost refuse to even look your way based on the simple fact that your a darker shade of brown.