Wait So in the Souf...Ni99as just Let you Chill inside WalmarT?

Options

Comments

• DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    LOL @ ? laying up in IKEA mad at people walking through "their" living room.

"Move ? I'm trying to watch the game!"
  • Itz Luigi Bitch!
    Itz Luigi Bitch! Members Posts: 240
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Simma II wrote: »
    929.jpg

Hilarious .

naw that look like some real ? bout to go down right there...
  • hummingbird
    hummingbird Members, Banned Users Posts: 2,341 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    you think he gone take that ? to an outlet? lol hell naw

Im saying tho, just the other night I went to pick up some candles for my nephew bday party, and I seen a ? Idris Elba looking ? hugged up with a ? that look like the one posted in the Candy aisle (dont ask why i was in the candy aisle) and he was rubbing on her stomach and her shirt was 2 sizes 2 small with rolls hanging out.
    You know how fat bastard be rubbing on his own belly, thats how this ? was rubbing on her stomach. And had a big ass grin on his face, my girlfriend said she bet that ? sucked that ? soul out through his ? lol.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    no way that's in baltimore,they would think them ? are aboout to rob something
  • Dupac
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Im saying tho, just the other night I went to pick up some candles for my nephew bday party, and I seen a ? Idris Elba looking ? hugged up with a ? that look like the one posted in the Candy aisle (dont ask why i was in the candy aisle) and he was rubbing on her stomach and her shirt was 2 sizes 2 small with rolls hanging out.
    You know how fat bastard be rubbing on his own belly, thats how this ? was rubbing on her stomach. And had a big ass grin on his face, my girlfriend said she bet that ? sucked that ? soul out through his ? lol.

lol-truth. lmao
  • Itz Luigi Bitch!
    edited February 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    no way that's in baltimore,they would think them ? are aboout to rob something

4real white ppl play too much! lol that ? aint funny
  • Rell Mayne
    Rell Mayne Members Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    LOL @ ? laying up in IKEA mad at people walking through "their" living room.

"Move ? I'm trying to watch the game!"

LOL
    qweqewqweqweqwe
  • Itz Luigi Bitch!
    edited February 2010
    Options

smh with eyes closed.../
  • hummingbird
    edited February 2010
    Options
    as a matter of fact the pic in my avi is from right before we headed out to walmart to parking lot ? before going to the club one night lmao. ? went inside and got some wine coolers, a bag of ice, and some red plastic cups came back out put the ice in the cooler and the bottles of liquor we had in the trunk and posted up for about 2 hours getting tore down lol.
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    if you didnt know now you know

Walmart is like the club the spot.. there be thick ass ? , a VIP Section, Gucci mane playing on the radio, ? stanky leggin in the housewares aisle
  • Dupac
    edited February 2010
    Options
    as a matter of fact the pic in my avi is from right before we headed out to walmart to parking lot ? before going to the club one night lmao. ? went inside and got some wine coolers, a bag of ice, and some red plastic cups came back out put the ice in the cooler and the bottles of liquor we had in the trunk and posted up for about 2 hours getting tore down lol.

walmarts that sell alcohol win..........
  • Rell Mayne
    edited February 2010
    Options

Bolded for Nigg erish Ways
  • Rell Mayne
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ChillaT wrote: »
    if you didnt know now you know

Walmart is like the club the spot.. there be thick ass ? , a VIP Section, Gucci mane playing on the radio, ? stanky leggin in the housewares aisle

Smh @ ? bringin they Ipods and CD's to Walmart
  • hummingbird
    edited February 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    walmarts that sell alcohol win..........

man ours dont, we had to hit the sweet spot (aka cheap liqour store) before we got there
  • Dupac
    edited February 2010
    Options
    man ours dont, we had to hit the sweet spot (aka cheap liqour store) before we got there

wow, that's extra.. they don't sellalcohol atwalmrt in md either, but they do in some southern states...i always getta kick outta that ?
  • THEsweetheart92
    THEsweetheart92 Members Posts: 1,089 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ? here EVERYBODY love the walmart lol. It be more white folks and mexicans in that ? than anything.

oh please! lol up here, it's only black people.
    and i hate that place w/ a passion!
    they were hiring but as bad as i needed a job, i just couldn't do it.
    but TARGET>>>>WALMART anyday.
  • Simma II
    Simma II Banned Users Posts: 787
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Is target greater than walmart because white people shop there?
    Less crowded?
    Or for their customer service?
    Cause it's definitely not because of the prices
  • hummingbird
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Is target greater than walmart because white people shop there?
    Less crowded?
    Or for their customer service?
    Cause it's definitely not because of the prices

I dont shop at walmart unless im in my home city cause there is no target there, but I prefer target because 1. the stores are cleaner, 2. the customer service is better, 3. the quality of the products are better, 4. and I dont know why people think target is so expensive cause its really not, its just that walmart is so extra cheap (not always a good thing) that makes it seem like target is expensive, but you know what they say you get waht you pay for
  • THEsweetheart92
    THEsweetheart92 Members Posts: 1,089 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    customer service (no ghetto people) ... a whole lot bigger (by where i live).
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lmao why is walmart even OPEN after the club? The ones near my house close at 10pm! And aint nobody drivin all the way down york rd to the super walmart...that ? is wack anyway

wtf @ really postin up at walmart tho lmao.....I love walmart but i go in and out! And they only got a dunkin donuts at the one here in towson
  • hummingbird
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lmao why is walmart even OPEN after the club? The ones near my house close at 10pm! And aint nobody drivin all the way down york rd to the super walmart...that ? is wack anyway

wtf @ really postin up at walmart tho lmao.....I love walmart but i go in and out! And they only got a dunkin donuts at the one here in towson

Dee we gone hang out at the walmart when you get down here lol.
  • Simma II
    Simma II Banned Users Posts: 787
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I dont shop at walmart unless im in my home city cause there is no target there, but I prefer target because 1. the stores are cleaner, 2. the customer service is better, 3. the quality of the products are better, 4. and I dont know why people think target is so expensive cause its really not, its just that walmart is so extra cheap (not always a good thing) that makes it seem like target is expensive, but you know what they say you get waht you pay for

So......since when were the groceries bought better quality at Target?
  • hummingbird
    edited February 2010
    Options
    So......since when were the groceries bought better quality at Target?

oh ? i dont know cause I dont buy groceries from there. Publix and a local butcher shop FTMFW !!!!!!
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited February 2010
    Options
    940.jpg

. .

? ..........................
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Dee we gone hang out at the walmart when you get down here lol.

lmao I went to a target in Tampa...me and my cuz were hyped cause yall had like....wayyyyy more ? than we ever saw in a target lmao

Wait- u said yall dont got no target out there? so where the hell was i? lmao it was on the way from st pete back to orlando....i thought tampa was in the middle of those 2 spots?