Yo I gotta give credit where credit is due...

Options
MillzOG
MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
edited February 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
Amare Stoudamire is BALLIN so far after the allstar break, hes been rebounding and blockin shots....AND he's finally starting to take it to the rack more then just once or twice a game...

and for all ya ? that say Dwight Howard aint got a post game, watch a Magic game....that post game is gettin better and better, and so far in the 2nd half of the season he been showin it

Comments

• radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Amare catches a lotta hate on here, I dunno why... dude is hella aggressive takin the ball to the hole, no atl... So what if he takes jumpers here and there, it's a long ass season...

He still needs to be more consistent on defense, but he's money on offense...
  • jayhi22
    jayhi22 Members Posts: 911 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ^^He takes heat because he thinks hes a number 1 guy (when we all know hes not) and doesnt play like it. There was a point where he was soft and ONLY shooting jumpers and not rebounding like hes supposed to... Hes a good BATMAN, but hes a great ROBIN.. BUT Millz is right.. he has been ballin lately, which is good to see.. somebody lit a fire up under his ass
  • MillzOG
    edited February 2010
    Options
    radaman wrote: »
    Amare catches a lotta hate on here, I dunno why... dude is hella aggressive takin the ball to the hole, no atl... So what if he takes jumpers here and there, it's a long ass season...

He still needs to be more consistent on defense, but he's money on offense...

see na, he catches alot of Hate especially from me...but its ? im a Steve Nash fan, therefore a Suns fan by default

if u watch Amare play from before the injury, and now after the Injury you can see that he looks fully heeled, but just not fully confident in his ability to finish at the rim consistently.....he turned into Kevin Garnett (not the defensive KG that played for that Championship Celtics team either) but i mean the KG that lives on the top of the key and at the back of the baseline...

and see thats why im givin him his credit, since the all star break hes been attackin the basket...hes reboundin hes defending.....effort on defense >>> no effort, and he used to give no effort at all
  • MillzOG
    edited February 2010
    Options
    jayhi22 wrote: »
    ^^He takes heat because he thinks hes a number 1 guy (when we all know hes not) and doesnt play like it. There was a point where he was soft and ONLY shooting jumpers and not rebounding like hes supposed to... Hes a good BATMAN, but hes a great ROBIN.. BUT Millz is right.. he has been ballin lately, which is good to see.. somebody lit a fire up under his ass

couldnt have said it better myself.....

but i think all them trade rumors, then the fact that he didnt get traded and now hes playing to prove that he deserves a Max contract this offseason (which he doesnt), thats what lit the fire under his ass
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    he is a really good offensive player who settles for jumpers and who doesnt give his full potential on the defensive and rebounding side of the ball.