Why are IC girls scared to post their pics??

Options
Ibex
Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2010 in AKA Donkey
For real it's only like 3 IC chicks that have posted their pics. Are they scared of being roasted? Or they will post straight head and shoulders shot, why you not showing the full body? If you chunky let it be known.... I'm just sayin pull your skirt down B

Comments

• CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    dont mind me just gettin my post count up
  • ccluvsau
    ccluvsau Members Posts: 1,852 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I know what more women look like then men on here.
  • Ibex
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ccluvsau wrote: »
    I know what more women look like then men on here.

Head & shoulders though?...not firing shots Im just sayin
  • ccluvsau
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Ibex wrote: »
    Head & shoulders though?...not firing shots Im just sayin

What woman wants a group of men making jokes about every flaw they find in her pics?

HA.
  • Ibex
    edited February 2010
    Options
    What woman wants a group of men making jokes about every flaw they find in her pics?

HA.

That's a cop out I done seen plenty of ugly ? (NH) get fried on here..? should go both ways..you can't stand the heat get out the kitchen
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Plenty of them do. And the ones that dont....I dont think u want to see their ? .

Plus after what happened to Kimi I doubt we'll be seeing any new females for a while LOL
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Plenty of them do. And the ones that dont....I dont think u want to see their ? .

Plus after what happened to Kimi I doubt we'll be seeing any new females for a while LOL

what happened to kimi? other than a billion threads abt her
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Truth is yall dont know how to act when females do that ? like a dog that aint housebroken
  • ccluvsau
    edited February 2010
    Options
    That's a cop out I done seen plenty of ugly ? (NH) get fried on here..? should go both ways..you can't stand the heat get out the kitchen

Gee...I thought not posting pics accomplished that.....:confused:

What do YOU look like?
  • DarcSkies777
    edited February 2010
    Options
    cj012890 wrote: »
    what happened to kimi? other than a billion threads abt her
    Crying like a child, posting titangraphs pretending not to be crying like a child, getting ? on and broken down, more paragraphs pretending not to care yet writing more titangraphs, saying she wasnt an attention ? then later saying, "she loves the attention" to save face not realizing she contridicted herself and just ended up looking like a wounded weak minded insecure ugly ? .

saying she didnt have to gain anyone's approval then proceeding to explain to people WHY she was ugly and posting multiple pictures...FOR APPROVAL. Saying she doesnt care then making lame attempts at attacking posters (while at the same time not caring). She made a complete ass of herself over the last few days and the majority of us enjoyed the laugh at her expense.
  • Ibex
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Gee...I thought not posting pics accomplished that.....:confused:

What do YOU look like?

I posted my ? in the Official pic thread a min ago...? can roast all they want ain't no shame in my game...but you sound like you makin excuses....what you hidin for?
  • DarcSkies777
    edited February 2010
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    I didn't read none of that but your still in my top 4 poster

The jist of it was that ? played herself and she looks like afterbirth.
  • ccluvsau
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I posted my ? in the Official pic thread a min ago...? can roast all they want ain't no shame in my game...but you sound like you makin excuses....what you hidin for?

Hiding what?

/my pics have been posted over this board for the past 3 years.
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Hiding what?

They sure have ;)
  • Ibex
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Hiding what?

Ok if the pics you posted were full body then I apologize and this thread doesn't address you....but if not...stop ducking dat work
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I dont think posting pics is a big deal, I only have issues with people who like to roast but NEVER post their pic.
  • ccluvsau
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Ok if the pics you posted were full body then I apologize and this thread doesn't address you....but if not...stop ducking dat work

I, CC, did not post the pics.

Whether I looked decent or not, I didn't want my photo posted to be criticized.
    Maybe they feel the same way.

Anything past a person's face isn't necessary unless you're tryna ? .
  • ccluvsau
    edited February 2010
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »
    I dont think posting pics is a big deal, I only have issues with people who like to roast but NEVER post their pic.

co mu ph uc ki ng sign
  • Ibex
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I, CC, did not post the pics.

Whether I looked decent or not, I didn't want my photo posted to be criticized.
    Maybe they feel the same way.

Anything past a person's face isn't necessary unless you're tryna ? .

I feel where you comin from..my whole thing is nobody should be safe from gettin roasted male or female if you let what some people on the internet say ? wit your head your gonna have a rough life cuz ? gets way tougher than that
  • 5th Letter
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I see where you're coming from Ibex. But at the same time people may be self conscious about certain things about their body, and even though these are words on a screen they dont wanna be reminded about it, and we all know how people on the IC are. You would have 20 dudes going in hard and at the end of the day they are still human and those words can still hurt, despite it being over a computer screen.
  • Ibex
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Word u gotta learn to laugh at ya self....but ? take it to far sometimes...I feel wat u saying tho

Yea but on a side note ? we got to get some more ? in here ? running out of simp lanes...? over lap simpin and ? ...I got a few lambs Im tryn to bring to the slaughterhouse but they still ain't fixed the signup options on here
  • dholt23
    dholt23 Members Posts: 839
    edited February 2010
    Options
    after what yall said about kimi why would a female post a pic
  • 5th Letter
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Jamacia...I understand what you saying on the human aspect but at the end of the day its still word on the internet...Dizz stay posting my pic...but I know its da IC..and people got something to say about you regardless...if u can't take jokes then you shouldn't be on here period...u stay getting diss but you know its the IC and your use to it...other people should do da same

I know I'm used to getting dissed, but I can see why people would hesitate to post their pic.
  • Carlos Bruise-Her
    Carlos Bruise-Her Banned Users Posts: 925
    edited February 2010
    Options
    damn. My sexy lady is back again.... Made my night
  • dholt23
    dholt23 Members Posts: 839
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Kimi wrote: »
    I don't want a female to be scared about what they said about me, because they posted a few of the WORST pics of me and all ganged up and went in, but I hadled mine, and I'm still standing!!I think it's natural to get defensive and try to fight back, but I've learned, and come to the conclusion that it's best to just ignore it and keep moving. I know it's easier said then done when you are being attacked, but that's the advice I would offer to any new female and that's the advice that was given to me by the ladies here that went through it as well.

not all females are like you kimi