Anyone ever take steroids??

Options
its....JOHN B
its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2010 in The Weight Room
im probably gonna do a cycle of anavar so i want to know if anyone got experiece taking var or other type of roids, what type of results came from taking them

Comments

• dholt23
    dholt23 Members Posts: 839
    edited February 2010
    Options
    yeah when a ? had a form pneumonia that dock gave me some roids to help cough up the mucus; when i got over it i need notice I was stronger
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • its....JOHN B
    edited February 2010
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    good choice...

Good for muscle hardening, you wont see any weight gain. Just hardened muscle...

Not to tough on the liver and very low Andro signs...

I used to use D-Bol...

lol my boy thinks hes gonna gain 15-20 lbs on it, for me i think thats straight im a 175 and been lifting a long time i need something like that i just need to be more persistent going to the gym, my friend on the other hand hes in the 150's skinny as ? and hes hoping to get to 165-170 aint gonna happen, i know about dbol too how are the side effects with that
  • [Deleted User]
    edited February 2010
    Options
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    just out of curiosity: where do you get steroids? arent they illegal or is that just for professional athletes?
  • its....JOHN B
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Some water weight gain, little to no gyno, descent gains in strength, was able to push pass that Plateau(though that could just be mental)

If you plan on adding muscle mass, make sure you get the right kinda juice...

Like Var only does muscle hardening. D-bol is good for gains in mass and strength...

Var is also good for Cardio... I personally would only take it for cutting...

should i even take anything when i start the var or should i be straight with whey protein and just eating right?
  • its....JOHN B
    edited February 2010
    Options
    just out of curiosity: where do you get steroids? arent they illegal or is that just for professional athletes?

if you really wanted to you could get them off the internet but i know a couple people i can get it from, i think its illegal in certain states but honestly i dont think anyone would give a ? if you bought them off the internet, i seen magazines you can order from too
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    BP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Never! I don't need them, nor do I trust them. Not only can they make your ? shrink, but they can also ? you.
  • its....JOHN B
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Never! I don't need them, nor do I trust them. Not only can they make your ? shrink, but they can also ? you.

fairytales my dude, obviously if you overdue it your gonna ? yourself up and theres a lot of different types and some come with more side effects then others, but look up anavar taking a cycle of var aint no worse than taking a bunch of supplements you get at gnc, your ? up your liver probably even worse on all that ?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    No Barry bonds
  • [Deleted User]
    edited February 2010
    Options
  • its....JOHN B
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Ok honest opinion............

If you have to ask that Question...... Then you are not ready for for the juice... I hate to sound like a ? on this one... I really do. but thats a terrible question to be asking if you are asking these type of questions................

takin that ? anyway
  • [Deleted User]
    edited February 2010
    Options
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    BP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    fairytales my dude, obviously if you overdue it your gonna ? yourself up and theres a lot of different types and some come with more side effects then others, but look up anavar taking a cycle of var aint no worse than taking a bunch of supplements you get at gnc, your ? up your liver probably even worse on all that ?

Working out the natural way>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.taking steroids to workout.
  • livefrombk
    livefrombk Members Posts: 8
    edited February 2010
    Options
    better question is where can i get em...
    where u get your anvar
  • its....JOHN B
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Chances are, you have grown impatient and just want to build muscle in a hurry...

I was under the impression that you were a seasoned gym rat... I wouldnt have said anything had i known otherwise...

i could bench 275 on nothing but whey protein and thats weighing at 175 tops, honestly it was just a simple question, i aint relying on you
  • [Deleted User]
    edited February 2010
    Options
  • its....JOHN B
    edited March 2010
    Options
    So wait, you are benching 275 while being able to weigh 175 and yet you are going to take a steroid thats not going to add mass but it will harden your muscle?

My friend it would seem as though you have yet to reach a plateau and you need to keep pushing forward with just your Whey Protein... until you reach that plateau...

275 at 175... lemme guess you are about between 5 foot 8 inches and 6 feet right?

sounds to me that your body fat is minimal and would only require mild cardio to achieve the look you are going for...

alright since your really gonna try your hardest to make me look like an idiot for no apparent reason let me let you in on a little secret.....YOUR A ? IDIOT FOR TAKING DBOL, "you have man tittys" there aint nothing smart about you because you have experienced "dbol" taking steroids is not ? rocket science, ill give it to you you got my height right "5'8-6 ft" wow im ? proud of you, but 275 is my plateau, my muscles arent as hard as i want them to be and i do mild cardio and im not where i want to be at, good try though, ive done my research on anavar and if i was too take a steroid this is the one i want to take which im gona, my friend was led the wrong way but thats his problem i dont give a ? , i told him and hes over it too, but really im just seeing if i could learn something by making this thread, i knew there would be haters who would come in like that ? who said "no barry bonds" but for someone to let that roid rage get to their head and act like their something special and know something i dont because they stuck a needle in their ass then thats just ? stupid to me, i was hoping to hopefully learn something but instead im conversating with a ?
  • ex-soldier
    ex-soldier Members Posts: 634 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ? got roid rage without the roids... SMMFH

Jamel let this ? ? himself up.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited March 2010
    Options
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Lol at ? asking for advice and then getting mad when he get it

lol ? said ? yo advice
  • The Jackal
    The Jackal Members Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Seriously I would also advise you not to. If one is persistent enough you can gain muscle mass easily. If you would like me to tell you my workout i gladly will.
  • dreadedbwoy661
    dreadedbwoy661 Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Working out the natural way>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.taking steroids to workout.

lol not even. Imagine being able to lift double even triple what you are lifting now.
  • dreadedbwoy661
    dreadedbwoy661 Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Also, I recommend watching the documentary "Bigger, Stronger, Faster". It's all about the myths about steroids.

OP, you don't know what your doing. Your diet and training are probably ? . If you can't squat or deadlift at least 455 I wouldn't even touch roids.

Also, if you've never cycled, why go so harsh. Try a moderate prohormone first, and then see if you like the effects.