most dangerous situation you ever been in?

Options

Comments

• blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    SMH @ any military vet being able to come in and shut down this thread every time

mofos couldn't imagine some of the situations I've been in

jump from a high-powered aircraft at about 2000 ft in the air at night with about 150lbs strapped to you..

and that was just training LOL
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    SMH @ any military vet being able to come in and shut down this thread every time

jump from a high-powered aircraft at about 2000 ft in the air at night with about 150lbs strapped to you..

yea yall ? win, always
  • ImGettingOld
    ImGettingOld Members Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    This 18 wheeler smacked are car on the highway and kept goin while traffic was still comin towards are car
  • Dupac
    edited February 2010
    Options
    r-sanchez wrote: »
    Same here against the 8 dudes.. 3 ran away so it was 2 vs 5.. it wasnt bad though, but if it was all 8 i would've got my head stomped in.

yea, talking ? has gotten me outta a lot of situations.. it's also goteen me jumped quite a few times.....

but the lesson in that is if ur gonna talk a lotta ? just make sure u throw the first punch, it gives u better odds
  • Dupac
    edited February 2010
    Options
    the last time i didn't get the first punch in a brawl, i got my temple cut with a box cutter.. the scar is stil there 4 years later
  • GameTime33463
    GameTime33463 Members Posts: 3,895 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    the last time i didn't get the first punch in a brawl, i got my temple cut with a box cutter.. the scar is stil there 4 years later

damn.........
  • bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options

I just finished watching Band of Brothers the other day and reading this made me think about it cuz they did that while getting shot at and i was like you gotta have ? of steel to do some ? like that
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    my CUZN just stabbed some dude on valentines day no ?

I walked out my friends house n 30 cops was ready for me..I was like WTF??

This ? head said I had beef...it was on local news n ? ...

But cops let me go after Lil girl picks my CUZN photo out...

I thought I'm Gona get blamed for this ? ..that CUZN I didnt even kick it with for a long time

he was fuckn with all types of drugs..dude weighed 105 lbs....

He pleaded 51/50...dumb
  • blakfyahking
    edited February 2010
    Options
    bmoreeast wrote: »
    I just finished watching Band of Brothers the other day and reading this made me think about it cuz they did that while getting shot at and i was like you gotta have ? of steel to do some ? like that

that ? is nothing but training....and already being a little crazy before you join the military in the first place LOL

it also depends on where you grew up at.....them country white dudes be all stars in country environments like vietnam jungles and ?

but a city ? like me would be shook at first. but urban combat like they doing in wars right now, ? be shining like GI Joe out there LOL
  • darryl_jenks
    darryl_jenks Members Posts: 328
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I was about 16 walkin' home from the store chirpin' on my i415 (boost was hot back then) when these ? rolled up on me in a old ass chevy tellin' me to give the phone up.I just laughed at that ? and kept it movin,then two of them ? hopped out and one pulled a gun on me on some "whats funny now" ? . So i tossed the ? my phone and then the other ? slapped the dog ? out of my ass and curb stomped my back on some Gears of war ? .

I couldn't do anything but cry,? was embarrassing.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
  • bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I was about 16 walkin' home from the store chirpin' on my i415 (boost was hot back then) when these ? rolled up on me in a old ass chevy tellin' me to give the phone up.I just laughed at that ? and kept it movin,then two of them ? hopped out and one pulled a gun on me on some "whats funny now" ? . So i tossed the ? my phone and then the other ? slapped the dog ? out of my ass and curb stomped my back on some Gears of war ? .

I couldn't do anything but cry,? was embarrassing.

Yeah lil ? round my way stayed jackin ? for them phones.

Thats ? up, but the thought of you standing on the curb crying does sound kind of funny
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ? caught a young thug slippin. Put the barrel to my noggin but I kept it 100% thug. Didnt even take a bullet either.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    My ex is from South Central
    Rule #2 Dont trust nobody
    especially a ? wit a hookers body
    cuz it aint nothin but a trap
    And females 'll get u jacked or kidnapped
    youll wind up dead......
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    me n my boys was robbed at gun point when i was like 17, got caught slippin. ? pulled out and this one ? had this chrome revolver..prolly a 357 cuz that ? was big as ? . he hit one of my boys over the head with that ? and ran everything on em. the other 2 dudes was on us wit they ? right in our face..they didnt even rob us just ? us up a lil and we got stomped out..my homie that got hit wit the 357 had his chain all out and a nice watch so they was more concerned wit him i guess. i was ? after that ? but it made me stay on point for the future.
  • Dupac
    edited February 2010
    Options
    My ex is from South Central
    Rule #2 Dont trust nobody
    especially a ? wit a hookers body
    cuz it aint nothin but a trap
    And females 'll get u jacked or kidnapped
    youll wind up dead......
    cali that makes me think u walked ? into a hotel room frot hem to get robbed by ur ex...is this true cali???
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    posted in the club, all of a sudden, ? turn the club in to ecw...next thing i know im standin by a fridgerator in the club, and ? started shootin.....
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    cali that makes me think u walked ? into a hotel room frot hem to get robbed by ur ex...is this true cali???

Just to be safe dont wear no blue or red
    Cuz most ? get got
  • blakfyahking
    edited February 2010
    Options

what you trying to say Du?

you saying Cali got a ? 's body? LOL

I'm trying to figure out if you shooting a subliminal
  • Dupac
    edited February 2010
    Options
    what you trying to say Du?

you saying Cali got a ? 's body? LOL

I'm trying to figure out if you shooting a subliminal
    quit it...........
  • rakim ii
    rakim ii Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I've had a few close calls over here in Iraq.

I was in a accident were I flipped 10xs in the air...luckily I landed upright and wore my seatbelt that day. I was going 80mph on the highway at the time of the accident.

Had guns pulled out on me countless times growing up in the projects. Had a cop put a gun to my head for no ? reason; smfh
  • blakfyahking
    edited February 2010
    Options
    quit it...........

nah fam you should know me betta than that LOL

I was just trying to figure out how you assume she was the female she was talking about

that's why I asked the question even tho somebody could take offense or not
  • blacklsoldier
    blacklsoldier Members Posts: 899
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Almost getting jumped by an entire club b/c one of the homies got too "brave" off that henn. This ? gets on the mic an proceeds to say "man ? all yall ? , the eastside run this ? "... We're on the "westside" the club we were at was loc a block away from their projects (not a good combo).
    Mffers start to surround this fool (thank ? the security decided to us mace on them ? ). So we run outside with ? hitting us an ? , just to see a group of bout 200 ? walking from the projects to the club (i assume somebody from the club told them a dude was talking real greasy). Were walking (no running) to the car, get in to get the ? outta dodge the ? won't start up.
    Anyway, while my homie trying to start the car, ? start breaking our windows, throwing bottles, rock, hitting the car with sticks and ? . Finally car starts this ? through ? , kids, grandmothers ect trying to get away.. Ahhh good times. I can laugh about it now, but then i was scared as ? .
  • Mister_H2H
    Mister_H2H Members Posts: 163
    edited February 2010
    Options
    if u from the hood u are practically born with a gun story...

anyways...these ? jamaican kats robbed a liquor store in my hood that was literally across the street from a police precinct...
    me...gettin off the bus from school and not knowin what was goin down walked right in the middle of a shootout...thank ? for parked cars...i hit the dirt and prayed i could live to see another episode of Martin...
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    When I was in Iraq, multiple mortars hit our camp and then enemy forces charged the north gate. The only problem was our office is only a few feet from the damn gate!

A suicide bomber infiltrated our base and detonated his bomb at 1215 in the dining facility, by the grace of ? , I did not go to lunch that day but one of my coworker's was killed instantly.