What Posters do u think used the G&S as therapy and a way to upgrade socially .?

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Legend in Two SportsPosts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2010 in AKA Donkey
I gotta go with Primo .. dude was a fat laid back dude who rarely got outta line .. when he slimmed down and caught some confidence through posting he decided to lash out and go at cats for no reason ..

he even had the nerve to go in on fundz calling fundz fat and pathetic .. he ethered himself when he posted this pic of him being previously fat .. l_8c267b0ec9d14029aa42f28d211962d2

I guess he loves himself now and didnt really get along with himself when he was fat .. since he has gotten into shape he has ended the personal beef between himself and his weight ..

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    wiat till i get thin again.....
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    LOL primo went on the subway diet
    ? jokes are still lame
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Primo got a fat nerd ? mentality still once a ? always a ?
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I can't imagine anyone considering the people here (as a whole, not all) an upgrade.
    Me included.
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i cant front, primo was "mr nice guy" when i first got on the IC

then one day this ? grabbed the e-rachet and shot the e-block up
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i cant front, primo was "mr nice guy" when i first got on the IC

then one day this ? grabbed the e-rachet and shot the e-block up

cosign when I got here he was charlie church

now this cat is a certified e-thug LOL

I'm all intimidated to quote Primo now
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lmao @ charlie church
  • MERYLISBACK
    MERYLISBACK Banned Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i love Primo
    i remember when he used to only drop that 1 pic
    now he got a good 4 of them
    my only observation
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    cosign when I got here he was charlie church

now this cat is a certified e-thug LOL

I'm all intimidated to quote Primo now

word. i felt a bit uneasy even typing his name. i prolly just made his murda list.

my bad, gangsta.
  • Dupac
    edited February 2010
    Options
    if i ever step on a scale nd that ? under 220, i'm punching the frist person i see....just off of gp
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    if i ever step on a scale nd that ? under 220, i'm punching the frist person i see....just off of gp

LOL .. that ? primo gained more confidence/brawn as his weight decreased .. SMH

? went from a low key out of shape ? one year to tough as the mob the next year ..
  • blakfyahking
    edited February 2010
    Options
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    LOL .. that ? primo gained more confidence/brawn as his weight decreased .. SMH

? went from a low key out of shape ? one year to tough as the mob the next year ..

yeah tough as the Simp Mob LOL

but real talk tho how much e-fame you got to get before a ? dedicates a whole thread to ya
  • Dupac
    edited February 2010
    Options

but real talk tho how much e-fame you got to get before a ? dedicates a whole thread to ya

lol,,,...got'em
  • [Deleted User]
    edited February 2010
    Options

u dont need much fame as u can see LoL and by the way this isnt dedicated to anyone in particular the ? primo was just my example ..
  • [Deleted User]
    edited February 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    lol,,,...got'em

the ? always throwing slight shots my way on some petty ? .. LoL
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    THISGONBGUD.gif

• [Deleted User]
    edited February 2010
    Options
    blazini wrote: »
    THISGONBGUD.gif

nah ? are to worried about the next female they will target and try chasing away from this site .. SMH

this thread isnt intended just for primo he was just a good example .. its for whoever u feel is a square but uses this G&S ? as some kind of powerup or something LOL ..
  • blakfyahking
    edited February 2010
    Options
    the ? always throwing slight shots my way on some petty ? .. LoL

well I wasn't directing it at you specifically....just anybody who feels a need to dedicate a thread to another poster

I'm willing to clown everybody equally, so if you made this thread for any and everybody, then by all means don't take me as firing shots fam

but if you was trying to do a subliminal thread on some ? ? , well............wear ya high heels with pride cause that is some ? ? IMO

just call the ? out and state ya peace if that's how ya feel :shrugs
  • [Deleted User]
    edited February 2010
    Options
    well I wasn't directing it at you specifically....just anybody who feels a need to dedicate a thread to another poster

I'm willing to clown everybody equally, so if you made this thread for any and everybody, then by all means don't take me as firing shots fam

but if you was trying to do a subliminal thread on some ? ? , well............wear ya high heels with pride cause that is some ? ? IMO

just call the ? out and state ya peace if that's how ya feel :shrugs

anybody who pays attention to my posting knows there is nothing subliminal about the shots I throw so quit wit the ? while u ahead ..

u been throwing sneak shots at me long enough to know I dont play the subliminal games primo was just a example I used to strart the thread off ..
  • blakfyahking
    edited February 2010
    Options
    anybody who pays attention to my posting knows there is nothing subliminal about the shots I throw so quit wit the ? while u ahead ..

u been throwing sneak shots at me long enough to know I dont play the subliminal games primo was just a example I used to strart the thread off ..

c'mon best how many times we had this convo before? as a matter of fact I think you tried to name drop me in a thread with another poster talmbout I'm stealing threads or some ? like that

next thing you know I get on here and you gon for weeks.....so why wouldn't I think you the subliminal type

you call mofos out all the time who don't even pop ? to you.

I would expect you to just clown a ? outright........but hell even I could flip it around and say YOU use this IC ? to powerup like Mario and the IC is your mushroom

I take potshots at everybody when I see hypocrisy, you aint special

we can still chop it up in another thread no matter if you clown me or not, I don't hold grudges champ. you should realize that by now LOL
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    How does this ? gonna upgrade himself when he dress like a sunday school teacher
  • [Deleted User]
    edited February 2010
    Options
    c'mon best how many times we had this convo before? as a matter of fact I think you tried to name drop me in a thread with another poster talmbout I'm stealing threads or some ? like that

next thing you know I get on here and you gon for weeks.....so why wouldn't I think you the subliminal type

you call mofos out all the time who don't even pop ? to you.

I would expect you to just clown a ? outright........but hell even I could flip it around and say YOU use this IC ? to powerup like Mario and the IC is your mushroom

I take potshots at everybody when I see hypocrisy, you aint special

we can still chop it up in another thread no matter if you clown me or not, I don't hold grudges champ. you should realize that by now LOL

LoL at u thinking I ducked u .. good one .. u wont be seeing me posting that much anymore fam thats all no ducking or spin moves my way LoL ..

I see where u coming from usually I would just call a ? out and use the whole thread as a platform for him to be demolished .. but that wasn't my aim this time I just wanted to use the chump primo as a good example and let others expose whoever else they felt fit the shoe ..
  • SweetzIsAwesome
    SweetzIsAwesome Members Posts: 462
    edited February 2010
    Options
    don't hate on Primo.. if you all lost all of that weight you'd gain a new kind of confidence to.. I don't blame him.. work that new sexy body.. aooowww..!! (:
  • blakfyahking
    edited February 2010
    Options
    LoL at u thinking I ducked u .. good one .. u wont be seeing me posting that much anymore fam thats all no ducking or spin moves my way LoL ..

I see where u coming from usually I would just call a ? out and use the whole thread as a platform for him to be demolished .. but that wasn't my aim this time I just wanted to use the chump primo as a good example and let others expose whoever else they felt fit the shoe ..

well bruh I ain't saying you ducked me.......I just noticed I logged in, read some wild ? , and you were nowhere to be found

so I'm like, wtf Best, that aint real ? protocol....so what's really going on the IC now these days

but like I said I got no beef with you cuzzo, I throw a jab at anybody so don't take offense

I just had little jcapri try to regulate me the other day for calling her out, and she put me in my place. so there it is ? LOL
  • Prim-O Cla$$ic
    Prim-O Cla$$ic Members Posts: 2,409
    edited February 2010
    Options
    LoL @ all these jealous dudes in this thread....yall just mad yall don't look as good as me.

l_c0eef7e00d7f44c9945dcbb589f746ce.jpg