Bad Boys "Dream Team" After The Death of BIG? Only if Puff wasnt a snake..smh!!

Options
kuskklassic
kuskklassic Members Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2010 in The Reason
When Biggie died tha pretty muched killed the vibe of being a Bad Boy artist. Biggie was indeed the best artist on the label and without him a great deal of quality material was gone. But actually at the time of Biggie passing, Puffy & Bad Boy actullay had one of the most talented young emcees that could have sparked a whole other era for Bad Boy. Bad Boy should have looked at it like we gotta keep goin and stay together for Biggie. Puff had plenty of rap talent to work with...Mase, Black Rob, The LOX, Mark Curry and later on Shyne, G-Dep, & Loon to a lesser extent. I think Puff started his crooked ways when Big died and he lost alot of artist who coulda kept that label alive. LOX moved on to do better things so i could accept the leaving and Mase left on some church so he coulda been gone too. but Shyne, Black Rob, & G-Dep were artist who coulda brough back that street image back to Bad Boy after thier "Shiney Suit" era.

Comments

• tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    When Biggie died tha pretty muched killed the vibe of being a Bad Boy artist. Biggie was indeed the best artist on the label and without him a great deal of quality material was gone. But actually at the time of Biggie passing, Puffy & Bad Boy actullay had one of the most talented young emcees that could have sparked a whole other era for Bad Boy. Bad Boy should have looked at it like we gotta keep goin and stay together for Biggie. Puff had plenty of rap talent to work with...Mase, Black Rob, The LOX, Mark Curry and later on Shyne, G-Dep, & Loon to a lesser extent. I think Puff started his crooked ways when Big died and he lost alot of artist who coulda kept that label alive. LOX moved on to do better things so i could accept the leaving and Mase left on some church so he coulda been gone too. but Shyne, Black Rob, & G-Dep were artist who coulda brough back that street image back to Bad Boy after thier "Shiney Suit" era.

yea.............Diddy is a ? Up lol.............all the talent dude had on that Roster, Now he Forced to Do Half assed BIG albums and trynna do Boy Bands,,,,,,,,,
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i aint read all that ? but

starting 5 post BIG

1 black rob

2 mase

3 shyne

4 112

5 total

he had the squad
  • georgia boi
    georgia boi Members Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options

You guys really have it in for Puff. As a testament that he isn't the "snake" that the net makes him out to be, The Lox were still under contract and could've been sued for breach of contract when they released We Are The Streets on Ruff Ryders. Not only that, but they had a whole "Free the Lox" campaign. Did Puff blackball? No. Did he have songs pulled? No. This is after they dissed him and called him out several times. He released them from their contract once it was up. Now it's like the whole beef never existed because they've even been featured on songs together.

Black Rob had a platinum album, then he went to jail. He came out and put another album out, then went back in. G. Dep also got caught up i legal issues. I don't know what happened to Loon. After Big's death, Bad Boy was still a formidable force. Diddy had the No Way Out Tour (Foxy, Kim, Jay Z, and Busta were on it), Ma$e had a triple platinum and a gold album, Diddy went 7X platinum and released two more platinum albums and one gold album, 112, Faith Evans, Carl Thomas, Shyne, and Black Rob had platinum albums and Total released a gold album.
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    badboy was a dynasty but diddy did alot of shiesty ? to people we dont know about all for the love of the mighty dollar
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    actually bad boy was bound to fail ever since its conception. anything thought of by p.? will already go in a depressingly downward spiral as far as quality is concerned
  • youngsosadadon
    youngsosadadon Confirm Email Posts: 485
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Diddy is a snake he made Shyne eat that charge even tho Diddy's bodyguards gun was the one linked to the victims gettin shot not shyne diddy was fuccin Big's money over also right before his death
  • Beware
    Beware Members Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i aint read all that ? but

starting 5 post BIG

1 black rob

2 mase

3 shyne

4 112

5 total

he had the squad

ever heard of a little group called the lox?
  • rusty shackleford
    rusty shackleford Members Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    smh @ bein' a dynasty while faillin' to put out an "Only You" [Bad Boy Remix] acapella..