BoyBest *Intervention* Thread. "You're an angry cat, man you need help"

Options
Maalik
Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2010 in AKA Donkey
BoYBe$T wrote: »
shutup ? and quit trying to throw a spin on ya hatred for ? ..

just a month ago u was on a 5 women bashing threads a day rampage and now u a good simp .. GTFOH who u fooling peon ..

I hate ? . I like hoes. I love women. I treat real women like the queens they are. These other ? could sip sulfur juice far as im concerned & get the HOH movement. Tis is whyeth I maketh these threads. Instead of simping these IC broads, you log on & start ? with ? .......hmm.......someone must've ? in your frosted flakes. NOTICE I NEVER HAVE ? TO SAY ABOUT YOU. Imma save us both 4 hours. You's a ? ass loser ? with an inferiority complex & you looking for attention on the Internet. After reading this, this statement is gonna ? with the inner fiber of your being & your nerves are gonna tingle because it senses that someone has spotted your ? ways & then you gonna be compelled to write back so 100 strangers on a random board wont find out your secret. You gonna respond with some angry ass post to show your superiority & manhood and want to go back n forth with some strange man for 20 hours like you've previously done countless of times, to prove so. I've tried to be cordial with you, eventhough I think youz a ? because I'm a cool ass ? , but you're complex issues wont let our past squabbles go. I dont care. No one else cares. Save yourself 6 Hours, go outside & hang yourself.

(Anticipates BoyBest's angry post)

You're a ? ? , You wrote a whole paragraph, yes.....I did....I did because I want to help your ? see the error in your ways.....on the IC we take care of our own & help them with their problems & I'd rather write one large paragraph in 5 mins than spend 2 hrs on some pointless ass argument, like you obviously love to do.

I'm Doing this because I love you man. Just like my son. But You Need Help. My chair is always empty if you need someone to talk to homie lol.

Comments