Where the GOAT crunk group 3 6 Mafia @?

Options
shadb33
shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
edited March 2010 in The Reason
Them dudes been MIA since that last song flopped. I dont even remember what it was called or what it sounded like. It was after that song they had with Bow Wow. Where they at cuzzo?

Comments

• rusty shackleford
    rusty shackleford Members Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    polishing that lonesome grammy?
  • shadb33
    edited February 2010
    Options

rofl.................
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options

Ummm don't you mean Oscar??
  • rusty shackleford
    rusty shackleford Members Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Ibex wrote: »
    Ummm don't you mean Oscar??
    a ? award by any other name is still ? so.. sure. why not.
  • Yungin T. Jeezie
    Yungin T. Jeezie Members Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Props Three 6 Mafia. best Tear The Club Up group in American music history
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    mane, one of my fav groups...

but they been bullshittin these last few years....

dis song makes me sad @ how garbitch it is...

• Yungin T. Jeezie
    edited February 2010
    Options
    They just recently squash the beef with DJ Zirk, DJ Squeeky, Skinny ? , La' Chat, & Crunchy Black
  • shadb33
    edited February 2010
    Options
    They just recently squash the beef with DJ Zirk, DJ Squeeky, Skinny ? , La' Chat, & Crunchy Black

So yo think they bout to come back with that classic Three 6 Mafia ? ? Cause like Grip said and that song he posted, them ? been bullshittin since they won that award
  • Yungin T. Jeezie
    edited February 2010
    Options
    shadb33 wrote: »
    So yo think they bout to come back with that classic Three 6 Mafia ? ? Cause like Grip said and that song he posted, them ? been bullshittin since they won that award

I hope so, They show flash backs from time to time, but never consistent like the When The Smoke Clears album. But if they can atleast have the sounds like example Frayser Boy's Gon Off Da Bay album. Then they can craft up another classic
  • mattee c
    mattee c Members Posts: 693
    edited February 2010
    Options

I hope that's true, 'cause if it is, that at least shows a start towards rebuilding. Skinny ? 's best work was with Paul & Juicy / Prophet Entertainment. Eventhough Crunchy Black is one of the worst lyricists ever, he has a sick voice that worked well with the rest of the group. La Chat is one of the best female rapper's ever, behind Gangsta Boo. But I think it's sad to see Paul & Juicy tryin to hold on with 2 members. To me, Three 6 Mafia is and always will be DJ Paul, Juicy J, Crunchy Black, Gangsta Boo, Lord Infamous, and Koopsta Knicca. If they're not willing to bring back the original members, than why not replace them with other Hypnotize Artists like Project Pat and Lil Wyte. They also need to bring back T-Rock, Frayser Boy, and MC Mack & Scanman. I think they've divertted too far from the original direction of the group. I understood when they changed the name to Three 6 Mafia from Triple Six Mafia. It made them more marketable and radio-friendly. But gradually over the years, they've gotten away from the evil, horror rap style to ? like "Lolli, Lolli". I think if they're gonna continue the way they have been, ever since they won that Oscar and did that dumb-ass show on MTV, then they should just retire the name Three 6 Mafia completely. They should call themselves The Checkwriters, like that album they've been advertising for about 15 years now.
  • fabionbackbitch
    fabionbackbitch Members Posts: 720
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Three 6 died when they kicked out crunchy.
  • mattee c
    mattee c Members Posts: 693
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Three 6 died when they kicked out crunchy.

In my opinion, it's like they were already on life-support when they dropped Most Known Unknowns and when they kicked Crunchy out, they pulled the plug. And now that Scarecrow's out of jail, is he not back in the group? I figured since he's Paul's brother, he'd be treated better than other former members, but apparently not. I know Infamous and Koopsta have had their legal problems over the years, but now that they're both out, what's the excuse? I'd rather hear all 6 original members, but I'd settle for 4 or 5. Paul and Juicy are good producers, but they don't have enough diversity or lyricism to carry the group by themselves. The only decent tracks they've done recently have been saved by the guest appearances, like "Stay Fly" ft. Eightball & MJG, Young Buck and "I Got" ft. ? C.