TONIGHT ON THE O'Reilly Factor - Bill O'Reilly vs Jon Stewart

Options
waterproof
waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2011 in The Social Lounge
Im looking forward to do this Bill vs Jon on the Common controversy. Bill crying ass is going to debate Jon Stewart live on The Factor this is going to be good, THE TOPIC Common performing Poetry for the HNIC Barack "Hussein Fatal" Obama.

Fox News tomorrow night (May 16) will feature a clash of towering and highly opinionated titans – and viewers will have a certain rapper’s invite to the White House last week to thank for it.

In the world of politics-driven media, no two figures are as polarizing and across the aisle as The Daily Show host Jon Stewart and Fox News figurehead Bill O’Reilly. With a staunch conservative viewership and viewpoints that directly support the ideals of the political right, O’Reilly took umbrage with the First Family and their invite of Chicago rapper, actor and sometimes poet Common to the White House Music Series event last Wednesday (May 11), which focused on American poetry and verse and also featured Philadelphia soul songstress Jill Scott.

Calling Common a defender of a cop killer – a direct nod towards exiled former Black Panther Assata Shakur and the rapper’s "A Song For Assata" track recounting her tale – O’Reilly has challenged the popular Jon Stewart to a debate over the issue. Stewart, using his satirical and comedic wit, discounted the fervor and criticism of the White House poetry event and Common’s inclusion in the affairs – which some have considered a dismantling of Fox News and conservative pundits aims in making the beloved rapper a political target.

This past Thursday (May 12) as a retort to The Daily Show’s humorous spin, O’Reilly issued a challenged to Stewart to debate the plausibility of including a rapper of Common’s so-called negative background into the hallowed halls of the White House. Stewart accepted the challenge and the debate will take place live on the Fox News Channel network tomorrow night on The O’Reilly Factor show at 8pm EST. Stewart, no stranger to Fox News and their differing stances, will most likely rely heavily on his stand-up comedy skills and his under-reported political astuteness against the sometimes bullying and forceful questioning style of Billy O’Reilly.

Im going to DVR this ?

Comments

• t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    Im looking forward to do this Bill vs Jon on the Common controversy. Bill crying ass is going to debate Jon Stewart live on The Factor this is going to be good, THE TOPIC Common performing Poetry for the HNIC Barack "Hussein Fatal" Obama.

Fox News tomorrow night (May 16) will feature a clash of towering and highly opinionated titans – and viewers will have a certain rapper’s invite to the White House last week to thank for it.

In the world of politics-driven media, no two figures are as polarizing and across the aisle as The Daily Show host Jon Stewart and Fox News figurehead Bill O’Reilly. With a staunch conservative viewership and viewpoints that directly support the ideals of the political right, O’Reilly took umbrage with the First Family and their invite of Chicago rapper, actor and sometimes poet Common to the White House Music Series event last Wednesday (May 11), which focused on American poetry and verse and also featured Philadelphia soul songstress Jill Scott.

Calling Common a defender of a cop killer – a direct nod towards exiled former Black Panther Assata Shakur and the rapper’s "A Song For Assata" track recounting her tale – O’Reilly has challenged the popular Jon Stewart to a debate over the issue. Stewart, using his satirical and comedic wit, discounted the fervor and criticism of the White House poetry event and Common’s inclusion in the affairs – which some have considered a dismantling of Fox News and conservative pundits aims in making the beloved rapper a political target.

This past Thursday (May 12) as a retort to The Daily Show’s humorous spin, O’Reilly issued a challenged to Stewart to debate the plausibility of including a rapper of Common’s so-called negative background into the hallowed halls of the White House. Stewart accepted the challenge and the debate will take place live on the Fox News Channel network tomorrow night on The O’Reilly Factor show at 8pm EST. Stewart, no stranger to Fox News and their differing stances, will most likely rely heavily on his stand-up comedy skills and his under-reported political astuteness against the sometimes bullying and forceful questioning style of Billy O’Reilly.

Im going to DVR this ?

yes indeed
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    only ? i don't like about this is that its on Fox News

I understand why Jon would go over to their station...but it still doesn't sit right with me that they get the ratings boost
  • waterproof
    edited May 2011
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    only ? i don't like about this is that its on Fox News

I understand why Jon would go over to their station...but it still doesn't sit right with me that they get the ratings boost

i think Bill bullyfooting aint going to work with Jon Stewart, ? Bill used to get blown out the water by Al Sharpton. This is Jon Stewart time he's going to go on the Factor and i bet he got a plan to make Fox News and Bill look stupid, i wouldnt be shock if Fox News will pull the plug and blame on some malfunction. ? i bet the big heads told Bill he better not ? UP
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i think Bill bullyfooting aint going to work with Jon Stewart, ? Bill used to get blown out the water by Al Sharpton. This is Jon Stewart time he's going to go on the Factor and i bet he got a plan to make Fox News and Bill look stupid, i wouldnt be shock if Fox News will pull the plug and blame on some malfunction. ? i bet the big heads told Bill he better not ? UP

But does it really matter? We agree that Fox viewers are dumb as sack of bricks. They don't care about the truth. So what does Jon going on Fox and ? on Bill O Reilly prove?

Is he really going to convert a Fox audience? The lines have already been drawn and nobody is going to change their opinion by nights end.
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited May 2011
    Options
    If a debate like this were on prime time tv then I agree with it. Cause then you'd shed some serious light on the hypocrisy of Fox News. Enough light to ? the politicians message for a week or 2. But a debate on Fox News? What does that do?
  • OFWGKTA
    OFWGKTA Banned Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    what time is this on?
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    What time will it start?
  • OFWGKTA
    OFWGKTA Banned Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    What time will it start?

its on right now till 9
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I'm pretty sure the interview will be at the end of the hour....to maximize ratings
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I stand corrected...it's coming on now
  • DRO
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Is there a wolf man jack lookin dude on there now talkin?
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited May 2011
    Options
    roflmao jon stewart with the heat!
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Well, with no bias at I can honestly say that Stewart ROASTED Bill on the first point.
  • DRO
    edited May 2011
    Options
    man i cant find that ? .. HOUSE is on fox...
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

Fox NEWS ?
  • DRO
    edited May 2011
    Options
    fox news ?

ok, i see it now.... That ? was wayyyy down the channel lisa
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Well, with no bias at I can honestly say that Stewart ROASTED Bill on the first point.

and he roasted him on the second part

I loved the part where he was like, "well if we're so against common honoring somebody he felt was wrongfully convicted of murder....then lets take that anger since its police week and take guns off the street that actually ? cops."

that ? was a haymaker to the republican core
  • waterproof
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Fox NEWS ?

LOL!!!!! ^^^^^^Sig worthy, YO i'm at work, what happen who won?
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited May 2011
    Options
    u know stewart won that ?
  • CaliGuerillaBlazin
    CaliGuerillaBlazin Members Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    At school so crackas is watching, will check this soon.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    sheeeit, ya'll naggas put me onto this

everything after 4:00 is like the 2nd verse of Ether:
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • Swiffness!
    edited May 2011
    Options
    part 2:

"I'm like a shot a Levittown right in your ass, like a B-12 - boom!"
  • waterproof
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    sheeeit, ya'll naggas put me onto this

everything after 4:00 is like the 2nd verse of Ether:

good lookin im going to try to sneek and watch - how in the hell yall post the vidoes like that with out the link???
  • Swiffness!
    edited May 2011
    Options
    good lookin im going to try to sneek and watch - how in the hell yall post the vidoes like that with out the link???

you need to use the long link, not that twitter link ?