? "Rozay understands what the Bigwigs that run Black Music dont" -Wale- ?

Options

Comments

• H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    rolf at shakespeare writing the bible serious bruh?

The ? built a following of weirdos by saying that white people were half-Jackal and that Shakespere wrote the Bible!

I was like damn Im a Brotha that believes in Black Pride but that cshit can only be co-signed by weirdos or faceless wanabees, so i cut the ? off....now he salty :p
  • HipHopFiend91
    HipHopFiend91 Members Posts: 2,394
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lmao half jackal damn man give me some of what ever the ? u smoking!
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    I havent done beats in years, I do mixing, mastering, and Multi-Media like it says in my Sig I also have a studio.

Last joint I did was this one:

[video=facebook;197769970254867]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=197769970254867&comments[/video]

Now I posted one of my joints, lets see you post one of your joints Im sure they are awesome.

LOL@this dude trying to flip this sample..KRIT murdered this sample already ? ? ..Boom bap is outdated...put some african in that
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Options
    DanknDrank wrote: »
    h-rap whats going on fam....its beef in the thread?

Blacks against Germans.

You cant go toe-to-toe with me so its like 3 anonymous ? letting their feelings out...

2 whiteys and a Half-breed with a William Shakespers fetish.
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I havent done beats in years, I do mixing, mastering, and Multi-Media like it says in my Sig I also have a studio.

Last joint I did was this one:

[video=facebook;197769970254867]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=197769970254867&comments[/video]

Now I posted one of my joints, lets see you post one of your joints Im sure they are awesome.

yeah still trash but i'll bite

http://snd.sc/dNksyB
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Options
    LOL@this dude trying to flip this sample..KRIT murdered this sample already ? ? ..Boom bap is outdated...put some african in that

Ask your white buddy to post one better, do a video of the same quality, rep your brand.

Your clique makes you look Fugazee Bruh...shake the lames and then we can battle ....
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The ? built a following of weirdos by saying that white people were half-Jackal and that Shakespere wrote the Bible!

I was like damn Im a Brotha that believes in Black Pride but that cshit can only be co-signed by weirdos or faceless wanabees, so i cut the ? off....now he salty :p

Word? I see you trying to save face FED ass ? ...better delete every thread you did calling white ppl canines because the real people gonna look up your track record and start to question your contradictions

Mark my words..Go ahead and diss my music..thats all you got
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Options
    yeah still trash but i'll bite

http://snd.sc/dNksyB

No, i said post something equal or better since you call yourself a rapper...or did GOOBS beat you in the IC rapper battle :(
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Ask your white buddy to post one better, do a video of the same quality, rep your brand.

Your clique makes you look Fugazee Bruh...shake the lames and then we can battle ....

? please, I don't have white buddies..I roll with souljas and old ansaars who rolled with the master teacher..I see thru you lames
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Really??

You act like my Blackness got questioned because I made a thread about how I wished Emenim was a Black man...

Trust me, I would die befor I allowed myself to be a ? like that.

Yet you constantly find your way into multiple threads that touch on the subject of homosexuality in Hip-Hop. I was always taught to stay away from ? , not walk up to them and ask if I can touch their hair. You are able to post a picture of Eminem with another man's ass in his face 0.1 seconds after someone has replied to you.

You are a sarcastic Rick Ross troll. Your screen name reads H. Rap, but your posting contradicts what that name stands for.

William Roberts was a CO.......H Rap Brown went to jail for murdering a Deputy Sheriff, two jobs that share similar task. How could you possibly stan someone who followed the footsteps of another man who tried to cause harm to whom you chose to moniker yourself after?

The Gambino's we're racist Gangsters who found joy in calling black people ? and then blowing their houses up with molotov cocktails. Yet you as a so called militant black man enjoy the sounds of a titled The Albert Anastasia EP where Willie Roberts also dedicates his time to a song dedicated to one John Gotti.

Freeway Ricky Ross is only 15 years older than the fake Rick Ross, and is in great health as we speak. The elephant in the room and the awkward moment will be when both men end up in the same retirement home, Freeway Ricky wondering why this imposter has his name branded into his knuckles. That's ? ....

SUPREME Won
  • MC The Rapper
    edited May 2011
    Options
    No, i said post something equal or better since you call yourself a rapper...or did GOOBS beat you in the IC rapper battle :(

hahahahahahahahahahahah the ? in my sig trumps anything goobs or zoe have ever written i'll post a new track in the next couple of days oh yeah i produce as well so i do

some of every thing and once again i'm not white
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

Silly boy, your tears can be seen by anybody that clicks on my profile.....

At Half-time I ran to the Chinaman to get me a cold one and he said he aint never heard of you...so fall back and deal with your "feelings and "emotions" in private because its disgusting to see you behave like this.

LMMFAO!!!!!
    "Can I owe you 30 cents?"
    i'm over here DYING LAUGHING!!!!!
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Word? I see you trying to save face FED ass ? ...better delete every thread you did calling white ppl canines because the real people gonna look up your track record and start to question your contradictions

Mark my words..Go ahead and diss my music..thats all you got

Hush Hog, if a thread like that ever existed you would be able to post what I said and shame the devil....

You already Lost bruh look at your sidekicks they dont register as real...they calcified and grafted to to the 6th degree HAHA.

ROFL @ me being a FED when peckawood #1 is on your team grey-boy, Im dolo or with my West-Coast family. now what does that tell you about Cointelpro...the Tamahu is rollin' with you and Nuwaupu you traitor.
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Options
    LMMFAO!!!!!
    "Can I owe you 30 cents?"
    i'm over here DYING LAUGHING!!!!!

ROFL, you damn right, we call that "Ghetto-Tax", anything you owe in change you keep it and if the Koreon wanna trip you burn the store down.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Blacks against Germans.

You cant go toe-to-toe with me so its like 3 anonymous ? letting their feelings out...

LOL@half breed...You give light skinned ? a bad name bruh..I know you ain't talking you slope headed ass ? ..You just madd you got your ? ass card pulled with that fake revolutionary talk..

You just like rick ross..Steal a real brotha's name and don't live by the codes it represents..

Say what you want but theres only one supreme
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Options
    hahahahahahahahahahahah the ? in my sig trumps anything goobs or zoe have ever written i'll post a new track in the next couple of days oh yeah i produce as well so i do

some of every thing and once again i'm not white

Cool story, post your music.
    ? please, I don't have white buddies..I roll with souljas and old ansaars who rolled with the master teacher..I see thru you lames

? , I swear fore ? , you aint registered, you aint Nuwaupu you liar, and you aint no MOOR, silly sucka were your credintials at?
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Blacks against Germans.

lmao @ Shakespeare writing the bible...the bible was written 1800 yrs ago....Shakespeare was born in 1564 and he while he was 52....smmfh gtfoh
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Hush Hog, if a thread like that ever existed you would be able to post what I said and shame the devil....

You already Lost bruh look at your sidekicks they dont register as real...they calcified and grafted to to the 6th degree HAHA.

ROFL @ me being a FED when peckawood #1 is on your team grey-boy, Im dolo or with my West-Coast family. now what does that tell you about Cointelpro...the Tamahu is rollin' with you and Nuwaupu you traitor.

Word? See how you Contradicted yourself? I thought you didn't believe in white ppl being tama hu or 6 ether canines?...Hmmmmmm...You ? with a chess player fam..I'm four moves ahead of you...
  • trACE_evidence
    trACE_evidence Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    LMAO!!!

Yo H-Rap, why every person that disagrees with you automatically gotta be white?

That ? be havin' me rollin' bruh,,,LOL
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    They shootin!!!
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ROFL, you damn right, we call that "Ghetto-Tax", anything you owe in change you keep it and if the Koreon wanna trip you burn the store down.

lol you right tho
    a ? ain't payin taxes on ?
    i know i'm bout 20 bucks in debt to the corner store
  • MC The Rapper
    edited May 2011
    Options

? , I swear fore ? , you aint registered, you aint Nuwaupu you liar, and you aint no MOOR, silly sucka were your credintials at?

hahahahaha ? you
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    Options
    DanknDrank wrote: »
    lmao @ Shakespeare writing the bible...the bible was written 1800 yrs ago....Shakespeare was born in 1564 and he while he was 52....smmfh gtfoh

Pslams chapter 46...was born in 1564 and he while he was 52?..Dogs you sound stupid....step back
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Options
    LOL@half breed...You give light skinned ? a bad name bruh..I know you ain't talking you slope headed ass ? ..You just madd you got your ? ass card pulled with that fake revolutionary talk..

You just like rick ross..Steal a real brotha's name and don't live by the codes it represents..

Say what you want but theres only one supreme

Revolutionary?? LOL, thats what I wanted. I needed to here you talk like a white-boy so I could be 100% sure.

You cant pull cards online Bruh, you actually gotta be somebody or it dosent mean a thing to a BOSS.

Ya silly ass Jackal, William Shakekspere must have fried your brain because the only Supreme that people respect is the Taco Supremee at Taco bell.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    Options

My credintials in my avi bruh...that dude next to me was the master teacher's right hand man
This discussion has been closed.