The Great Tribulation

Options
One Spliff
One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
edited March 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
it has begun....march 1sr being the 1st day of the year...2010...aka 1999/2000

had the calender never been changed and two months added...we'd know what time it was...but it was manipulated just like we have been.

remember, time is the illusion...the spirit world is NOT bound by time...

you betta pray...? is about to get serious from this day forth.

Comments

• DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Dam and you 666 post count... Anti christ ass ? !
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    What are you basing this off of? Just curious.....
  • One Spliff
    edited March 2010
    Options
    vboy513 wrote: »

the propeht told me
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    vboy513 wrote: »

The verses posted in his sig?

question: what makes the marks discussed in Revelation out to be something physical and not spiritual?
  • One Spliff
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The verses posted in his sig?

question: what makes the marks discussed in Revelation out to be something physical and not spiritual?

its msot definatley spiritual n symbolic...the mark on the head symbols your mind, and the mark on your forhand symbols your actions...not a literal or pysical marking...but internal.
  • One Spliff
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    What's funny is most great countries that have failed went through similar events described in revelations. Revelations could have been ment to give warning to a collapsing government that's about to end and not the end of the world.

I could be wrong tho.

israel is the key...and you can connect events in hsitory with crypiitc messagers n texts throughout the bible...

reveletion isnt the only prophetic book in the bible, there are prophetic messges n texts throught the good book....peep game.

the average life span is 70 years...the tribulation will last 7 years...isreal was liberated/rebirthed in 1948...count 70 years....thats 2017 - 7 year trivulation = 2010...

believe or not theeres clues to this exact ^ thing thro symbolis n cryptic texts all throughout the bible...2012 is a hoax.
  • Israelites
    Israelites Members Posts: 280
    edited March 2010
    Options
    @t/s,
    you right about revelations not being the only book to speak of the tribulation, the great tribulation was prophesied back in the OT & confirmed in the NT... & Israel is the key, but not those people over there who returned in 48', those are not the Israelites of the bible, those are our brethen, Esau/Edomites...Not Jacob's seed Israelites.... (read OBIADIAH to understand ), that's why in revelations (2:9 & 3:9) the LORD says he knows they are not jews that everybody has accepted as being jews... Jews are a black people... Judah (black) married an african/canannite (black) woman & every seed after him are considered Jews, there's no white jews , which is only one tribe of Israel.... why you think those people over there call themselves "jewish" instead of Israelites? ALL of ISRAEL went into captivity not just the tribe of Judah....

the tribulation won't be for 7years, the LORD stated if he doesn't stop the tribulation after 3 1/2 years no flesh would be saved & he is only stopping it for his elect sake (matthew 24:v21-23)... (that 7yr teaching comes from the gentiles/europeans that don't understand the Word of ? ),
    to understand that the tribulation will be 3 1/2 yrs.. read Revelations 13:3-5), then read v. 13-18, that speaks on the pope & the abomanation of desolation that will make everybody take the mark....

Christianity will be forced amongst the people just like it was back in the day, anyone who doesn't accept the mark will be killed, that's why the LORD warns us to flee for safety when we see the "a.o.d" (matthew 24:15-16), there will be no "RAPTURE", ALSO in revelations the "a.o.d" will make war with the LORDs saints & will prevail -because he will be the ruler of the ENTIRE EARTH for 3 1/2 years... (revelations 13:7-8)

& your right 2012 is a hoax, there's no date when these things are to be, BUT the LORD gave us signs to watch out for, which will lead into the great tribulation, one of those signs was earthquakes in various places amongst other things... they still have to build the temple for the "a.o.d" in Jerusalem (which will take some time) also the people over there in Israel, will bring back "animal scarifice" which the "a.o.d" & his armies (E.U) will stop by force.... etc...
  • One Spliff
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Israelites wrote: »
    @t/s,
    you right about revelations not being the only book to speak of the tribulation, the great tribulation was prophesied back in the OT & confirmed in the NT... & Israel is the key, but not those people over there who returned in 48', those are not the Israelites of the bible, those are our brethen, Esau/Edomites...Not Jacob's seed Israelites.... (read OBIADIAH to understand ), that's why in revelations (2:9 & 3:9) the LORD says he knows they are not jews that everybody has accepted as being jews... Jews are a black people... Judah (black) married an african/canannite (black) woman & every seed after him are considered Jews, there's no white jews , which is only one tribe of Israel.... why you think those people over there call themselves "jewish" instead of Israelites? ALL of ISRAEL went into captivity not just the tribe of Judah....

the tribulation won't be for 7years, the LORD stated if he doesn't stop the tribulation after 3 1/2 years no flesh would be saved & he is only stopping it for his elect sake (matthew 24:v21-23)... (that 7yr teaching comes from the gentiles/europeans that don't understand the Word of ? ),
    to understand that the tribulation will be 3 1/2 yrs.. read Revelations 13:3-5), then read v. 13-18, that speaks on the pope & the abomanation of desolation that will make everybody take the mark....

Christianity will be forced amongst the people just like it was back in the day, anyone who doesn't accept the mark will be killed, that's why the LORD warns us to flee for safety when we see the "a.o.d" (matthew 24:15-16), there will be no "RAPTURE", ALSO in revelations the "a.o.d" will make war with the LORDs saints & will prevail -because he will be the ruler of the ENTIRE EARTH for 3 1/2 years... (revelations 13:7-8)

& your right 2012 is a hoax, there's no date when these things are to be, BUT the LORD gave us signs to watch out for, which will lead into the great tribulation, one of those signs was earthquakes in various places amongst other things... they still have to build the temple for the "a.o.d" in Jerusalem (which will take some time) also the people over there in Israel, will bring back "animal scarifice" which the "a.o.d" & his armies (E.U) will stop by force.... etc...

the trib will be 7 years...n the abomination of desolation is key...but i will explain why later, first let me address ether-i-am's ignorance...in the mean time u can read this link...

http://www.apocalypsesoon.org/xfile-9.html

@ ether

you're a fool.

none of those prediction are based on scipture....so your not even making a valid point....what are even trying to say....in this thread im relaying scripture, gods word...and you coem in talkin about jupiter, mayans, and stupid dates...none of which hold any spiritual significance whatsoever...

stop it.

go read the bible then come back and make an intelligent post.

i dont talk ? , i post ? givin to me by the 'prophet's n then pass it on...

science n religion/? go hand in hand...but evewrything is symbolic of something...so putting 2 and 2 together and hoping to get 4 is futile......its way deeper...but the signs aremost defiantley all around us, and its our job to try n decipher them.
  • One Spliff
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    @ one spliff

I agree with you about onething and that's the fact that I maybe ignorant to knowing when the world will end, but hey so are you and your prophets. As a matter of fact you & your prophets show signs of stupidity. You say you go by scripture and gods word right? You say you believe right? You believe in Jesus and that he was the human form of ? right? Well what do you believe he's saying here?

Mathew 24:35-36 "Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words shall not pass away. But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone." Jesus Christ.

Now if the guy you worship says this, tell me WTF does a prophet have to say mean? You disregard what your leader, your lord, your savior, your ? for what? Other humans? Why worship him if you don't believe him?
    You call me ignorant but you just ignored it. Your quick to defend your prophets i see and in doing so disregard your ? !

Lol.*
    Next.*

shut the ? up
  • phanatron
    phanatron Members Posts: 121 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Etherings are painful to witness...
  • Israelites
    Israelites Members Posts: 280
    edited March 2010
    Options
    @t/s, peep the # of months given to the gentiles to rule: 40&2 months+=3 1/2
    Revelation 11
    1And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of ? , and the altar, and them that worship therein.

2But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

Also the catholics are already practicing the "mark of the beast" on people when they hold "ASH" WEDNESDAY, they put the mark on your forehead or your right palm... no other place will they put the mark....