Then tell me why most women wit kids got good jobs and in College...

Options
DaFifthElement
DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
edited April 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
wit they own place and ? ....u ? on that "damaged goods" jumpoff are bullshittin. The chicks I know wit kids have GOALS. They Are in Buisness programs, becoming nurses, etc...is this a stereotype, or are the women you facilitate with have children and treat them like Precious?

Comments

• G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    wit they own place and ? ....u ? on that "damaged goods" jumpoff are bullshittin. The chicks I know wit kids have GOALS. They Are in Buisness programs, becoming nurses, etc...is this a stereotype, or are the women you facilitate with have children and treat them like Precious?

wheredeydodisatcauseitdonthappenwhereimat???
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    it's bcuz she damaged goods so now she tryin to make up for lost time and a shady past by getting her ? together
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    haha i laughed at the tread title hard as hell....? have you lost your damn mind???
  • aquizzle
    aquizzle Members Posts: 589
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Where are the numbers to back this up? I'm pretty sure your claim is false
  • DaFifthElement
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I stay in Nashville, there's plenty of women who go to universities here who have kids...it's the same in Atlanta...? got kids at Georgia Tech, Spelman, MTSU, Tennessee State...etc...I've ? with ? personally that have had kids and were on POINT
  • texas409
    edited March 2010
    Options
    naw i know way more ? that are ? with kids than ones actually doing something positive with their life......stop fronting ?
  • DaFifthElement
    edited March 2010
    Options
    naw i know way more ? that are ? with kids than ones actually doing something positive with their life......stop fronting ?

Real ? , man. It's like those little helpless children give them motivation. Motivation to get up in the morning and go to college. To get an education. To buy that Volvo.
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Kimi wrote: »
    I say this all the time, the friends I have that are single mothers really have there ? together!!!

this is truth. and honestly with my friends (who started young) I think they would have been worse off if they hadn't gotten pregnant. The were wild as hell before the kids came.
  • texas409
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Real ? , man. It's like those little helpless children give them motivation. Motivation to get up in the morning and go to college. To get an education. To buy that Volvo.

naw i cant agree wit you on this one cuz...
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options

Lmao I was thinking the same thing. Yea you have single mothers going to school and all but they struggling like hell. Only the females with no kids are mostly with ok jobs.
  • DaFifthElement
    edited March 2010
    Options
    naw i cant agree wit you on this one cuz...

lmao....it's all good...
    Lmao I was thinking the same thing. Yea you have single mothers going to school and all but they struggling like hell. Only the females with no kids are mostly with ok jobs.

But u gotta think....those the ones that smartened up after they mistakes...they gettin child support plus taking all the simps money... lmao
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options

Lmao..........
  • iAMNOVA
    iAMNOVA Members Posts: 2,493 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I stay in Nashville, there's plenty of women who go to universities here who have kids...it's the same in Atlanta...? got kids at Georgia Tech, Spelman, MTSU, Tennessee State...etc...I've ? with ? personally that have had kids and were on POINT

? outta here with that ? man...way more single ? with kids are raggedy than single ? with kids doing something...A single ? with a kid that has her ? together is an oxymoron in most cases... especially if she's young cuz if she had her ? together she wouldn't have a kids while still in college and if she did have a kid she wouldn't be single...by societies standards she failed twice already...so how is she on point?
  • Gnawledgeable
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Think about it like this. You telling me that in order for them to get they stuff together, they need to have kids or be mistreated? That's pretty stupid to me. That could put them even into a worse situation. When their mind and finances ain't right, they gotta get a simp, do strange thangs for some change, nobody wants them, become "damaged goods",etc.
  • DaFifthElement
    edited March 2010
    Options
    iAMNOVA wrote: »
    ? outta here with that ? man...way more single ? with kids are raggedy than single ? with kids doing something...A single ? with a kid that has her ? together is an oxymoron in most cases... especially if she's young cuz if she had her ? together she wouldn't have a kids while still in college and if she did have a kid she wouldn't be single...by societies standards she failed twice already...so how is she on point?

If she had those kid(s) in highschool my ? . Plus i don't cater myself to societies standards. Societies standards are failures within itself.
    Think about it like this. You telling me that in order for them to get they stuff together, they need to have kids or be mistreated? That's pretty stupid to me. That could put them even into a worse situation. When their mind and finances ain't right, they gotta get a simp, do strange thangs for some change, nobody wants them, become "damaged goods",etc.

No, but I am saying that accidents happen with even the most intelligent of women.
  • iAMNOVA
    edited March 2010
    Options
    If she had those kid(s) in highschool my ? . Plus i don't cater myself to societies standards. Societies standards are failures within itself.

If she had those kids in hs thats still a fail...hell even more so a fail...cuz hell when ur in college at least ur an adult...u better start concerning urself by society's standard cuz u live in society...and whether u like it or not u are impacted by those standards shaped and molded...all im saying is im taking the ? with no kids and he ? together over the ? with kids and her ? together everytime FTW
  • iAMNOVA
    edited March 2010
    Options
    this is truth. and honestly with my friends (who started young) I think they would have been worse off if they hadn't gotten pregnant. The were wild as hell before the kids came.

good for them but the reality is they are the minority...most single women with kids are damaged goods...physically,mentally,emotionally,socially and just about every other "ally" u can think of...not to say they are bad people but they are damaged its the nature of the beast
  • Gnawledgeable
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Honestly I think females want to have kids on purpose for many reasons. Yes mistakes happen but when they happen 2 to 3 times before they're 21, they're careless. Also I noticed you called their kids a "mistake".
  • DaFifthElement
    edited March 2010
    Options
    If she had those kids in hs thats still a fail...hell even more so a fail...cuz hell when ur in college at least ur an adult...u better start concerning urself by society's standard cuz u live in society...and whether u like it or not u are impacted by those standards shaped and molded...all im saying is im taking the ? with no kids and he ? together over the ? with kids and her ? together everytime FTW

Oh that's without a doubt, my friend. The woman i'm with now has no children. I actually chose her over a chick who was balling; but she had kids. Lol. Just sayin they're out there...broke ? don't miss ya blessing.
  • DaFifthElement
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Honestly I think females want to have kids on purpose for many reasons. Yes mistakes happen but when they happen 2 to 3 times before they're 21, they're careless. Also I noticed you called their kids a "mistake".

Their words, not mine.

Honestly though...only people over 35 "plan" their kids....
  • iAMNOVA
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Kimi wrote: »
    Damn, do you have issues with single Mothers? I agree that it's ideal to wait until you are at a ceartain stage in life before you have children, but life doesn't always go as planned. So when life goes off course a Woman has to do what she has to do so she get's back on the right track. I don't think it's fair to say she failed at life because she had a child out of wedlock. If that was the case then 85% of Black Women today have already failed at life...........

because i speak the truth i have to have an issue with single mothers? well to answer your question yes to an extent i do have an issue with single mothers. society in general has a problem with single mothers...It is what it is...My gripe is the state of infallibility that single mothers think they are somehow entitled to...i agree that life doesn't always go as planned...but that being said if u have a child out of wedlock or really young..that ? isn't a mistake...that ? is planned...you planned on ? ....u planned on not using protection...therefore u planned on getting pregnant...this just the gist of is...so dont gimme that "life doesn't go as planned" bs...cuz everything u did unless u were ? was under your control to prevent that pregnancy...
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    because i speak the truth i have to have an issue with single mothers? well to answer your question yes to an extent i do have an issue with single mothers. society in general has a problem with single mothers...It is what it is...My gripe is the state of infallibility that single mothers think they are somehow entitled to...i agree that life doesn't always go as planned...but that being said if u have a child out of wedlock or really young..that ? isn't a mistake...that ? is planned...you planned on ? ....u planned on not using protection...therefore u planned on getting pregnant...this just the gist of is...so dont gimme that "life doesn't go as planned" bs...cuz everything u did unless u were ? was under your control to prevent that pregnancy...

well I disagree. being a single mother is not a failure in this society, its really becoming the norm & women are adapting to it and taking FULL advantage. there are millions of functional & successful single parent mothers. its set up that way.
  • Kadillak
    Kadillak Members Posts: 42
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Why is it these "independent" hoes gotta have a kid to realize they need to get their sh*t together when you have women attending these same universities who are goal oriented and focused not because of a mistake or kid, but because they want something outta life? Single parenting is becoming the norm because the moral fabric of society in general is breaking down just because something is popular or the norm doesnt make it right. Slavery was the norm of a society at one point in time and was popular does it make it right? If some men or women feel comfortable taking care of some one else's kid more power to them, not for me I don't give a damn what she got going for herself.
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    women can have all the education in the world and still cant find a decent man or good man.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    Options
    it's bcuz she damaged goods so now she tryin to make up for lost time and a shady past by getting her ? together

having a kid = shady past

wtf?

anywho...

I never got this either. I live a great life ..... my son is what keeps me wanting to become even more successful than I am now