The Most FUKKED UP Ways you/witnessed someone got rejected?

Options

Comments

• shawnbrown
    shawnbrown Members Posts: 2,256
    edited May 2011
    Options
    bignorm73 wrote: »
    she be beggin for it, but i realized that what ethers her is me not giving a ? about her no more.
    Like i dont care enough to get my ? hard.

Like i said Gods ether > Norms ether.

Sometimes we ? things up by trying to get revenge.

@shenco........... www.truth.com

dam..... real ass post..... props
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    shawnbrown wrote: »
    ? said he went to 15 hotels looking for the ? lmao...... dam yo wat be wrong wit these chicks

If we woulda found where he was hiding at, i would still be in jail.
    But now i realize, why check him? She the one not doing her role.
    He played the role ? play.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    damn bignorm....that first story was so etherous it hurt me....I lol @ the 2nd one though....u still in duval??
  • shawnbrown
    edited May 2011
    Options
    If we woulda found where he was hiding at, i would still be in jail.
    But now i realize, why check him? She the one not doing her role.
    He played the role ? play.

werd yo.... how's life after that L tho..... cuz that was a tuff body blow bruh
  • bignorm73
    edited May 2011
    Options
    damn bignorm....that first story was so etherous it hurt me....I lol @ the 2nd one though....u still in duval??

Yup. Word to Alvin Brown.
  • bignorm73
    edited May 2011
    Options
    werd yo.... how's life after that L tho..... cuz that was a tuff body blow bruh

Life is great. Married, 2 kids. Great job.
    But that ? burned like a California wildfire.

Anyone who been burned knows, it will burn a lil forever.
    But not like how her ? burns lol.
  • intalect
    intalect Members Posts: 674 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    norm i got family in duval lol you're only a 5 hour drive from me i'll check on ya to make sure your soul has cooled down lol
  • shawnbrown
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Life is great. Married, 2 kids. Great job.
    But that ? burned like a California wildfire.

Anyone who been burned knows, it will burn a lil forever.
    But not like how her ? burns lol.

yeah man.. that bullet ricocheted and hit her in the head but she aint die........ smh
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yup. Word to Alvin Brown.

Word....im surprised he won in that Rep. state...im bout 45 min away in GA but im in j-ville alot
  • BiLLZ333
    BiLLZ333 Members Posts: 480
    edited May 2011
    Options
    man life is crazy....
  • bignorm73
    edited May 2011
    Options
    smh at checking on me lol. It was 6 yeaers ago lol.
  • shawnbrown
    edited May 2011
    Options
    smh at checking on me lol. It was 6 yeaers ago lol.

6 years ago? maaaaaaaaaaaaaan that ether was so hot that the charcoal will smoke if I threw water on it lol
  • intalect
    edited May 2011
    Options
    6 years ago? maaaaaaaaaaaaaan that ether was so hot that the charcoal will smoke if I threw water on it lol

what he said lol i gotta make sure your spirit is good lol nah man but you really actually "won" cause you have joy right now and she does not same could be said about me and my ex im on my up she's on her way down .......
  • bignorm73
    edited May 2011
    Options
    intalect wrote: »
    what he said lol i gotta make sure your spirit is good lol nah man but you really actually "won" cause you have joy right now and she does not same could be said about me and my ex im on my up she's on her way down .......

there is a story begging to be told here.
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    BP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    bignorm73 won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • bignorm73
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Imagine the LAUCE had i wifed or had kids with this broad.

Which was 100% my goal
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    BiLLZ333 wrote: »
    man life is crazy....

so......who's the lady in your av?
  • intalect
    edited May 2011
    Options
    there is a story begging to be told here.

more on that story later........
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Norm on his Tyler Perry movie ?
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Aight, Imma share.

This was 6 years ago. And to clarify, i am married to a different, better woman, and have 2 kids, so i have a happy ending.
    Unlike this hoe.

Anyway:

When i was playin college football back in the day in El Paso, Texas, i met and fell for a broad at my university.
    We decided to wait until we were both college grads or i was in the league to get married .
    Long story short, a ? did not make it to the league, but got that degree, and she graduated the year after me.
    We began the process of settling down and getting in job/career mode. We lived together an all that.
    The only thing that bothered a ? was that she was needy/selfish type. When i met her, she had a man, but
    he was semi-long distance, and she cancelled him for me. (First warning)
    She always hinted she could not handle a long distance thing.
    She got to play the football star's girlfriend role all those years, and ? was all gravy.

Now, its real world time, and i found out that in El Paso, you cant get a good paying job
    withought being able to speak fluent spanish, which i could not, tho she could, having grown up there.

We dicide that in order for me to find a career, i'd have to move back to Florida where i am from to find out
    good career opportunities. Her job, could transfer all over the country. The only job i could seem to get was being
    a teacher. I did that for one year in EP and hated it.

I moved back here to Jacksonville, Florida, with the whole point being to secure a job so we can get marreid and start
    our life together. Once i got one, she'd move down and live happily ever after. I moved here in late September/ October. It took me until
    Febrary to find a good job,.

Once i got this job, we began prep for her to move here, and she was here by the end of april. Her parents helped her move, and her dad
    and bro came cross country with her with the Uhual and everything. From May-August, ? was all good, but i had this feeling that ?
    was off. I actually had in the back of my mind that she coulda done something while i was out here on the grind, but i ignored it and put it
    in the back of my head. Actually, i did not sleep with here once she got here until she had her period, cuz my biggest fear in life was that
    Maury Povich ? , real talk.

Anyway, one of her stupid new habits was listening to this wack ass interent radio show based in EP that played all this wack ass southwestern
    ? like Baby Bash and all that ? , but she would listen every sunday night.
    Anyway, one sunday night in late August, she tells me that she is leaving me.
    To tell you where my mind was at, i thought she was bothered that i had gained a lil weight,
    only to get hit with that atom bomb.
    ..................................................................................

Turns out, she had started messing with her Ex while i was here getting a job. Her whole family knew about it.
    That ? came from left field. We had been together nearly 6 years, and i TOTALLY trusted her in every way.
    I was on that nice guy steez that hoes dont respect, when it comes down to it.

He was playin the ? role, dedicating songs to her over the radio and ? , keepin her mind occupied.
    He was an ex con, jobless drug dealin type. The "i have no future so i cling onto hoes type". No hate on him,
    that just who he was, and she was the ? broad who falls for that.

Anyway, for the first time in the 3 years we were living together, i checked my own mail the next day.
    She had opened up a joint bank account and was sending him money, since i paid the rent nad most of the bills,
    leaving her entire check almost for her. Thats how i always did in relationships. In essence, she was sending my
    money to him. (like the Red Lobster ? ).

She told me that she was leaving that friday, and that she was getting a Uhaul and her "cousin" was coming to get
    her on friday. So she started packing up her ? in my apartment. I broke the lease and prepared to move to my parents
    crib, i obviously was not going to live there. Because we broke lease, i had to pay $1000. She spent all her dough on the uhaul.
    I was all broken up about it. I figured out htat the "cousin" was him, and he was in town. Me any my ? went to about
    10-15 hotels that week lookin for this ? , lol. It was going to go down. Anyway, Friday morning came, and the Uhaul
    was loaded (i helped)(smh) and she drove off. Presumably to to meet up with him and drove the 2000 miles back to EPT.

I called her dad and told her about her leaving, and it was obvious that he knew, and that he knew who was picking her up.
    That was the worse part. By the way, i looked thru her phone and saw the texts that she had been sending for months,
    there was no going back.

As ETHERIAL as that was, the story of what happened to her since is worse than what happended to me.

Karma is a ? . And, never again will i ever give my whole heart to one of these scandalous ass selfish ass ? .
    And i am marreid lol. I ? up.

Never give a woman everything she wants/asks for. Because ? dont know what they want.
    When they get it, and are not happy, they think that you fell short, not that they dont know what they want.
    This woman has admitted this to me. Also, on top of everything else, she admitted that she stopped taking her pills
    when she moved here, to try to get pregnant. SMH.

Damn you helped her pack? SMH So what was the ex-girl's fate?

Edit: Just read what happened. She ? her life up completely. She wanted a thug, she got got one. LMAO I know you must laugh your ass off when she calls.
  • bignorm73
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Damn you helped her pack? SMH So what was the ex-girl's fate?

Edit: Just read what happened. She ? her life up completely. She wanted a thug, she got got one. LMAO I know you must laugh your ass off when she calls.

Son, her emails are priceless.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Son, her emails are priceless.

How about posting those emails for our enjoyment? LOL
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Wow @ Norm's story.

I got one from more than half-a-lifetime ago (as I'm now 28 and this went down when I was 12):

I met a girl by the name of Renee at a skating rink. We hit it off pretty well. Now, she was 14 and I was kinda young, but I guess it didn't matter back then. However, as I couldn't drive, we really didn't see each other much, so most of our relationship was through the phone on some youn boy ? .

? was cool for about three months and for whatever reason, I fell for her. Mostly, it was the fact that she was my first girlfriend, so I was just hyped to have one. Anyway, one day she calls and my brother (who's 15) picks up the phone. Now, I wasn't there for this....

About a month later, he tells me - in front of his boys (like three of them) - that "your little girlfriend sounds cute, and yeah...I'm about to hit that." At first, I was "get the ? outta here, you don't even know who she is."

Then he starts telling me about how they've been rapping on the phone for the last month, how hyped I was that she was my girl, when he as going to come over and bang it out, and she agreed. Now, me being young and all, I was angry as hell, still hoping that this was a lie but just ? he could do that in front of his boys.

I call her up, and she tells me "I'm sorry, but I'm dating your brother now. I didn't want to hurt you", and some other ? .

? was like my heart melted. I didn't smile for like two weeks. All I did was frown and tear up. I think I was more ? at him then anyone. For years, I never forgave him for it, and even though we've moved waaaay on from it, I don't think I've fully trusted him since. But, we're brothers, and I stuck by him all those years he was locked up, as I was pretty much the only non-parent to visit him while he was locked up.

As for her, I heard he got her pregnant with twins, but she had an abortion. And would you believe some time later (when I was a Sr. in high school) we hooked up later...no relationship ? , I just hit it a couple of times and left her ass when I went off to college.

So all's well that ends well, right?
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    damn.....................
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yo brother a Snake Ass ? , But You ? So You Won.
This discussion has been closed.