How da ? my bank gone charge me an overdraft fee of.......

Options
blacklsoldier
blacklsoldier Members Posts: 899
edited July 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
$35.00 when i just went ova 0.01. I mean if i didn't have the one cent to prevent my ? from going ova in the first place, how the ? they expect me to pay a fee of $35 plus all the other ? they add-on. (spit happened to me yesterday)

i'm bout madda then a mutta-? ....

Comments

• NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lmao stop treading water ? . Put an extra $20 in your account.
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    $35.00 when i just went ova 0.01. I mean if i didn't have the one cent to prevent my ? from going ova in the first place, how the ? they expect me to pay a fee of $35 plus all the other ? they add-on. (spit happened to me yesterday)

i mean bout madda then a mutta-? ....

is it 35 for everyday?
  • meekins
    meekins Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lmao... that happend to me before except it wasnt no $0.01... it was $0.07... i was salty! like... why i gotta pay 35 when all you hadda do was spot me 7 punk azz cents??? ? dont make no sense
  • blacklsoldier
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ncswag wrote: »
    lmao stop treading water ? . Put an extra $20 in your account.

if i had the ? i would've..lol. ? times hard bruh. I went out of town a filled up twice thinking the gas station would take the money out right then. I checked my transactions and instead of these mutta fuckas taking out the amout i got, they took out $1. Like da ? .. But ? i should've been more responsible by checking my acc daily. Smdh
  • Punisher__
    Punisher__ Members Posts: 3,031 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Who do you bank with? I know, from personal experience, that Bank of America is notorious for this kind of ? . That's why I'm closing my account on Friday.

If you go over by 1 cent, the money is still, technically, pending. So it really hasn't been taken out yet, even though you're over.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    monitor them purchases dunnie
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Must be bank of america right? they are notorious for that. Starting in April they will no longer able to charge overdrafts for fee's under $10.
  • blacklsoldier
    edited March 2010
    Options
    punisher__ wrote: »
    who do you bank with? I know, from personal experience, that bank of america is notorious for this kind of ? . That's why i'm closing my account on friday.

If you go over by 1 cent, the money is still, technically, pending. So it really hasn't been taken out yet, even though you're over.

yep you guessed it..lol im mad as hell
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »

lol, word . Broke ass ? ...
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »

well it might not be his fault. BOA is crafty when it comes to making your account go into the negative. One trick they use is they will leave stuff with low dollar amounts pending. Then when a larger purchase comes through they will immediately post it which will take all of those smaller amounts and turn them into numerous overdrafts. So instead of having 1 overdraft for the larger purchase, you now have multiple overdrafts for lesser purchases. Its a bank scam that has recently sparked a class action lawsuit.
  • blacklsoldier
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Them ? at bank of america can suck one.. Not only is it a overdraft fee of $35, but also $35 for each transaction that posted while i was in the negative. Damn shame. I mean for 0.01 though
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Them ? at bank of america can suck one.. Not only is it a overdraft fee of $35, but also $35 for each transaction that posted while i was in the negative. Damn shame. I mean for 0.01 though

Getcha cake up b... You know how they do. But if it's your first offense, they may reverse it. Call them and see.
  • The_wraith
    The_wraith Members Posts: 391
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Thats why i don't ? with banks, debit cards, or credit cards

i got my own safe
  • The_Introvert
    The_Introvert Members Posts: 796
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Im with Wachovia and they can put a cap on your debit card so you can't go into the negative...

....smartest thing I've done since that one crazy night at the strip club....... a ? was overdrafting like tornado season in kansas... SMH
  • Punisher__
    Punisher__ Members Posts: 3,031 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options

YES! And apparently, they will charge an additional 35$ for every, I think, 2 to 5 days that you have a negative balance. They do that ? to my mother, and she stay callin them, complaining.

If I had a -$2.00 on Monday and still have a -$2.00 on Wednesday, why the ? are you charging me two 35$ overdraft fees? It's not like I'm using my card...cuz I can't.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Bank of America is some shady ass mfs, Wachovia too. Plus why is it a ? can't take out a 5 or 10 dollar out the atm
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    u must have a bank of america account. cuz it's the same wit me
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lol, word . Broke ass ? ...

LOL @ ? coming up short by pennies
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Bank Of America FTL Get out there while you can.
  • The_wraith
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Credit, debit card ass ?

yall hustling backwards

i don't trust no banks in america

only my own
  • blacklsoldier
    edited March 2010
    Options
    But here's the kicker. When i called the automated system they said my two gas station charges posted so im thinking everything good, but when i viewed my online acc it said the transactions were pending. I mean get on the same page nikkas... You know what the more i think about it "i ain't paying ? "...lol
  • The_wraith
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Yall ? got to realize ? without debit/ credit cards handle they money better with ? that have them

let it marinate
  • Real Lady
    Real Lady Banned Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lol take overdraft protection off your account. That's how you prevent that.
  • blacklsoldier
    edited March 2010
    Options
    real lady wrote: »
    lol take overdraft protection off your account. That's how you prevent that.

thanks mama, will do.
  • The_Introvert
    The_Introvert Members Posts: 796
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Wachovia also allows a pardon for overdraft fees if its your first time. Call Bank of America and see if their on the same tip, you could get half your dough back.