My first time gaining access to someones FB account.

Options
Lambent
Lambent Members Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
edited May 2011 in AKA Donkey
I didn't do anything to it because I'm not malicious.

I was bored and starting looking at peoples emails, finally found one where the person had easy secret questions.

Meh, there wasn't any nudes. Just some messages with someone the person was ? .

I left the secret info unchanged, so the person will be able to get their account back. Will be interesting to see what they have to say. I deleted all the "your password has been changed" info from the email account.

Comments

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    how did you get in?
  • Lambent
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    how did you get in?

They never use their email, so they never set it up to where you had to have access to another email account in order to get in.

All that was required was the answer to the secret questions, which were simple.

After that all I had to do was reset the FB password.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The first time I got access to people's email accounts, I just deleted all of their emails.

It wasn't till I was about to clean out the 8th one that I saw a myspace email and realized the true potential that was there.

Couple that with how easy Myspace was to exploit back in the day, and many lulz were had.

But yeh, progress and and do hilarious things.icon14.gif
  • Lambent
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I wonder if they will realize someone gained access to their account. If they think they just forgot their password, and don't update their yahoo account, I will be able to get in later anytime I want.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Lambent wrote: »
    They never use their email, so they never set it up to where you had to have access to another email account in order to get in.

All that was required was the answer to the secret questions, which were simple.

After that all I had to do was reset the FB password.
    so i take it that this is someone that you know very well?
  • Lambent
    edited May 2011
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    The first time I got access to people's email accounts, I just deleted all of their emails.

It wasn't till I was about to clean out the 8th one that I saw a myspace email and realized the true potential that was there.

Couple that with how easy Myspace was to exploit back in the day, and many lulz were had.

But yeh, progress and and do hilarious things.icon14.gif

I got some emails from accounts I can't normally view, probably wont be able to get in them.
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    so i take it that this is someone that you know very well?

Nah, just someone who put TMI on their FB profile.
  • Lambent
    edited May 2011
    Options
    aion4217 wrote: »
    all the chinese food are my favourite dishes

^ fancy spam bot.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Seems like the first person didn't notice someone was snooping around in their account. They must have their FB linked to their phone along with the email, because they changed their FB password, but didn't do it through the yahoo email that I got into.

Interesting, she just now became engaged.

I wonder if she is engaged to the same person she inquired about ? earlier this month.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • MacOne
    MacOne Banned Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ? tell me how u did it...teach me how to hacky
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    MacOne wrote: »
    ? tell me how u did it...teach me how to hacky

You know I ain't no hacker. :(

I don't come close to a ****** not even a duck egg, I'm just a thought, or maybe not.