Have you every not attended a friends or family memebers funeral......

Options
blacklsoldier
blacklsoldier Members Posts: 899
edited July 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
Just b/c the thought of them actually being gone and you having to see them in the casket bringing ? to realization was to much to bear. But later on in life you regretted it and it eats you up still today.

Comments

• spaceagepimpin
    spaceagepimpin Members Posts: 436
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i didnt go to my cuzins funeral last year.......? murked him but was looking for someone else.......at that time.....bounties were being put on ? heads......didnt want to put my fam in danger with me being there.........but the ? got dealt wit........they lay 10 feet under ground now
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    yea...i didnt go to my grand mothers funeral, and i hate myself for it to this day
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    My Ex girlfriends grandma just passed away this wed. Her father didnt come to see her(his mom) in Hospital before cuz he just didnt wanna see her in that position.. He said hes goin to the wake but doesnt wanna go to the funeral..In a way i understand but at the sametime i couldnt imagine not being at my mothers(knocks on wood)
  • tarheelman
    tarheelman Members Posts: 150 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I didn't go to see my grandfather when he passed; I was like 11 years old. I saw some stuff early on when I was little that spooked me out, and made me want to avoid funerals altogether. In fact, it wasn't until I was much older, like 23, when my aunt passed away that I was like, "aight, I'ma have to deal with this sooner or later", so I went ahead and went to see her body. It made me regret not going to see my grandfather.
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i didnt go to my cuzins funeral last year.......? murked him but was looking for someone else.......at that time.....bounties were being put on ? heads......didnt want to put my fam in danger with me being there.........but the ? got dealt wit........they lay 10 feet under ground now

Inspirational post
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Can't say I have.
    I did have "nightmares" after I went to my aunt's funeral.
    I kept dreaming that she was actually still alive in her coffin.
    I blame those movies "Buried Alive" 1 & 2.
  • muffdizzle
    muffdizzle Members Posts: 253
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I hate going to funerals.
  • Saint Walker
    Saint Walker Members Posts: 29
    edited March 2010
    Options
    My father

Looking back I gave him too much power and should have forgave him. Something I have to live with now.
  • blacklsoldier
    blacklsoldier Members Posts: 899
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I think it all depens on whether you actually know them or not