Who Taught You to Hate yourself?

Options
playmaker88
playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)

Why do you hate yourself?
I was just curious and started researching the other day of certain things that came to mind. Its a shame this man has gotten the raw deal as far as his important Legacy;and the Characterization that stuck. I wish he was more than "Any means necessary" to distant supporters and the outside observer who has been dictated to by the media/history.

Comments

• Funky Dr
    Funky Dr Banned Users Posts: 2,348 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Those glasses will forever be cool because of him.... My bad, off topic.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ............but if someone puts his hand on you, SEND 'EM TO THE CEMETERY!!!!!!
  • Alkindus
    Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    off topic, but in the denzel washington flick, when he asks his wife what her first impression about him was she said something like: I pity you, you are way to serious for someone that young.

that scene actually gave me some self reflection, I too being way to serious, tripping/throwing my soul in everything and ? ( I used to cluster bomb fools who supported zionism/israel), carried justice on my shoulder like a ? cross.... it made me realize that I should not be that serious and enjoy life lol.

but yeah, many people remember him as a supremist hater, not really as a wiseman. many people also eat dogs lol, so what other people think/do really isn't that important.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Alkindus wrote: »
    off topic, but in the denzel washington flick, when he asks his wife what her first impression about him was she said something like: I pity you, you are way to serious for someone that young.

that scene actually gave me some self reflection, I too being way to serious, tripping/throwing my soul in everything and ? ( I used to cluster bomb fools who supported zionism/israel), carried justice on my shoulder like a ? cross.... it made me realize that I should not be that serious and enjoy life lol.

but yeah, many people remember him as a supremist hater, not really as a wiseman. many people also eat dogs lol, so what other people think/do really isn't that important.

What they think doesnt matter its the knowledge of self that is lost when his message is muted or pigeonholed.