Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Paul Wall has a black wife
  • Los216
    Los216 Members Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Paul Wall said he doesn't believe in saying the n word. He went to Africa and is in an organization against the exploitation of Africans in the diamond industry this is all from a Youtube video I saw once. Paul Wall may be more black than someone like jay z/50 cent are, all things considered. I respect the dude. Paul Wall is good in hip hop, he gives respect unlike another white rapper with undercover racist tendencies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLCu9JR8Dxs
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzLvi4K9RGI

More black than Jay-Z and 50 Cent??? They've done way more for the black community than Paul Wall.
  • Los216
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    I ? with some of his music, he more like a brother naturally he grew up around Chamillionaire and his brother so he's not some white suburban geek.

Paul Wall>>>>>Emenim

Stop it. He's white not more like a brother. The man is white.
  • Los216
    Options
    I ? with some of his music, he more like a brother naturally he grew up around Chamillionaire and his brother so he's not some white suburban geek.

Paul Wall>>>>>Emenim

It's funny that Eminem was involved with black folks way more than Paul Wall but you wouldn't dare say the same about Em would you? Go sit you frontin ass down somewhere

• GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Los216 wrote: »
    It's funny that Eminem was involved with black folks way more than Paul Wall but you wouldn't dare say the same about Em would you? Go sit you frontin ass down somewhere

i hope u know that cracka feminem was n a all white racist redneck rap group b4 he became massah 2 them d6 houseniggaz! all feminem did was take a pg from his grandfatherz JIM BURWELLZ book cuz jim was a KLANSMEN who help;d da blk community & even befriend;d sum BLK PANTHERZ n da D but again burwell was a KLANSMEN straight outta da D thatz y i dont care if feminem hung around sum houseniggaz cuz hez still a CRACKa!
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Los216 wrote: »

Paul Wall>>>>>Emenim

Emenim is more like you and Paul Wall is more like a brother...it just is what it is.

When you got a Black wife and a Black child and make music about Slab culture then you tend to be more like us brothers than some freak rapping about killing his white-wife, dissing aback women and having sex with his parents while shoving gerbils up his ass.