Muslims: I have a question

Options
Darius
Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Why are yall killing so many innocent people in the name of your ? . Its one thing to hate people and ? them for personal reasons, but why do yall have to use Allah as the justification for what you do? And why do some Muslims be all chill and not give a ? about infidels while others seek out to destroy non-believers?

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Did you see Traitor? It's a Don Cheadle flick.
  • Darius
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i did not see Traitor

real talk
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    Why are yall killing so many innocent people in the name of your ? . Its one thing to hate people and ? them for personal reasons, but why do yall have to use Allah as the justification for what you do? And why do some Muslims be all chill and not give a ? about infidels while others seek out to destroy non-believers?

Its alot deeper than that. I'm not Muslim but if a Forgein power came into our American and killed untold numbers of people and forced us from our homes, I think we might feel the same way (not all of us of course because most of you guys are ? ? and would be more than willing to not fight for whats yours). Just a thought
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    True Muslems do not promote violence. There a rouges in every religion, Maybe you should direct your question to Jihadist's for a better answer.
  • Saint Walker
    Saint Walker Members Posts: 29
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The Qur'an and the Bible have something in common.

Some will interpet both in a way that is convenient for them.

Also don't assume because of the actions of a few is common practice for the rest.

How many were murder in the name of the Lamb? Remember women being drown, thrown off cliffs and burnt at stakes for thought to being witches.

The KKK?

Hang someone on Saturday night and worship Sunday morning.

Hate is hate
  • Darius
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Hyde Parke wrote: »
    True Muslems do not promote violence. There a rouges in every religion, Maybe you should direct you question to Jihadist's for a better answer.

how do I know the Jihadist aren't interpreting it correctly, and the passive Muslims are the one's not following the will of Mohammad
  • Saint Walker
    edited March 2010
    Options
    how do I know the Jihadist aren't interpreting it correctly, and the passive Muslims are the one's not following the will of Mohammad

how do you know Jesus really loves everyone. That was once used as a form of control especially to slaves. Our culture was strip away and another was inserted

church
    state
  • Hyde Parke
    edited March 2010
    Options

I dont know Matt. Why are some Christian's hypocrites and some Catholic's pedophiles?

people use religion to promote their own agenda's sometimes.
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options

Islam was not formed thru peace, thats probably the first thing you need to realize to begin with. Not saying thats a bad thing because in the Old testament there are dozens of wars between the Isrealites and other people.
  • Darius
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I dont know Matt.

ok, maybe some Muslims can drop by and explain
  • Hyde Parke
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ok, maybe some Muslims can drop by and explain

lol, well if they do, i hope you actually pay attention to their answers.
  • streetzrusent
    streetzrusent Members Posts: 57
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The same reason why Christians justify everything thing with the Bible or Jesus. WWJD . He would tell all you ? yall are a bunch of idiots for taking religion too far/. It was just meant to be a past-time.
  • Hyde Parke
    edited March 2010
    Options
    also, if you are implying that "innocent" people are being killed in the name of ? , then you already know Jihadist arent interpreting it correctly.
    You just be on some dumb shizzle all the time.
  • Will Munny
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Muslims don't live for allah, they for him. Making suicide bombing much easier.
  • Darius
    edited March 2010
    Options
    also, if you are implying that "innocent" people are being killed in the name of ? , then you already know Jihadist arent interpreting it correctly.
    You just be on some dumb shizzle all the time.

in my opinion they are innocent, in their religion those people are not innocent. I understand that. I'm wondering if thats the correct interpretation or if they are understanding it wrong
  • Will Munny
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Was it all jihadists that rioted after a ? cartoon drawing? Muslims are so whiny. Just A-rabs in general.
  • Saint Walker
    edited March 2010
    Options
    instead of have someone tell you what the truth is how about you do some research on your own.
    This right here is a perfect example. People will rather be sheep and follow blindly instead of search for the answers theirself.

google it.

"Forget the truth I want inner peace. The truth is subjective depends on who you ask. ''
  • Darius
    edited March 2010
    Options

google it.

lmao.........
  • Saint Walker
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Was it all jihadists that rioted after a ? cartoon drawing? Muslims are so whiny. Just A-rabs in general.

Christians aren't??

All the anti-abortions violence? Yes they are soooooo tolerant.
  • Will Munny
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Christians aren't??

All the anti-abortions violence? Yes they are soooooo tolerant.

haha typical response. How many suicide bombings happen in iraq compared to a years worth of abortion clinic bombongs.

Do you have any idea how much Christianity os mocked in the media...and nothing happens. If a cartoon starts riots imagine if there was a Muslim version of the movie Dogma.
  • Darius
    edited March 2010
    Options
    this isn't even about Christians vs. Muslims or any of that. Why does one have to articulate their responses in a way that involves Christianity.

Thats like when I bash Obama and people are like, "Oh and the Republicans are any better??"
  • Will Munny
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I didn't bring up christianity. I just Muslims are ? nutty.
  • Darius
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I didn't bring up christianity. I just Muslims are ? nutty.

calm down shooter mcgavin. The other dude brought it up.
  • Will Munny
    edited March 2010
    Options
    calm down shooter mcgavin. The other dude brought it up.

I'm chill, button... We good.
  • Saint Walker
    edited March 2010
    Options
    haha typical response. How many suicide bombings happen in iraq compared to a years worth of abortion clinic bombongs.

Do you have any idea how much Christianity os mocked in the media...and nothing happens. If a cartoon starts riots imagine if there was a Muslim version of the movie Dogma.

Dogma was a problem. Kevin Smith even joke and join one of the protests against his film.

The original KKK were strongly influence by Christian Recontrustionism. Christian Knights of the KKK.

The Lambs of Christ.

Christian Patriots

I won't even go into Rich Butler and what he gave birth to.

As i said hate is hate.

I won't convict the majority of the actions of some.

There has been blood spill supposedly in Jesus name as well.