Comments

• Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    young law wrote: »
    ayo,
    i get it from the internet and i get it from dudes round the way,
    folks keep talkin bout ? c was speakin the truth and got dealt with by "them"

what exactly did ? c say???

It started out with the misunderstanding with ATL but it also went with him exposing a bunch of muthafuckas...i.e. Russell Simmons, Neyo, Mase. He wasn't a major threat, but the fact that he tried to spit game to the ones talking that 'trap/dope ? ' that over saturated the game at one point...
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Classic interview, dude died of od tho
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    It started out with the misunderstanding with ATL but it also went with him exposing a bunch of muthafuckas...i.e. Russell Simmons, Neyo, Mase. He wasn't a major threat, but the fact that he tried to spit game to the ones talking that 'trap/dope ? ' that over saturated the game at one point...

thanx for droppin the exact interviews patna
  • Guns
    Guns Confirm Email Posts: 1,504 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    - he spoke against the illuminati or the government if you will, or whoever... ugk - livin this life song he spoke on some books he was reading in prison and he wanted others to read, he was gonna change his style of music and start droppin info in it or whatever, i guess positive type music.....

- he was about to leave rap-a-lot records and start his own ? , and ? was sayin somebody had him murked for that

The rapper was in the process of negotiating a major distribution deal for the label before he died on December 4, 2007. wiki

- spoke on various rappers and radio companies... blasting them....etc

this all the ? i've heard from different people

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    they cant ? the real
  • Guns
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i dunno........ but RIP ? C
  • young law
    edited May 2011
    Options
    once again,
    props on these vids but i havent heard nothing that can get you murked. he was jus speaking some grown man ? .
    and listening to this,i see him in a new light. i was never really up on UGK like that but from this interview i have much luv for chad butler

ohhhh ? "you gon' smell my cologne" that was a cold ass line
  • young law
    edited May 2011
    Options
    im convinced that im related to ? c in some way.
    he talk jus like my daddy do when he on one of these

my12520.jpg
  • Guns
    edited May 2011
    Options

opening into the song

"Dis My first solo album ?
    I Aint Neva Had One Befo
    Yeah, Yeah dey dropped that otha ? While I was In the penetentary kno what im tlkn bout
    I Got out n Drop That Comp On They ass N ? em up Know wa Im sayin"

the part where he say i got out and dropped that compilation on they ass n ? em up, i'm assuming he talkin about rap-a-lot, cuz Underground Kingz was released on Jive and it went #1 and had all type of praises....

he died that same yr... few months later
  • young law
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Guns wrote: »
    - he spoke against the illuminati or the government if you will, or whoever... ugk - livin this life song he spoke on some books he was reading in prison and he wanted others to read, he was gonna change his style of music and start droppin info in it or whatever, i guess positive type music.....

- he was about to leave rap-a-lot records and start his own ? , and ? was sayin somebody had him murked for that

The rapper was in the process of negotiating a major distribution deal for the label before he died on December 4, 2007. wiki

- spoke on various rappers and radio companies... blasting them....etc

this all the ? i've heard from different people

real ? as well
    sure baby & wayne were bigger stars than UGK,but they dont warm up in they own home.

thats us like back in 07 when Rakim & Keisha Cole didnt wanna open up for Tech N9ne in KCMO.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ? C = the trillest rapper ever & King Of The South
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ? C was real as ? , but he died from drinking syrup...nothing conspiratorial about it
  • Guns
    edited May 2011
    Options
    all this ? i put up is ? ? was explaining to me
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    once again,
    props on these vids but i havent heard nothing that can get you murked. he was jus speaking some grown man ? .
    and listening to this,i see him in a new light. i was never really up on UGK like that but from this interview i have much luv for chad butler

ohhhh ? "you gon' smell my cologne" that was a cold ass line

Chad knew ? bout folks in the industry that the avg. joe would have no clue about

"I know who did what, when, where, & why"

& in the 48 laws of power it tells you "knowin too much can get you killed"

now, with all that bein said

is his death jus a overdose... so they say

but, could it be deeper... of course

anna nicole smith & MJ are two overdose cases that come to mind that are a lil fishy
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    When ? C died, I thought it was odd that he died a few weeks after exposing so many folks in the industry.

They say his death was a result of sleep apnea (sp) and an overdose on prometh, but I'm wondering why the dude would travel to LA with dome damn syrup on him.

I can see if he died in Texas of a syrup overdose, but I thought it was strange of him to be hooked on syrup so bad that he needed it evn on vacation.

Might not be a conspiracy, but the circumstances surrounding his death are still weird IMO.

Then again, I hope the industry insiders, Rusell Simmons, Neyo, or Jeezy would'nt have been mad enough to have him killed.
  • will blax
    will blax Members Posts: 539 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Promethazine can damage your body just like Heroin, this ? killed himself, there ain't no conspiracy

http://youtu.be/Sbo7vad5BV0
  • phantom0900
    phantom0900 Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Well you gotta understand, that a legend like ? C tellin the whole rap game to man up and be more serious and respectable men about their ? , DOES rock the boat for the fake ass coke rappers and disposable rap we are flooded with.

I don't know if he was murked, but whenever someone spits real basic stuff about being a family man and taking care of responsibility, they loose their spot light. Having a strong family unit is the first and best line of defense against predatory agents, whether that be the "illuminati", drug dealers, financiers, or just someone with ill will aimed at you, if you have a strong family foundation that teaches and supports, your less likely to be a mark for someone else.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ayo,
    i get it from the internet and i get it from dudes round the way,
    folks keep talkin bout ? c was speakin the truth and got dealt with by "them"

what exactly did ? c say???

basically, the ? called a bunch of important people undercover ? .
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    No just another dumb ? livin' off excess and overdosed on syrup. Those that learn from history are doomed to repeat it. And I liked his music but them ? know its a silent killer and still using the ? . SMH.
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    True, even Drake rapping about sippin it now
  • NotePad Music
    NotePad Music Members Posts: 21
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I read some where that when they found him they waited a couple of hours before they called 911. by they, i mean the hotel staff.

IMO...I think he was murdered. He exposed ALOT. And People in high places knew he had pull forreal. If ? would've told people wat really goes on in the game behind closed doors smh he would've got the tupac/biggie treatment. Well....I guess he did. smh
  • beeleKeelomibmovie
    beeleKeelomibmovie Banned Users Posts: 138
    edited May 2011
    Options
    7rxn4loeqngx9gq Supported his father (a retired military man himself) and a rich businessman whose son was also a POW, the group engages in a dangerous and violent adventure trying to rescue the POWs and at the same time re-direct their lives. Broken Bridges movie times The situation is a minefield, one Ray is determined to avoid. Yes Man movie online Count Dracula knows that this will draw Bram Stoker to him as Bram will be compelled to rescue Elizabeth. Shank reviews Elvis teams up with Jack (Ossie Davis), a fellow nursing home resident who thinks that he is actually President John F. Picnic reviews Victor has apparently bartered illegal deals without Liberty's knowledge, ones that have resulted in easier access to weapons for street dealers — the ones who sold the weapon that killed Joe's daughter. Pocahontas dvd release date Sherlock Holmes is called in. Lockdown imdb Can the Great Cornholio save the day? Let's hope so! Cinderella Story A full movie Jean Valjean, a Frenchman imprisoned for stealing bread, must flee a police officer named Javert. Lockdown review A. download Notorious movie Each day brings a longing for White's return and fears of the consequences should he fail. 57xf4j2w9btnxjp yd2wp1n505lim5d zwm1z34lud0x5up
  • beeleKeelomibmovie
    beeleKeelomibmovie Banned Users Posts: 138
    edited May 2011
    Options
    13asplfx18lbm7r The story of his turbulant life moves quickly, never focussing for long on anything in particular. imdb I Think I Love My Wife Interwoven is a Greek chorus linking the story with the story of Oedipus. Julefrokosten megavideo At least one sociopath in the platoon hates Bozz, even as the sergeants grudgingly recognize his leadership abilities. watch Saw 3D sends him to the country where the incident occurs for interrogation which includes torture. ? 3D watch online After being committed for 15 years, Michael Myers, now a 21-year-old man and still very dangerous, escapes from the mental institution (where he was committed as a 6 year old) and immediately returns to Haddonfield, where he wants to find his baby sister. download Then She Found Me movie A group of high schoolers invite Mandy Lane (Amber Heard), a good girl who became quite hot over the summer, to a weekend party on a secluded ranch. ? 3D movie online He finds his true calling when his path collides with his drama teacher who notices his special gift and potential to become an exceptional actor. Observe and Report Thus begins a series of kidnappings, capers and rum goings-on that revolve around the helpless yet universally-loveable child. Hoop Dreams When a weapons multi-national Palisade Defence reward their European sales division with a team-building weekend in the mountains of Eastern Europe, comedy blends with horror as the team fight first amongst themselves, and later for survival against a group of war-crazed killers intent on revenge. watch Once Upon a Christmas The children come upon a clearing in the woods. d21cbyin2r7i14u mjzx9l7i406lex5 uaqxr991ce59cpr