Are You A FED?? PART Two..Fake Teachers

Options
Supreme_Mind999
Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2011 in AKA Donkey
How do you go from praising a black leader to bashing him?

From
I called you a craccka to make the cracka that was co-signing you mad....

Last edited by H-Rap 180; 1 Day Ago at 04:21 PM.

Originally Posted by H-Rap 180 View Post
How would I co-sign some devilish crackers that tried to destroy a Black leader??

H-Rap 180
I aint bash Pops(Malachi K York), i just stated the nature of his charges, I respect what he did and use alot of his sciences.

To

Aint nobody watching that corny cult ? , thats why your head is so messed-up and why you run around weeping on posters Visiting walls.

Your "Pops" got popped on some ? ish is that a lie or the truth??

Damn homie, you can post cult videos but you cant post your music??

your cult-leader told you that white-folks came from Jackals while he rots in prison on ? charges.

? Judas and the rest of the disciples
this H-Rap the Devil, blunt-roach burn the Bible
How could you envision the mathematician
that sentenced ya Cult-leader to a million years in prison
I send robbers to clobber your father untill he slobbers
sentence 'em for fondlin' his goo-gobllin daughters toddlers

Contradictions????U decide

Comments

• TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    b@squite redux, riddle rap = GOAT posters
  • NickyBarnes6
    NickyBarnes6 Members Posts: 232
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ........stop it b
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Cain_Marko wrote: »
    damn homie just let it go lol

Naw this phony wanna battle...lets battle...Dude is a contradiction
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    Options
    We a krazy cult? huh?..You sound like the whitewashed media
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Get over your feelings Mexican-? -boy

I just read those post that you put on my Visitor Profile and the ones you put on BackNwhites profile....you are a disturbed individual.

Stop being a cheap version of ShadyTeam and letting my words fry your Chulupa...discuss some music instead of male posters.
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Options
    damn homie just let it go lol

Worst case of feelings I have ever seen, this wacko is the male-version of ShadyTeam.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Get over your feelings Mexican-? -boy

I just read those post that you put on my Visitor Profile and the ones you put on BackNwhites profile....you are a disturbed individual.

Stop being a cheap version of ShadyTeam and letting my words fry your Chulupa...discuss some music instead of male posters.

Ether burns slow...? a ? poser..This ain't bout nobody else..Its about you being contradictive
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Worst case of feelings I have ever seen, this wacko is the male-version of ShadyTeam.

LOL...Address the facts...You made threads sarcastically bashing me and you can't take your own medicine?
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Are you for real a Nuwaubian, t/s?

Because LOL
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Options
    LOL...Address the facts...You made threads sarcastically bashing me and you can't take your own medicine?

burrito-supreme.jpg

Are you mentally ill?? I have never made a thread bashing a mexican cornball like you, I just like to make you catch feelings because you are a highly emotional and estrogen-laced weirdo.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Riiiiggghhhtt..All ya'll got is chapula jokes....? don't wanna discuss facts
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Lmao still at it??
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    Options
    burrito-supreme.jpg

Are you mentally ill?? I have never made a thread bashing a mexican cornball like you, I just like to make you catch feelings because you are a highly emotional and estrogen-laced weirdo.

My dude..You just made a thread about me being blackballed about my music on some sarcastic ? ...Anyway wateva..I'm done with this ? ..We threw shots..You shot,I shot back...

End of story
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Riiiiggghhhtt..All ya'll got is chapula jokes....? don't wanna discuss facts
    NACHO_SUPREME.jpg
    Its kinda weird that you wrote on my profile wall at 5:00 A.M. this morning.

Did I type something that upset you??
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    wasn't supreme copy and pasting from wikipedia not so long ago?
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Options
    My dude..You just made a thread about me being blackballed about my music on some sarcastic ? ...Anyway wateva..I'm done with this ? ..We threw shots..You shot,I shot back...

End of story

You ignorant freak I made a thread two weeks ago asking why you were not included in the rap tournament and if it was because of your content ROFL you are a sensitive lil fella
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ? is like a soap opera, b....lol
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    Options
    You ignorant freak I made a thread two weeks ago asking why you were not included in the rap tournament and if it was because of your content ROFL you are a sensitive lil fella

Lol wateva man..You shot..I shot back...Its a wrap...I battle cats on here for sport to keep my mind sharp..thanks for the practice
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I think supreme is h-rap's ex lover that is heart broken over the fact he was placed by fazeem.
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Options
    D-Jack wrote: »
    Wait a minute, H-Rap. Explain why one of your former son is biting your hand that you fed him.

864636-crunchy_hard_taco_character_with_welcoming_open_arms_super.jpg

Click on my profile and read my visitor messages...he caught feelings because I was too busy to respond to his madness & insanity.

But seriously I aint never co-signed dude or bumped any of his threads so I dont know why people keep associating him with me.

Im about Black Pride and he's about Mexican pride thats the extent of our association.
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Options
    King Drew wrote: »
    I think supreme is h-rap's ex lover that is heart broken over the fact he was placed by fazeem.

Not funny, but still its WILD ? to constantly keep making threads to get another mans attention.

I dont even know dude like that, he aint one of the dudes that I build with on here, he just a dude that posted a few Vids that had some similiar content to the ones I posted and then everybody made some silly association between us.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    Options
    864636-crunchy_hard_taco_character_with_welcoming_open_arms_super.jpg

Click on my profile and read my visitor messages...he caught feelings because I was too busy to respond to his madness & insanity.

But seriously I aint never co-signed dude or bumped any of his threads so I dont know why people keep associating him with me.

Im about Black Pride and he's about Mexican pride thats the extent of our association.

Hrap
    You ignorant freak I made a thread two weeks ago asking why you were not included in the rap tournament and if it was because of your content ROFL you are a sensitive lil
    fella

Contradictions????
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    This....has gotta stop..lmao.
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Options
    t/s your starting to look a little foolish. real talk if you know for sure your right why keep making yourself look so damn wrong lol!
    taco_man.jpg
    Brother Marko, he dosent have the sense of humor that we do, and he cant detect our sarcasm.

I mean seriously were is his resume to be calling someone a FED?? What are that guys affiliation/association??
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    Options
    t/s your starting to look a little foolish. real talk if you know for sure your right why keep making yourself look so damn wrong lol!

Strictly Mind Exercising....Dude took shots at me..Did Bad business..It is what it is..When he do it,Its cool...When I send shots back,I'm white balled and called mexican...

All is fair in debates(War)