For those that believe ? is black...

Options
TX_Made713
TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
edited March 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
doies that make the devil white?

Comments

• BOSS KTULU
    BOSS KTULU Banned Users Posts: 978 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    oh the can of worms you are opening
  • SweetzIsAwesome
    SweetzIsAwesome Members Posts: 462
    edited March 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    does that make the devil white?

you're welcome..
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lmao

well, the devil used to be an angel of ? , so probably not. no white guy would wanna work for a black man.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lmao

nah according to the IC

Jigga is da devil
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    SMH @ "? " getting a ? pregnant and not raising the kid.
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    There may be a ? but Im sure there's no devil. And the closest we've got to Satan in human beings is clearly whites. Not even debatable when you consider the facts. Even the ? they brag about involves either stealing, mass murder, kidnapping or something ? up that involves ? up on epic and historic levels.

So is there a devil? Doubt it. But if there is...he's defiantly white.
  • BOSS KTULU
    edited March 2010
    Options
    "Lucifer, real name: Christopher."
    ---Christopher Wallace, AKA the Notorious BIG
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lmao

well, the devil used to be an angel of ? , so probably not. no white guy would wanna work for a black man.

and thats why he raised up with the questions of authority
  • fiat_money
    edited March 2010
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    SMH @ "? " getting a ? pregnant and not raising the kid.
    "? " to Mary, "I'll be back in a little while, I'm just going outside to smoke real quick.".
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The devil is red, bro.

like white people in the sun lol
  • LisaSimpson
    LisaSimpson Confirm Email Posts: 85
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i believe the lord is black...and a woman. & for guys who dispute this just think about it. ? is extremely jealous & very particular <<<<like a woman

i also think jesus was black. everytime i look at my hair i'm like "jesus definitely had a fro"

as for the devil...i have no idea
  • Itz Luigi Bitch!
    Itz Luigi Bitch! Members Posts: 240
    edited March 2010
    Options
    BOSS KTULU wrote: »
    "Lucifer, real name: Christopher."
    ---Christopher Wallace, AKA the Notorious BIG

"? 'll prolly have me on some real strict ?
    no sleepin' in no gettin my dicC licCed"
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    There may be a ? but Im sure there's no devil. And the closest we've got to Satan in human beings is clearly whites. Not even debatable when you consider the facts. Even the ? they brag about involves either stealing, mass murder, kidnapping or something ? up that involves ? up on epic and historic levels.

? almost like a poem
    summed up so wonderfully and accutely

what I like and can agree with even further is the fact there wasn't no hate, spite or ill will with this
    just yo....the facts and history speaks for itself
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ? is not black, Jesus in the form of man was black. But if ? was black, id say the devil was black. Satan was kicked out of heaven for being proud and wanting to be in Gods place. That sound like a ? to me
  • tangible thoughts
    tangible thoughts Members Posts: 312
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I myself an atheist don't believe the religious communities picture of ? at all. I do believe that there is a ? that created us and everything else yet I do not believe the books of any religion at all. Don't get me wrong, religion taught people how to live life as a good person and was the foundation of civilation. In all seriousness, its 2010 religion is diminishing at an astonishing rate as science reveals the answers to questions that people once thought only ? knew. I'm living in the present tense, ain't no ? damn heaven or hell, just like any other organism you live and die, end of story.
  • fiat_money
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I myself an atheist don't believe the religious communities picture of ? at all. I do believe that there is a ? that created us and everything else yet I do not believe the books of any religion at all.
    That's theism, not atheism.
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The first man was black
    and man was made in ? 's image
    So ? is black
    I'm guessing the devil was also black but went the Michael Jackson route
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options

I agree.....
  • kingblaze84
    edited March 2010
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    ? almost like a poem
    summed up so wonderfully and accutely

what I like and can agree with even further is the fact there wasn't no hate, spite or ill will with this
    just yo....the facts and history speaks for itself

Very true.....history and facts prove if there is a devil, he (or she) in all likelihood is white. No hate at all, but whites know exactly what they have done in history.
  • tangible thoughts
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Whoever said the devil was white needs to get the ? out of here with that stupid ? , saying that they praise stealing, murder, killing and all that ? . Than what the ? is rap? SMH.
  • kingblaze84
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Whoever said the devil was white needs to get the ? out of here with that stupid ? , saying that they praise stealing, murder, killing and all that ? . Than what the ? is rap? SMH.

Read a history book.....start with the Roman Empire, than go on to the Ottoman Empire, British Empire, the United States of Amerikkka, Germany, what the Dutch did in the Caribbean, the French Empire, the Spanish Empire.....must I go on? White people have proven over and over again to be the most evil race in history. No hate, just FACTS.

Get an encyclopedia for your birthday.
  • BOSS KTULU
    edited March 2010
    Options
    a small group of elite wealthy whites engineered all the things you're accusing ALL WHITES of doing throughout history

but i have no illusions about you people understanding this
  • tangible thoughts
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I agree.....
    Read a history book.....start with the Roman Empire, than go on to the Ottoman Empire, British Empire, the United States of Amerikkka, Germany, what the Dutch did in the Caribbean, the French Empire, the Spanish Empire.....must I go on? White people have proven over and over again to be the most evil race in history. No hate, just FACTS.

Get an encyclopedia for your birthday.

You must have only googled white civilizations my friend. Look at Africa as a whole, South America, China (early communism), Japan (WW2), Aztec/Mayan/Incan civilizations, and the list goes on...
  • BOSS KTULU
    edited March 2010
    Options
    You must have only googled white civilizations my friend. Look at Africa as a whole, South America, China (early communism), Japan (WW2), Aztec/Mayan/Incan civilizations, and the list goes on...

no, nothing bad ever happened in any of those countries ever until whitey dropped by

Shaka Zulu never slaughtered nobody
  • JQUEENS21
    JQUEENS21 Members Posts: 228
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The people who wrote the Bible was brown, but the shades that Middle Eastern people were. So I am going to say that ? is the complexion of what modern day Arabs are.