No job and no prospects...

Options
2Gee4FourRoomz
2Gee4FourRoomz Members Posts: 516 ✭✭✭
edited May 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
should i keep applying and ? or should i resort back to trappin what would you do to get that bread?

Comments

• goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    should i keep applying and ? or should i resort back to trappin what would you do to get that bread?

do both until you get a call from someone and get a job
  • RuffDraft
    RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Slow steady income is better than quick money and a sentence. Go back to school, in 3 years or so, you'll have prospects and be ready to move on up.
  • 2Gee4FourRoomz
    2Gee4FourRoomz Members Posts: 516 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    RuffDraft wrote: »
    Slow steady income is better than quick money and a sentence. Go back to school, in 3 years or so, you'll have prospects and be ready to move on up.

yea iwas thinkin this too but i got 3 months till school I don't wanna be broke all summer but I also dont wanna be in jail all summer its hot in my city
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

yeah this is better than my idea
  • think
    think Members Posts: 687
    edited May 2011
    Options

I don't know about that. The job economy ain't gonna get better. Save your money and don't go to school.
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Smh @ me automatically assuming this was a Bilfinger thread.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Tell your people to tool up nah man keep at it some thing will come
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Definitely don't go back to trapping. I suggest you consider upgrading your skills, if you think it might help.
  • Aztec_Kang
    Aztec_Kang Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    keep applying homie.......i just got hired yesterday and haven't had steady work in a loooong time......also go to your interviews dressed very professional tie and shoes polished and everything......worked for me.
  • new account2
    new account2 Members Posts: 1,469
    edited May 2011
    Options
    if u are lookin for a job....and you on the internet......there is very little reason to trap full time......trapping should be a "Stream"...a minor stream.....like on some every now and then ? .....

there are so many legal hustles to get u thru......I done forgot a lot of legal hustles that I had....thats how many are out there......
  • bunz
    bunz Members Posts: 1,000
    edited May 2011
    Options
    theres no reason why you cant push a little to get you by while your looking for a job.... just dont try to be kingpin out there.... grab yourself a pay as you go phone, bought in cash, it cant be traced to u... dont do business on your normal phone, dont bring heat to ur spot, and dont sell anything in amounts that you cant swallow or put between ur cheeks.... and dont get too comfortable pushing ? , keep looking for jobs, they are out there its all about how desperate you are to find one
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    If I was in your shoes, I would try really hard to just look for a job, at least for a month. If you get desperate, ? it sell what you gotta sell. Sell ? if you can, it's much safer than drugs.

If you do trap though, do it for just a little while if possible. The longer you trap, the likelier it is you'll get caught.