Poor decision making..

Options
alvarez_313
alvarez_313 Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
So my ex that stalked me for 3 years and almost made me cop a PPO (didnt' get it cause I felt funny as a dude getting one on a chick lol) found me on facebook.. Now she is hinting towards hooking up and getting it in.. My better mind is telling me not to entertain the idea but.... This chick tried running me off the road with her car, tried hitting me with her car, tried kicking my door in like 3 times, popped up in my parents basement at 5am when I spent the night over there etc just cause she couldn't deal with our relationship ending.. So my question is this.. Would you? lol

Comments

• dreadlock rasta
    dreadlock rasta Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Hell no bredren
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    have that ? ? you ?
  • Coby Vibes
    Coby Vibes Members Posts: 2,892
    edited May 2011
    Options
    UMMM NO. get the ppo otherwise you will be telling another story and we will be calling you stupid
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Sounds like wifey material.

You should definitely take her back.

yea it really sounds like it'll work this time.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    So my ex that stalked me for 3 years and almost made me cop a PPO (didnt' get it cause I felt funny as a dude getting one on a chick lol) found me on facebook.. Now she is hinting towards hooking up and getting it in.. My better mind is telling me not to entertain the idea but.... This chick tried running me off the road with her car, tried hitting me with her car, tried kicking my door in like 3 times, popped up in my parents basement at 5am when I spent the night over there etc just cause she couldn't deal with our relationship ending.. So my question is this.. Would you? lol

You must not get alot of ?