You Happy Cool! Why You Still Checkin Then?

Options
louis the great
louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
edited May 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
Well few months ago I had to cut this chick off I had been datein so to speak off and on for a few years. I cut her off well basically she wanted to much, I had a girl and it never was that serious for me to even consider leavein my girl for her. Well anyway time goes by I dont call text email nothin neither does she, then out the blue last month shorty hits me up talkin bout she so happy wit this other dude blah blah and they bout to move together and all this. I was thats whats up Im happy for you glad you moved on. Ok I get a call from her not to long after that maybe a week and she just like wyd? Im like what are you callin for? so she claimed she wanna talk and can we meet blah. . Next thing I know Im gettin calls from my homegirl sayin she had to beat the ? up cuz she came at her talkin bout we gettin back together and stay out his life and i know yall was ? the whole time. Like really tho why? I thought you was happy shorty?

Comments

• Aztec_Kang
    Aztec_Kang Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    you lost mayne. you probably single with no prospects but your hand. it's funny to me how every dude on here claims to have a girl and several jumpoffs. you need more people b.
  • louis the great
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Aztec_Kang wrote: »
    you lost mayne. you probably single with no prospects but your hand. it's funny to me how every dude on here claims to have a girl and several jumpoffs. you need more people b.

Assumptions?????????????? Its obvious you dont have anything to contribute so move along cost you nothin.
  • Aztec_Kang
    Aztec_Kang Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    you don't have friends in real life you could talk about this with?
  • louis the great
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Aztec_Kang wrote: »
    you don't have friends in real life you could talk about this with?

Reading is fundamental*

Its obvious you dont have anything to contribute so move along cost you nothin.
  • p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Cool Story Bro

Co-sign bro
  • bunz
    bunz Members Posts: 1,000
    edited May 2011
    Options
    you didnt know this is how ? operate?
  • Jesus Jackson
    Jesus Jackson Members Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Well few months ago I had to cut this chick off I had been datein so to speak off and on for a few years. I cut her off well basically she wanted to much, I had a girl and it never was that serious for me to even consider leavein my girl for her. Well anyway time goes by I dont call text email nothin neither does she, then out the blue last month shorty hits me up talkin bout she so happy wit this other dude blah blah and they bout to move together and all this. I was thats whats up Im happy for you glad you moved on. Ok I get a call from her not to long after that maybe a week and she just like wyd? Im like what are you callin for? so she claimed she wanna talk and can we meet blah. . Next thing I know Im gettin calls from my homegirl sayin she had to beat the ? up cuz she came at her talkin bout we gettin back together and stay out his life and i know yall was ? the whole time. Like really tho why? I thought you was happy shorty?

Reading is fundamental... I'm having trouble reading your post because the spelling is atrocious.. Forgive me.