Lebron vs Kobe

Options
bless the child
bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
Do ya'll think Lebron's run to this years NBA finals has been more impressive than any of Kobe's post Shaq?

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    No, but im sure everyone or the vast majority will disagree..

All im a saying having a top 5 wing player at your side.. is a hell of a pressure reliever.

yall can have at it..
  • FlyFreeCt
    FlyFreeCt Members Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    prisoner of the moment thread. kobe had some pretty impressive playoff series in his 2 finals runs without shaq.

gotta win first before we start comparing
  • jasonwllms55
    jasonwllms55 Members Posts: 810 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lets see if he can win the ring first
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    LOL damn this early bruh
  • htowntx
    htowntx Members Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Lebron had wade on the wing

Kobe had trevor ariza and Ron Artest on the wing
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I wasnt talking about winning it yet, I was talking about the road there. Lebron has been a killer in the last two series. I don't remember Kobe having clutch moments like that during his road there. The Lakers were breezing through the West with ease, last year was probably their toughest run at the finals. They rarely has tense moments in their runs to the finals because for a few of those years they were head and shoulders above the rest of the west.
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    LeBron>>>>Kobe on heart alone. Kobe didn't even have the guts to move when he wanted too.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I wasnt talking about winning it yet, I was talking about the road there. Lebron has been a killer in the last two series. I don't remember Kobe having clutch moments like that during his road there. The Lakers were breezing through the West with ease, last year was probably their toughest run at the finals. They rarely has tense moments in their runs to the finals because for a few of those years they were head and shoulders above the rest of the west.

... um did you watch games..
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

in that case... 2008 vs the spurs, 2009 vs the nuggets, last year vs the phoenix suns... none of those were a breeze and kobe showed up big
This discussion has been closed.