Harden
Maynor

Magic Starting Line up:

Perkins
Bass
Turkoglu
Westbrook (sg)
Nelson

A lot of ? say westbrook for chris paul.. Why do that if you could go for dwight... Of course dwight would have to agree with it... But I think OKC would give him a better shot at a title than going to NY... As good as melo is, that ? dont care bout winning.. He just wanna get paid and go ? lala... Durrant wants to win

That starting line ups could win the next 5 titles.

Comments

• its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    both westbrook and perk proved they are overrated in the playoffs, westbrook still has potential and is a top 10 pg but they would have to throw in ibaka and a pick for any chance at howard as how i see it
  • woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    both westbrook and perk proved they are overrated in the playoffs, westbrook still has potential and is a top 10 pg but they would have to throw in ibaka and a pick for any chance at howard as how i see it

damn bruh, you want ibaka too??? That's rough...

You gotta remember, dwight leaving anyway... So they gotta get something for him...

Westbrook is at least a top 5 PG.. he was all 2nd team this year.. Westbrook is a good player with a lot of heart, great rebounder.. he'll be a beast with the right guidance and maybe his own spotlight...

Throw in as many picks as they have, but not ibaka... I mean, lets just look at Orlandos other options:

NY: Get staudamire in return.... but would NY really wanna do that? And amare is older than westbrook... westbrook is 22, this is building your future for the next decade

LA: Pau gasoft or Andrew Bynum... A ? that dissapears randomly, and a brittle bones dude... Neither is reliable, and it dosen't look like LA wants to rebuild anyway... Id take westbrook over either of them

Chicago (huge stretch): Anything on the Roster Orlando wants except for Rose (and maybe noah)... But I mean, does chicago and orlando even wanna do this? Especially after how chicago roll players played in vs miami...

ANYWAY YOU SLICE IT.... you look across the entire NBA... there really, is not a better move for EITHER team.. Im suprised this hasn't been tossed around on first and 10... Imma try to tweet them or something and see if they can make it a topic...

Show me a better deal, for either side (dwight and orlando), than this...
  • its....JOHN B
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Howard is not going move from Orlando to live in no got dam Oklahoma. I'm not trying to be disrespectful to OKC at all but if that ? does leave Orlando it's going to be another major city.

true, unless he really wanted to play with durant, a lot of people think this is craziness but i see him in boston in 2012
  • woah316
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Howard is not going move from Orlando to live in no got dam Oklahoma. I'm not trying to be disrespectful to OKC at all but if that ? does leave Orlando it's going to be another major city.

I think living in a city is overrated... I mean, they ? rich, he can have 5 houses across the U.S... And during the season, isn't he just supposed to be focused on bball anyway?

It's up to him... Where he wants to live or better shot at winning a title.
  • its....JOHN B
    edited May 2011
    Options
    woah316 wrote: »
    damn bruh, you want ibaka too??? That's rough...

You gotta remember, dwight leaving anyway... So they gotta get something for him...

Westbrook is at least a top 5 PG.. he was all 2nd team this year.. Westbrook is a good player with a lot of heart, great rebounder.. he'll be a beast with the right guidance and maybe his own spotlight...

Throw in as many picks as they have, but not ibaka... I mean, lets just look at Orlandos other options:

NY: Get staudamire in return.... but would NY really wanna do that? And amare is older than westbrook... westbrook is 22, this is building your future for the next decade

LA: Pau gasoft or Andrew Bynum... A ? that dissapears randomly, and a brittle bones dude... Neither is reliable, and it dosen't look like LA wants to rebuild anyway... Id take westbrook over either of them

Chicago (huge stretch): Anything on the Roster Orlando wants except for Rose (and maybe noah)... But I mean, does chicago and orlando even wanna do this? Especially after how chicago roll players played in vs miami...

ANYWAY YOU SLICE IT.... you look across the entire NBA... there really, is not a better move for EITHER team.. Im suprised this hasn't been tossed around on first and 10... Imma try to tweet them or something and see if they can make it a topic...

Show me a better deal, for either side (dwight and orlando), than this...

if anything a chicago deal is the best looking one to me if noah and taj gibson are involved, with picks and deng or some ? anything to put rose and howard together but still unlikely, perk has no value with his contract and westbrook isnt as good as your making him out to be
  • ToWn_DrUnK
    ToWn_DrUnK Members Posts: 1,018
    edited May 2011
    Options
    fail thread just stop it not gonna happen and a stupid idea for a trade
  • Mumo X
    Mumo X Banned Users Posts: 4,521 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The Okc be family. They ride for each other. Our leader KD dont throw hz strugglin teamate under the bus. He embraces them and gives them unwavering support. Thunder are fine the way they are. They dont need nuthn but experience.
  • Mumo X
    edited May 2011
    Options

lol @ an inexperiencd 22 yr old Russ and a 65% fit Perk being overrated. If RW is overrated what u make of Rose then?
  • woah316
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ToWn_? wrote: »
    fail thread just stop it not gonna happen and a stupid idea for a trade

And didn't give one reason of why it's dumb... corny ? I swear.
  • woah316
    edited May 2011
    Options
    if anything a chicago deal is the best looking one to me if noah and taj gibson are involved, with picks and deng or some ? anything to put rose and howard together but still unlikely, perk has no value with his contract and westbrook isnt as good as your making him out to be

So you basically saying:

Orlando wouldn't mind getting a bunch of role players

And

Chicago would COMPLETELY break up a number 1 seeded team, and trade it's second most important player (noah)

Those 2 things happening is highly unlikely for either side... And you ? on westbrook way too heavy dude. Dude has mad heart and is a better rebounder than Rose...
  • woah316
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Mumo X wrote: »
    The Okc be family. They ride for each other. Our leader KD dont throw hz strugglin teamate under the bus. He embraces them and gives them unwavering support. Thunder are fine the way they are. They dont need nuthn but experience.

Be honest, not from your heart, but your brain... OKC With Dwight / Ibaka / Durrant / Harden would run ? for a long time.. I don't know how any real OKC fan could be against this trade unless you just emotionally invested in westbrook, which you are.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Why are y'all talking about trading Westbrook?
  • woah316
    edited May 2011
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    Why are y'all talking about trading Westbrook?

Well if you haven't noticed westbrook has probably taken more heat than any player in NBA HISTORY for his on court play playing with durrant...

Besides, just, real ? ... cutting to the chase... Even if westbrook knew how to play PG, and knew how to make the right decisions.... you wouldn't do this trade for dwight straight up?? lol.. shhhiittttttt.....

Just imagine the shot blocking of Howard / Ibaka.. It'd be like Robinson / Duncan on steroids ... (robinson wasn't in his prime and duncan isn't as athletic as ibaka)...

This ? would be a dynasty, I'd do it in a heartbeat.
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Only problem with these scenarios is Dwight wants the ball. He's not going somewhere to be a glorified Kenyon Martin (catching alleys all the time) and getting rebounds for shot-happy PGs (Nelson). Sending him to the Bulls is like sending him back to Orlando. Going to OKC is going to Durant's house, and we know he's not getting touches there.
  • woah316
    edited May 2011
    Options
    knights wrote: »
    Only problem with these scenarios is Dwight wants the ball. He's not going somewhere to be a glorified Kenyon Martin (catching alleys all the time) and getting rebounds for shot-happy PGs (Nelson). Sending him to the Bulls is like sending him back to Orlando. Going to OKC is going to Durant's house, and we know he's not getting touches there.

sigh...

If anything, Dwight going to OKC, Durrant is going to turn into Kobe and Dwight shaq...

Dwight has a post game name.. He can do his thing vs pretty much any center 1v1... They double him, he's kicking it to durrant... Durrant cant realy get his own shot anyway, which he proved vs Dallas... Saying Dwight wouldn't get any touches, to be nice, is just silly...

You act like durrant gonna score 100 points a game. Dwight will get the damn ball plenty. He's not an egomaniac like you're trying to make it seem.

And like I said, where else is he gonna go? You act like he's going to retire if he cant get a dream scenario.. he has to go somewhere....

Between: Staying in Orlando, NY with him and melo (fail), or OKC, which is those is most appealing?

And Dwight would die to play with Derrick rose, but I don't know if the bulls want to give up the top 4 players on their roster outside of Derrick Rose (and maybe noah) to get him...
  • Mumo X
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Be honest, not from your heart, but your brain... OKC With Dwight / Ibaka / Durrant / Harden would run ? for a long time.. I don't know how any real OKC fan could be against this trade unless you just emotionally invested in westbrook, which you are.

Okc is KDs buildin. There is no way we havin KD share Finals MVPs with nobody. Dwight wont submit to KD. Our squad hav grown together, they aint denying chemistry. We fine the way we are. Dwight should head NY or Chi Town
  • Mumo X
    edited May 2011
    Options
    sigh...

If anything, Dwight going to OKC, Durrant is going to turn into Kobe and Dwight shaq...

Dwight has a post game name.. He can do his thing vs pretty much any center 1v1... They double him, he's kicking it to durrant... Durrant cant realy get his own shot anyway, which he proved vs Dallas... Saying Dwight wouldn't get any touches, to be nice, is just silly...

You act like durrant gonna score 100 points a game. Dwight will get the damn ball plenty. He's not an egomaniac like you're trying to make it seem.

And like I said, where else is he gonna go? You act like he's going to retire if he cant get a dream scenario.. he has to go somewhere....

Between: Staying in Orlando, NY with him and melo (fail), or OKC, which is those is most appealing?

And Dwight would die to play with Derrick rose, but I don't know if the bulls want to give up the top 4 players on their roster outside of Derrick Rose (and maybe noah) to get him...

KD aint no damn kobe and he wont take that Kobe role that had Laker 3 peat 1st. KD is better than Kobe ever wuz in hz 1st 4 years in the league. You say KD cant create hz own shot? Smh! He what 22? He'll definately improve. KD wil never play 2nd fiddle to no one in thz league. Never. If lost that series cuz KD wuz stifled by Mavs D, but even MJ learned and im sure KD wil.
  • WSGP
    WSGP Members Posts: 94
    edited May 2011
    Options
    OKC would be fools to up and trade Westbrook. If anything yall need a coach who can manage all those egos. Westbrook will get to where he needs to be as a true pg with the right guidance. OKC is on its way to becoming a beast, they just need experience and a better coach. Besides, Howard's personality (not his ego) is too big for OKC, though Id rather have CP3 in LA, Howard would thrive in that LA atmosphere. I would love to see him in Boston or Chicago, but neither really have anything to offer the magic as a trade, maybe in a year as a free agent they could shuffle to afford him. Bulls just need a legit second scorer, someone like Rudy ? or OJ Mayo and they'll be alright. I wish someone would take ? off their hands though or maybe he'll be healthier next year. Howard wont win in New York unless they also get CP3 as well, but the Magic stand to gain the most from a trade with them. Jerry West is a basketball genius (Ask Kobe and Memphis) and never misses, maybe he'll go hard and get Howard to come to Golden State. Either way this off season will be very intriguing.
  • Mumo X
    edited May 2011
    Options
    WSGP wrote: »
    OKC would be fools to up and trade Westbrook. If anything yall need a coach who can manage all those egos. Westbrook will get to where he needs to be as a true pg with the right guidance. OKC is on its way to becoming a beast, they just need experience and a better coach. Besides, Howard's personality (not his ego) is too big for OKC, though Id rather have CP3 in LA, Howard would thrive in that LA atmosphere. I would love to see him in Boston or Chicago, but neither really have anything to offer the magic as a trade, maybe in a year as a free agent they could shuffle to afford him. Bulls just need a legit second scorer, someone like Rudy ? or OJ Mayo and they'll be alright. I wish someone would take ? off their hands though or maybe he'll be healthier next year. Howard wont win in New York unless they also get CP3 as well, but the Magic stand to gain the most from a trade with them. Jerry West is a basketball genius (Ask Kobe and Memphis) and never misses, maybe he'll go hard and get Howard to come to Golden State. Either way this off season will be very intriguing.

Cosign this. Okc is a problem, and to be honest i dont see nobody solving it. Coach Brooks, like the youngins is being plagued by inexperience. I really hope he studies Popovich which can be helpful in takin him to that elite level. KD should work on his post game, wit hz length and skillset he should be abusin dudes in the post.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    WSGP wrote: »

Why do they need a better coach though? Why are cats talking about trading Westbrook? Why was this thread even made?
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    OKC is fine.

They are young.
  • woah316
    edited May 2011
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    OKC is fine.

They are young.

Are they better with Dwight or with westbrook....

I see yall a bunch of settle for less ass ?
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Are they better with Dwight or with westbrook....

I see yall a bunch of settle for less ass ?

cp3............
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    First, Dwight isn't an egomaniac, but he's not ? enough to go to a team with a shoot first point when that's his problem in Orlando, so I think he's smart enough to realize D. Rose wants "help" in the form of a bail out when he has to pick up his dribble or dish when his shot is contested not help in the "lemme set this shot up for YOU and only YOU" like a CP3.

Second, I've seen him mention more and more that he's under utilized. OKC would probably be the best fit because Durant doesn't seem ballhoggish and isn't on the point, but I don't think D. H. goes from a major city to the middle of nowhere. He's an attention ? , goofball or not, and there's not much spotlight in OKC until Playoff time.
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    D12 will be in Orlando.. Otis will find a way to get CP3 bet that