Have you ever dated someone who brought the worst out in you.....

Options
nex gin
nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
....or had you doing things you said you would never do?
What exactly was it about the person that made you "step out of character"? What types of things did you do for them or because of them that you would never normally do in a relationship? Were you a self proclaimed player and met somebody who settled you down? Perhaps you was a true ? ..never tricked on somebody a day in your life til that one person came along? Were you previously the calm collective type who didn't believe in laying hands on a woman til you met that one crazy broad who knew all the right buttons to push and make you snap?

Share your stories and experiences.

Comments

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    yeah i thought about murder ? wit that chick smh....
  • shawnbrown
    shawnbrown Members Posts: 2,256
    edited May 2011
    Options
    not yet.. but I see chicks like to do that ? tho.. they like seeing the beast come up out a ?
  • shawnbrown
    edited May 2011
    Options
    nice avi ice cold
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    shawnbrown wrote: »
    nice avi ice cold

real recognize real
  • gaylovnbromancethugn
    gaylovnbromancethugn Banned Users Posts: 157
    edited May 2011
    Options
    not yet.. but I see chicks like to do that ? tho.. they like seeing the beast come up out a ?

...............lol:rolleyes:
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    yup....
    i thought about killin a ? brother once...because i know he'd come after me for killin her ass....so i just wanted to get a head start

the ? did so much i gotta think of one of the many stories

ok i got one...one time i got into a big arguement with her...and she hung up on me. then she calls back like 15 mins later and asked me to come see her so we can make up...im like cool...so i get in my truck and drive from philly to central jersey like an hour away to see her...its like 3am in the morning...i get there an knock on the door and she doesnt answer...so my cell died so i went to a phone booth to call her and no one picks up....then i notice all these cops zooming by....it was like a whole station of cops.....so i was like damn..i hope nothing happened to her...so i went back to her crib...i get there an its cops everywhere at her house...so now im like oh ? ...what happened....i run toward the crib an the cops pull guns on me....i froze so fast i fell over.....so one cop comes over to me an asks who i am...i tell him and hes like im under arrest....im like why....so he said that the ? said i was trying to break in...and she was standing in the door but would not look at me....cuz i yelling at her" tell them you asked me to come over" but she wouldn't

so on my way to the cop car one the neighbors that like me came out to say i was just knockin on the door and left....an i just remembered that they pulled up as i was knockin on the door an i spoke to them...so the cops let me go....that was the last time i dealt with that ?
  • nex gin
    edited May 2011
    Options

Yeah...I'm about as laid back as you can get. I've never hit a woman in my life nor do I believe in it, but I met one chick that almost changed my outlook about that. She was the ? worst like forreal. Broad almost got me locked up 3 times in one night doing various stupid ? . Most of her previous relationships had been w/ abusive men so her first reaction in even the smallest disagreement was to throw ? , try to swing on a nigguh...u know...real disrespectful & dysfunctional type ? . I understood that was her defense mechanism based on her previous experiences, but I'm thinking "shawty I'm not them other ? . chiillllll". Eventually a nigguh was like "Naw we can't be friends no more. You gonna make a nigguh catch a domestic ? around w/ u. smdh".
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    Options
    nope...? sounds stupid to stay in a relationship like that
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    your breath stinks irl
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I have never dated anyone.
  • SpunkyBrewster
    SpunkyBrewster Members Posts: 18
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yes. It was absolutely crazy and I never want to experience it again. I'm talking about someone who can make you so mad you want to punch a newborn or you can't sleep for being so mad.
  • nex gin
    edited May 2011
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    yup....
    i thought about killin a ? brother once...because i know he'd come after me for killin her ass....so i just wanted to get a head start

ok i got one...one time i got into a big arguement with her...and she hung up on me. then she calls back like 15 mins later and asked me to come see her so we can make up...im like cool...so i get in my truck and drive from philly to central jersey like an hour away to see her...its like 3am in the morning...i get there an knock on the door and she doesnt answer...so my cell died so i went to a phone booth to call her and no one picks up....then i notice all these cops zooming by....it was like a whole station of cops.....so i was like damn..i hope nothing happened to her...so i went back to her crib...i get there an its cops everywhere at her house...so now im like oh ? ...what happened....i run toward the crib an the cops pull guns on me....i froze so fast i fell over.....so one cop comes over to me an asks who i am...i tell him and hes like im under arrest....im like why....so he said that the ? said i was trying to break in...and she was standing in the door but would not look at me....cuz i yelling at her" tell them you asked me to come over" but she wouldn't

so on my way to the cop car one the neighbors that like me came out to say i was just knockin on the door and left....an i just remembered that they pulled up as i was knockin on the door an i spoke to them...so the cops let me go....that was the last time i dealt with that ?

See....that's the type of ? that'll make a person step outta character. That's one of those situation where you have to call up your sister, crazy cousin, auntie, momma, grandma to go handle that for you. Been in a very similar situation :(. I missed the vice by about 30 seconds. I'm literally going up the street one way and I see them coming towards me in the direction I just left. She call me like 5 minutes later saying that the neighbors had called the cops ( because she was outside overly intoxicated and acting a damn fool ), but she didn't say anything. I was so ? cause here I am 1.) riding ? and she bringing the wrong kinda heat my way, 2.) in a situation where her alcoholic antics almost made a basic situation waaay worse.
    That situation made me realize that it doesn't always pay to be a nice guy.
  • shawnbrown
    edited May 2011
    Options
    @ pralism. Funny ass story. That ? is crazy. ? said he froze so quick wen the cops pulled on him he fell over. Lmao
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    yup....

Wow........Yo is that true?...dem upnorth hoes are insane
  • SpunkyBrewster
    SpunkyBrewster Members Posts: 18
    edited May 2011
    Options
    yup....

Ohh yeah I would have beat the brakes off her. I hope you no longer talk to her.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yes. thats why she is an EX

too many painful memories...i could write a book on this crazy ? and how stupid i was for being around her. smh
  • nex gin
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yes. thats why she is an EX

There's gotta be a story or 2 behind that?
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    yes
    i almost killed the ?
    and she tried to ? me
    and we werent a couple she was just a hoe that stayed in the next building
  • King Erauno
    edited May 2011
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    There's gotta be a story or 2 behind that?

i got stories for days..

We would get into fights to the point i felt like slappin her ass...so i would just break up. Mysteriously one of her "friends" would always hit me up..email, facebook, text talkin about how we need to work ? out. I.e. one time her friend hit me up on fb..she wasnt my friend on there..had no profile picture but claimed she knew our situation. Telling me all this ? ..how she was getting some money, and how my ex would do this for me and that for me. Basically it was her acting like someone else...and the messages/emails would be on some other ? too. She tried hard to make it sound like a different person but being with her for long enough i knew how she talked and she typed personal email exactly how she talked. so she didnt have the smarts to try and switch it up. then she would lie to me talking about she didnt know who wrote the emails. She also used the same passwords for ? ...and being that im in IT security...she should know better than to ? with me.
  • nex gin
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    yes
    i almost killed the ?
    and she tried to ? me
    and we werent a couple she was just a hoe that stayed in the next building

lmao....
    ayo why was yall beefin' like that & she not even ya girl b?
  • nex gin
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i got stories for days..

We would get into fights to the point i felt like slappin her ass...so i would just break up. Mysteriously one of her "friends" would always hit me up..email, facebook, text talkin about how we need to work ? out. I.e. one time her friend hit me up on fb..she wasnt my friend on there..had no profile picture but claimed she knew our situation. Telling me all this ? ..how she was getting some money, and how my ex would do this for me and that for me. Basically it was her acting like someone else...and the messages/emails would be on some other ? too. She tried hard to make it sound like a different person but being with her for long enough i knew how she talked and she typed personal email exactly how she talked. so she didnt have the smarts to try and switch it up. then she would lie to me talking about she didnt know who wrote the emails. She also used the same passwords for ? ...and being that im in IT security...she should know better than to ? with me.

Yeah I feel you on that tip. Overall I've been pretty lucky w/ the women I've dated in the past..in terms of them being somewhat sane. I don't have time for the games and drama though. The one crazy one I did mess w/ changed my outlook on a lot of ? . It's best to just let those types of women go cause they generally aren't worth effort. It's best to peep the signs early and get out before you get caught up on some bs.
  • King Erauno
    edited May 2011
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    Yeah I feel you on that tip. Overall I've been pretty lucky w/ the women I've dated in the past..in terms of them being somewhat sane. I don't have time for the games and drama though. The one crazy one I did mess w/ changed my outlook on a lot of ? . It's best to just let those types of women go cause they generally aren't worth effort. It's best to peep the signs early and get out before you get caught up on some bs.

yeah man..i was on some sucker ? for her at one point. i lived thru that ? ...thankfully didnt get arrested.. now i know exactly what i want and dont want in a woman. Did alot of growing...and now she on my ? wanting me to get back w her
  • dominique19
    dominique19 Members Posts: 295
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yep and he taught me some life lessons
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Ohh yeah I would have beat the brakes off her. I hope you no longer talk to her.

? had my daughter...so i still gotta see her
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i have a 4 or 5 times plat thread on that.... smh