have you ever dated outside your race?

Options
gaylovnbromancethugn
gaylovnbromancethugn Banned Users Posts: 157
edited May 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
how'd it end ? how'd your family react did you hide it frm them was it just a ? call ?

Comments

• fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    no..............
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    how'd it end ? how'd your family react did you hide it frm them was it just a ? call ?

my IQ is 172 and with that i can accurately gauge another mans IQ and yours is around a 83
  • gaylovnbromancethugn
    gaylovnbromancethugn Banned Users Posts: 157
    edited May 2011
    Options
    my IQ is 172 and with that i can accurately gauge another mans IQ and yours is around a 83

your mum givs me all the brain i need and deserve .., bawseeee
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    this isnt a funny post

this is a gaylovnbromancethugn post

nh
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    yes it is the same as dating anyone else.
  • dominique19
    dominique19 Members Posts: 295
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yes my first love was a white guy. We dated for a year when I was a junior in high school. My family was uneasy abt it but they mostly cracked jokes abt me dating a white boy. His father didn't approve of him dating black girls , so I could never go to his house while his father was around but his mom and sister were nice.
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I only date outside my race. SMH at dating a black curmudgeon. They're all angry about their bad weaves.
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yeah but not since High school, I was young and immature so I can't say it was serious or lasted long enough for the parents to find out about it. I dated a Hispanic chick in my neighborhood and a white chick.
  • Aztec_Kang
    Aztec_Kang Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i mostly ? with latinas but ive dated all types of chicks from black to white chinese, thai, phillipina, etc.

i just haven't dated a middle eastern chick yet......oh wait i did get domed up by one though but i wouldn't call that dating.

this isn't the 1950's lol.
  • lovelycreation
    lovelycreation Members Posts: 1,765
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • Danigge_219
    Danigge_219 Members Posts: 250
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yep and my family is real accepting so nothing really to tell in that department
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I have... it was cool, didn't work out but not because of race
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    And my fam is cool about stuff like that, wouldn't be an issue at all
  • Intellectual_Liberal
    Intellectual_Liberal Members Posts: 192
    edited May 2011
    Options
    yes it is the same as dating anyone else.
    This....I've dated Japanese, Portuguese, and Brazilian. It's all the same though. Never dated a white girl though...
  • coco_butterfly08
    coco_butterfly08 Members Posts: 170
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Nope can't say that I have
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yes my first love was a white guy. We dated for a year when I was a junior in high school. My family was uneasy abt it but they mostly cracked jokes abt me dating a white boy. His father didn't approve of him dating black girls , so I could never go to his house while his father was around but his mom and sister were nice.

See, this right here is one of the main reason interacial dating does not appeal to me at all. It's already enough shiit to deal with dating anyone period. But then factor in all the excess BS that comes from dating outside of your race, I just dont need it. It would be too awkward meeting parents and ? like that. Dealing with the dumbazz questions and ? looks, just to name a couple. And even if they family seemed cool, they probablly callin u racial slurs behind your back. So naaaah I'm good.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    from 4th grade till 7th..... was my white girl phase..... 8th was asian.... 9th.... came back home 2 my sistas.... aint went back.... ( i did lose my virginity 2 a black/white/mexican chick tho... so idk how that counts)
  • oldhead77
    oldhead77 Members Posts: 862 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I've dated:
    1.. black & asian chick
    2. black & Native American chick
    3. Asian (from Loas)
    4. black & white (of course)
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    im tryin to get me a little hispanic piece but they underage or legal and got kids already
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    See, this right here is one of the main reason interacial dating does not appeal to me at all. It's already enough shiit to deal with dating anyone period. But then factor in all the excess BS that comes from dating outside of your race, I just dont need it. It would be too awkward meeting parents and ? like that. Dealing with the dumbazz questions and ? looks, just to name a couple. And even if they family seemed cool, they probablly callin u racial slurs behind your back. So naaaah I'm good.

It's not like that in every case.
  • deaththreats
    edited May 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    It's not like that in every case.

Tell 'em boo.......

*Presses play on Jon B cd*

"Don't listen tooooo, what people sayyyy, they don't know about....bout you and meeeee"
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Tell 'em boo.......

*Presses play on Jon B cd*

"Don't listen tooooo, what people sayyyy, they don't know about....bout you and meeeee"

lol..love that song...
  • deaththreats
    edited May 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    lol..love that song...

I'll pick up the cd on my way home..... :O)
  • Im_Linx
    Im_Linx Members Posts: 573 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Dated a puerto rican guy I dumped him because he was to clingy. Dated 2 white boys before there family approved of me and my family approved them.'my mom said if I'm gonna bring a white boy home he better look cute and they were but I had to move. ( military child ) Both were gorgeous tho. I'm currently with a biracial ( American Indian And black ) been with him for awhile. Family approves

I never dated a black man before and not because I think there ugly it's because i think majority of them are lost. My brother only dates white girls. My family doesn't approve especially my dad