Ok now its really official Rockets GM Darryl Morey is ? ? .....

Options
MillzOG
MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
edited May 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
Kevin McHale has just been hired as the Rockets coach to replace Rick Adelman.

Is Kevin Pritchard still out there waiting to be hired in another GM position? or did some smart team already snatch him up? ? Morey will be out of work real soon with the decisions hes been making lately.

lank is on espn....(sidenote, I just got this macbook right...you cant right click on this ? wtf??? I was tryna copy/paste and noticed I couldnt right click lol...what do I do?)

Comments

• dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    this is a stupid hire...mchale will quit half way through the season or get fired after 2 season
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lol he's hoping he pulls a doug collins
  • MillzOG
    edited May 2011
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    lol he's hoping he pulls a doug collins

Doug Collins was a good coach though. McHale is as a horrible coach, GM, and broadcaster....so idk what they're thinkin about here
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Damn I wonder who's gonna take McHale's spot on NBA TV hope it's Shaq
  • brocktonpatriot
    brocktonpatriot Members Posts: 924 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    McHale isnt as bad as people think, people link his gm skills to his coaching but he doesn't have an awful record and every player that's played for him loved him, he's a player's coach ala Doc Rivers. Boston probably wouldve hire him if Doc left...

He's 39-55 but that's in two partial seasons, one of which was with an awful 08-09 wolves team where he somehow has 20 wins out of that team...

He'll be ok
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    millz you on a mac hold ? and click....and what the ? ????
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Well, too bad the Celtics and Rockets don't play in the same division or conference -- the C's would win by 30 every game.

McHale's time-out pep talk against the Celtics: "Okay, guys, we're gonna try something different.... On defense, just clear the lane and clap really really loud when they shoot. And on offense, just give the ball to KG, maybe he'll give it back."
  • MillzOG
    edited May 2011
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    millz you on a mac hold ? and click....and what the ? ????

LMAO! I aint know son, the reason I never ? with these is because their so ? complicated....but now I have no choice ? my Dell is chop suey now.

edit: bruh this ? still not workin for me wtf.
  • peagle05
    edited May 2011
    Options
    LMAO! I aint know son, the reason I never ? with these is because their so ? complicated....but now I have no choice ? my Dell is chop suey now.

lmao my bad control and click... man make it easy on yourself and get a mouse with two buttons
  • goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lmao my bad control and click... man make it easy on yourself and get a mouse with two buttons

What about highlighting what you want to copy, then press ctrl + alt + c to copy and ctrl + alt + v to paste.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

That's why I never ? with Macs. Dude actually offered me a good deal last year @ Best Buy on one when I got my latest laptop. He was showing all the "differences" from a PC like they were good things. I was like....

shakes_no.gif

? just tryin' to be different just for the sake of being different. Chill out, Steve Jobs.
  • peagle05
    edited May 2011
    Options
    That's why I never ? with Macs. Dude actually offered me a good deal last year @ Best Buy on one when I got my latest laptop. He was showing all the "differences" from a PC like they were good things. I was like....

shakes_no.gif

? just tryin' to be different just for the sake of being different. Chill out, Steve Jobs.

lol..........
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Kevin Mchale = Matt Millen
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Mac is wack (Dual meaning for this thread)
  • MillzOG
    edited May 2011
    Options

lmao, my ? !

and smh @ me having the apple mouse that also only has 1 button....I been frustrated with this ? for 2days now.

cosign Mchale = Matt Millen
  • TheApocalypse
    TheApocalypse Members Posts: 189 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Honestly I don't think this is too bad of a choice. At the very least if he can get Chuck Hayes right, then we'll be ok. And if Yao returns Kevin will have a little more to work with. The Rockets don't need a great coach. There's already a lot of chemistry on the team and there are no superstar egos to deal with. McHale is a good fit.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I would hire mchale before mike brown sorry ass
  • TheApocalypse
    TheApocalypse Members Posts: 189 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I would hire mchale before mike brown sorry ass