What ya'll (males/females) be lookin at when you smashin?

Options
IA.2.TX
IA.2.TX Banned Users Posts: 477
edited May 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
I be wonderin that sometimes* I mean if a mu'? is in love, they be starin in each others eyes and ? LOL* It really depends

who it is huh? I know when i'm on top, I find myself lookin at the ? action a lot* That ? is hot* If i'm wit my main chick

and she's on top, I might sneak glances under her arm and look at the TV* LOL Especially if Sports Center is on and they're

showin a highlight*

Just curious*

Comments

• DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Besides staring into his eyes like a ? stalker? The wall, the tv, zoning out, my ? , his socks, the bed. Whatever is in front of me i guess
  • IA.2.TX
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Besides staring into his eyes like a ? stalker? The wall, the tv, zoning out, my ? , his socks, the bed. Whatever is in front of me i guess

Yeah this right here be creepin me out sometimes* LOL I might glance, but I ain't locked in*
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    IA.2.TX wrote: »

who it is huh? I know when i'm on top, I find myself lookin at the ? action a lot* That ? is hot*

Options
    I'm looking at the back of my eyelids, the ceiling/pillow/whatever is in front of me, or I'm looking at his ? slide in and out...that's hot.
  • OFWGKTA
    OFWGKTA Banned Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    IA.2.TX wrote: »
    I be wonderin that sometimes* I mean if a mu'? is in love, they be starin in each others eyes and ? LOL* It really depends

who it is huh? I know when i'm on top, I find myself lookin at the ? action a lot* That ? is hot* If i'm wit my main chick

and she's on top, I might sneak glances under her arm and look at the TV* LOL Especially if Sports Center is on and they're

showin a highlight

Just curious*

lol, i feel u on the bold.
  • shawnbrown
    shawnbrown Members Posts: 2,256
    edited May 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    I'm looking at the back of my eyelids, the ceiling/pillow/whatever is in front of me, or I'm looking at his ? slide in and out...that's hot.

freak lol.........
  • IA.2.TX
    edited May 2011
    Options

Kat koola than a mufucka* LOL
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    If I'm on top typically the ? . Maybe to see what kinda face she making.

But I'm lookin at her ass whenever it's visible.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    haha @ this thread not getting bumped cause majority of mofos on here ain't getting no ? on the regular

but to answer the thread, I'm usually looking at how her body move while we grinding

hitting it from the back and watching that ass make waves is hypnotizing
  • tam
    tam Members Posts: 903
    edited May 2011
    Options
    All that work he puttin in and all the damn sweat between us...
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    haha @ this thread not getting bumped cause majority of mofos on here ain't getting no ? on the regular

but to answer the thread, I'm usually looking at how her body move while we grinding

Oldhead knows the deal.

I forgot I also be lookin at the fingers and, legs and ? if I can see it. Just to know if I'm killin it/ if it's okay to start talkin ? .
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    When I hit missionary I be looking at the ? , face, and my ? penetrating her. When I hit from the back I be staring at the back near the tail bone, which is why I luv when girls have tattoos there.

I also be staring at the ass jiggle on each stroke. When the chicks on top, I be looking at there ? and face.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    just had me some smahed potatoes.
    but i look at tata's and lips.
    cut that staring in eyes ? , not in mi casa.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i dont look at nothin cause i dont get no ?
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    watchin her ass..esp from the back

watching her face

enjoying the moans..

and looking at her reactions when i do diff things
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Face. I like ? expressions more than the sex sometimes. Ain't nothing like destroying a chick and she got the tongue hanging out/eyes rolled back in her head thing happening. Or even better when she tries to get the "I ain't weak! I'ma stare you down" face and you hit her with the rolling stroke and she collapse again. Best. ? . Ever.

Personal favorite though is when you bring the Superman stroke from the back, and she gets that, "? ! What the ? did I start this for?" fear of ? look in her eye and just grabs the edge of the bed or headboard while looking over her shoulder like a helpless kitten. Then they just lay there shaking while you sip a Gatorade.

... Uh, yeah, I'ma dip out the thread now.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

that ? hot as ? !!!!!!!
  • IA.2.TX
    edited May 2011
    Options

My man, what do you mean thread get bumped?
  • IA.2.TX
    edited May 2011
    Options
    When she on top and she leans her head far back, all you see is big ass ? and nipples* I love lookin at that*
  • lord hade
    lord hade Members Posts: 260
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Where do I begin............
    With her mouth open watching her look at me ? her sweet spot!!
    The sweat on her chest,back, face!!
    Watching her bite her lip!!
    The way her hips and thighs look when laying on her back!!
    Areolas moving up and down with hard nipples pointing at you!!
    My ? disappearing and reappearing looking extra glossy and wet every time!!!!

Logging off I gotta go get some now...............
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    What's wrong with staring in each other's eyes? I don't get that "stalker" comment considering it's friggin sex. The best sex includes eye contact.
  • IA.2.TX
    edited May 2011
    Options
    What's wrong with staring in each other's eyes? I don't get that "stalker" comment considering it's friggin sex. The best sex includes eye contact.

This is true though* bedroom eyes do exist* that's if your flirting really*
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

Damn thats wassup
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

Yeah some eye contact is good but it can't be a staring contest the whole time...that's awkward.
  • meekins
    meekins Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    thats a good question lol..

i guess it depends who it is cuz if its somebody that im with (only been 2 really), and what type of sex we having.. if we having that deep tension love makin shid, then i'll look her in her eyes if we missionary

but if its just a regular "? " or whatever, im really not lookin at anything. nothing around me matters cuz im in a zone where nothing is in existance but me and the ? lol.