Bosh haters stay mad!

Options
juice86
juice86 Members Posts: 832
edited May 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
It was a sad day when he left toronto but i cant blame him, i would of done the same thing.
All year yall haters have called bosh soft,weak,? , and now what! this dude was clutch all series

chris-bosh.jpg

? Carlos ? !

Comments

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    bosh is underrated.

i see bosh entering my top 10
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    To me the best Bosh moment came last night with less than a minute in the game...dude is on the free throw line....game on the line....homie comes up cooler than the other side of the pillow and drains them like he was playing horse in the back yard. Say what you want...that was the furthest thing from soft.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • juice86
    edited May 2011
    Options
    No joke, dude was the driving force behide the raptors for soooo long, im happy he has a chance to get a ring. Mark cuban was trying to get bosh to come to dallas and now chris bosh is going to deny dallas a championship

Dirk vs Bosh is going to be a sick match up
  • rage
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Bosh shot 60% in this series.....60 ? percent against a team that had two of the best big men defenders in the league....and this is Miami's THIRD option.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Do goes off when he wants
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Did his thing for TO.... I'm not going to blame him for leaving
  • rage
    edited May 2011
    Options

Nobody in TO really blames him...sure people will Boo....but nobody up here acts like some emotionally hurt, scorned bishes. Next year Bosh will get love when he comes back.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    You know what, i've clowned Bosh numerous times but the mother ? jumper is wet as ? , whenever he shoots i expect him to make it. Same ? for his freethrows too, he is the stabilizer on the Heats offense imo.
  • juice86
    edited May 2011
    Options
    rage wrote: »
    Nobody in TO really blames him...sure people will Boo....but nobody up here acts like some emotionally hurt, scorned bishes. Next year Bosh will get love when he comes back.

Im from toronto and we didnt boo him like we boo at carter or tracy
  • rage
    edited May 2011
    Options
    juice86 wrote: »

C'mon B, Bosh got booed when he came back...its natural...but it aint going to be like Wince. I dont even think Tracy gets heat anymore.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    You know what, i've clowned Bosh numerous times but the mother ? jumper is wet as ? , whenever he shoots i expect him to make it. Same ? for his freethrows too, he is the stabilizer on the Heats offense imo.

co sigliare ..... the dude di alot to dispel all of the nonesense talk ...problem is if he doesen't play simular to that in the finals the talk will return ...jsut like it did with pau gasol this year ... people have short term memories particularly in sports
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    rage wrote: »
    Bosh shot 60% in this series.....60 ? percent against a team that had two of the best big men defenders in the league....and this is Miami's THIRD option.

He may be soft but ppl gotta give him his props. Dude wasn't being a slouch relying on Wade & LBJ, dude was stepping up to the plate and playing his game.
    30+ pt performance aint nothing new, dude was avg 20+ pts & 10+ rebs in T.O., he can score if he wants to.

Cant, he leads in every stat(except assist) for the Raps. He went to Miami to win a ship-4 games away from it. That wasn't gonna happen here, not with that ? Colangelo as the GM ? up the team..
  • northside7
    edited May 2011
    Options
    juice86 wrote: »

Carter should get booed every time he steps foot in the ACC, ? ? .
  • jrod44
    jrod44 Members Posts: 3,446
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I tried to tell people

I knew the guy was the real deal the first game I saw him play in preseason.

Then I seen him do a reverse layup underneath the backboard on one side and come up on the other side, off the dribble. I was like damn, only guards can do that ? . Dude is 6'11".
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    It would be crazy if Chris bosh was the guy to hit the game winner to win the finals.
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    bosh will be finals mvp
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    jay83 wrote: »
    It would be crazy if Chris bosh was the guy to hit the game winner to win the finals.

lol I couldn't imagine the celebration
  • rage
    edited May 2011
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    lol I couldn't imagine the celebration

Think Jurassic Park, scene where that dinosaur with the flip out weave spits on Newman.
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ....? still soft lol

Bosh stepped up man. Dude is proving his worth in the playoffs. Without bosh, even with wade and bron, this team would not have gotten far. Credit to that man for that...
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Dude's BEEN one of the most talented PFs in the game, what did these fools just start watching NBA ball last season?
  • rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lol all the cosigning in this btch what happen to the Big 2 1/2 ? ?
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Bosh is dat ? , all the hate from every where was un warranted. But nobody lives without being criticized. Dude been a 20 and 10 ? for a minute, so I respect what he brings on the table when he's got his head in the game.

But with that bein said, if he has to gaurd Dirk, its a wrap.
  • northside7
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Bosh is dat ? , all the hate from every where was un warranted. But nobody lives without being criticized. Dude been a 20 and 10 ? for a minute, so I respect what he brings on the table when he's got his head in the game.

But with that bein said, if he has to gaurd Dirk, its a wrap.

He could do it, seen games where he has gone off on dirk.