? the dum6 ish.......whats popping for memorial day???

Options
new account2
new account2 Members Posts: 1,469
edited May 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
whats going on for memorial day weekend???? We all in different posts talkin bout dumb ? ....but other than spending friday night on the IC, whats PAWPPEN!!!!

Comments

• Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Eatin....havin some fun and enjoying these 3 days off.
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited May 2011
    Options
    my lil brotha graduating high school Sunday so about 30 family members and friends commin to see him walk. We goin bbq, imma take my country cousins to the club here in Atlanta, get them sum kush, and avoid all the road blocks that the police set up this weekend.

Man i miss it...drug test where im at pop up outta nowhere...gimme some good kush over a bottle anyday mayne.
  • new account2
    edited May 2011
    Options
    my lil brotha graduating high school Sunday so about 30 family members and friends commin to see him walk. We goin bbq, imma take my country cousins to the club here in Atlanta, get them sum kush, and avoid all the road blocks that the police set up this weekend.

thats whats good....i know its the ? to see your younger siblings to graduate...........plus thats an easy reason to wild out for the weekend....LOL I was ? from sun up on friday till sundown on tuesday when one of my youngins graduated......
  • new account2
    edited May 2011
    Options
    doubletee wrote: »
    Eatin....havin some fun and enjoying these 3 days off.

always a good weekend......!!!!
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lol, who you telling? I'm on 5 years felony probation. I can't smoke either(well just once a month). that's why I said imma get THEM sum kush. I only got 3 years left of bein on probation tho. Just gotta weatha the storm.

Good luck wit that potna.