N.W.A.'s "EFIL4ZAGGIN" turns 20 today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
da_murderman281
da_murderman281 Members Posts: 803 ✭✭
edited May 2011 in The Reason
EFIL4ZAGGIN-front.jpg

On 5-28-1991 NWA released "EFIL4ZAGGIN" (backwards for ? 4 Life"). With Ice Cube long gone from the group, leaving writing duties to Mc Ren and The D.O.C.,Dre stepping up his production NWA(proving to themselves they can do it again without Cube) did the impossible and released their second and final album together. It was the first gangsta rap album to reach #1 on the billboards. Now i always wonderd if Cube never left NWA and was on the ? 4 life i know very well the album would have turned out epic. So to appreciate this album imma post some songs(ya'll can post songs too) from the album

ya'll just gon act like Ren didnt go HAM on the intro
my other favorites

Comments

• HipHopFiend91
    HipHopFiend91 Members Posts: 2,394
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i use to bump the ? out of that album.

classic ? . MC ren is slept on
  • da_murderman281
    da_murderman281 Members Posts: 803 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i use to bump the ? out of that album.

classic ? . MC ren is slept on

c/s. i was young and my older brother had the album and we both played that album to death.
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Classic album. Proved that NWA didn't lose a step after Cube left.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    NWA THE GREATEST HIP-HOP GROUP OF ALL TIMES, i remember the summer of 91 my cousin came lived with my family and she let me used this album, i locked myself in that run and played the ? out of that album, just like i did with Straight out of Compton in except i stoled that ? .
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    This album is one of the finest produced hip-hop album of all times, It was straight chaotic, dark and beautiful at the same time. I always liked the Dark Apocalyptic Dre productions better than his G-funk ? . Like his production on Niggaz4life to Natural Born Killaz and 50 cent HEAT.

DJ Yella programmed the ? out of those drums, Dre produced a classic album and Mixed the ? perfect it was clear ? and u could hear every instrument that was played on each and every song. MC REN did what we alread knew that he was a dope ass emcee, and DOC made Dre sound good. And Eazy E lead his team to victory and made a dope ass decision by havin Dre to carry the album as the Lead emcee.